VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes roughly 20 minutes up 64 from point B to A according to Google and there are 4-5 "convenient" gas stations within a mile of the house, including a 7-Eleven. I speculate one of these is where WH claims to have met up with AJ, likely the 7-11 since some emphasis seems to be placed on it, which would fit his 15 min window for arriving. Of course, it is only 15 minutes back but most of the way is freeway, so it is entirely possible he hit traffic. I still don't believe the 30 minutes hanging out at the gas station saying nothing. That just isn't natural. Had he said "we met up at the McDonalds and I bought her lunch..." but if they really did spend this much time together, there is no conceivable reason it wouldn't be back at the house, where the neighbor saw AJ return with WH following her (I speculate in his bro's white car he borrowed while Aj had his truck). It just so happens that the alleged cell phone ping is about halfway between these two points on the route...

Do we know what time the cell phone ping occurred?

I dont think anythings too far fetched and until we do hear from LE I try not to rule out anyone because I definitely think it's someone she knows or someone that knows her mom & WH. What if JH had a new man in her life? What if that wad the person she felt weird being around?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been thinking about this.

You guys what would "a kid" be doing home at this time of day????? Its a school day remember?

Can someone link the interview for me? I didnt save it in my IPad. There is a statement in there where WH makes specific reference to someone named Cindy. #BringAJhome...Think why would "a kid" be home during the school day during elementary, middle, or high school hours? Someone that is not credible.

You guys what would "a kid" be doing home at this time of day????? Its a school day remember?

I'm not sure they ever said this was an actual minor, maybe just a young man who likes to smoke in the yard? But I'm with you - if he IS a minor, why was he home and not in school?

Can someone link the interview for me? I didnt save it in my IPad. There is a statement in there where WH makes specific reference to someone named Cindy. #BringAJhome...Think why would "a kid" be home during the school day during elementary, middle, or high school hours? Someone that is not credible.

All links are in my timeline that I posted. Including the interview transcript.

Please forgive me if this is a repeat. I'm playing catch up from being out all day. WH states on wavy that her cell phone "hit"a tower somewhere near Tidewater Dr and Thole St. Is that anywhere near her home? I'm currently searching for her address. I'm also curious as to what date and time that was? Thanks!

I had no problem opening it and am honestly at a loss for words.

So now I'd like to play a game. Let's pretend that everything WH has said has been true (for the most part). What are some things a very responsible, reliable 18 year old girl home from college on spring break would want/need $200 for (possibly $300 if you count the $100 from the week before)?

The McStay case was the most baffling one for years here. So many POI's, so many twists and turns. We had a zillion threads with various specific motives, various potential suspects, various possible scenarios. And then, when an arrest was finally made--BAM. It happened to be the very vocal person that had already said publicly, that he was the last one to see her. And he was the only one of the various POI's that had a long criminal record.

So, although tunnel vision is sometimes an error. Other times, it helps one to focus without getting distracted by extraneous diversions.

So now I'd like to play a game. Let's pretend that everything WH has said has been true (for the most part). What are some things a very responsible, reliable 18 year old girl home from college on spring break would want/need $200 for (possibly $300 if you count the $100 from the week before)?
Assuming she asked for that amount...........

Birthday present for bf
hotel room
cell phone bill
clothes/makeup/jewelry
party money
deposit on a room share
pitch-in gas/hotel fare to spring break towns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online