VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a highway, it rural country road with swamp and trees on both sides. Lots of bodies of water close by and river. The highway is close by but the clothes from what I understand where to far from the highway to have been thrown from car on highway.

This is from the jailhouse rock document. By the way WH makes it sound is like the shorts were just laying on the side of the ride and they spotted those while driving around and they got out and looked around.

JF: On Battlefield Blvd?

WH: Yes sir on Battlefield Blvd. We turn around and come back up and all of the sudden something blue is on the side of the road, it’s obviously a clothing item. I don’t care what it is - we are looking for that, for clothing items, period. It’s the first clothing item we physically saw. We pulled over, the other stuff you couldn’t see from the road, but there was a pair of blue shorts, Norview softball cos Colin kicked them over to see and it said norview on them. Our hearts dropped. Ya know?

I know you all have discussed this in bits and pieces along the way, but can someone list some potential fishing spots? When I google map the area, I see Lake Lawson, Lake Whitehurst, Lake Smith. But I am not familiar with the area,

Go further to the south on the left past the church

Oh yeah bad area! When we moved to vb in 2008 with our first duty station, I had to use the laundry mat across the street, it was day time and I was scared. I never went back.

Yes. Jen and Wes were separated about three weeks before AJ came home from school. She had kicked him out of the house because he went back on drugs and she did not want the kids around that.

On her Twitter account she had plans to come home every weekend for several weeks prior to Spring Break. So when you said 3 weeks before she came home, are you referring to the last time? Thanks for clarifying.
https://mobile.twitter.com/anjelicamariee

Does anyone remember seeing if there was a time ever mentioned on when the sighting at 7-11 was for the girl that possibly looked like AJ. I am looking at a timeline for a gas station near the house and stuff. If she did indeed leave Wes at 12:45 she would have had to drive back home without being spotted and then left the house again within that 15 minute time frame when the Wavy Kid spotted her leaving the neighborhood.

It would make more sense to me that the Wavy Kid would have seen hear leaving to meet Wes and then about an hour coming back home with maybe a stop at 7-11. It's like we're missing an hour in here. Why would she have come home after meeting Wes and then left right after again which is when the Wavy Kid spotted her leaving.

I know you all have discussed this in bits and pieces along the way, but can someone list some potential fishing spots? When I google map the area, I see Lake Lawson, Lake Whitehurst, Lake Smith. But I am not familiar with the area,

I do not believe he went fishing other then for the items he planted. jMO how do you get all "recreational" when ur daughters missing... But here in chesapeake va where the items were found is bobs fishing hole which is only open from sun up to sun down.

judging by the amount of "thanks" this got, not an unpopular opinion at all. definitely agree.

does it make anyone else incredibly angry about how the media and "Find AJ" page spin WH to be a terrific, conscientious father figure?

:banghead:

I don't really think the media thinks that, jmo. But they gotta do what they gotta do. I cant understand, I guess like you, why JH doesn't just take her group of people and go searching somewhere. Never mind what she initially believed or didn't, but just to get this girl home already. To not do so, makes me... idk, wonder what is up with her? I cant see a reason not to do so, unless WH is not the boogeyman.

I do not believe he went fishing other then for the items he planted. jMO how do you get all "recreational" when ur daughters missing... But here in chesapeake va where the items were found is bobs fishing hole which is only open from sun up to sun down.

Yes, of course I did not mean actually fishing in the way you, I, or any normal person would mean fishing. I meant it more in the "air quote" type of way that Wes would say.
You know: He went fishing, well not fishing actually because he doesn't go fishing. I mean he goes fishing all the time, so on this day he wasn't fishing, but "fishing."

I'm looking for bodies of water that a "fisherman" might have access to, that have "nice cover." IYKWIM
A place, that if caught "fishing" would be easily explained away.

Oh yeah bad area! When we moved to vb in 2008 with our first duty station, I had to use the laundry mat across the street, it was day time and I was scared. I never went back.

I didnt really know what was in the neighborhood back there and did a home health visit in there once- it really opens your eyes to the community.

This is from the jailhouse rock document. By the way WH makes it sound is like the shorts were just laying on the side of the ride and they spotted those while driving around and they got out and looked around.

JF: On Battlefield Blvd?

WH: Yes sir on Battlefield Blvd. We turn around and come back up and all of the sudden something blue is on the side of the road, it’s obviously a clothing item. I don’t care what it is - we are looking for that, for clothing items, period. It’s the first clothing item we physically saw. We pulled over, the other stuff you couldn’t see from the road, but there was a pair of blue shorts, Norview softball cos Colin kicked them over to see and it said norview on them. Our hearts dropped. Ya know?

Yes but I'm saying battlefield isn't a large highway, its a small road, not a lot of traffic down there. I think Ibiz was thinking of Chesapeake hwy. But not sure.

Yes but I'm saying battlefield isn't a large highway, its a small road, not a lot of traffic down there. I think Ibiz was thinking of Chesapeake hwy. But not sure.

I was watching the news reel, and I thought I saw a big free way in the background

Yes, of course I did not mean actually fishing in the way you, I, or any normal person would mean fishing. I meant it more in the "air quote" type of way that Wes would say.
You know: He went fishing, well not fishing actually because he doesn't go fishing. I mean he goes fishing all the time, so on this day he wasn't fishing, but "fishing."

I'm looking for bodies of water that a "fisherman" might have access to, that have "nice cover." IYKWIM

BBM well stated ;)

I was watching the news reel, and I thought I saw a big free way in the background

The Chesapeake Expressway runs kinda parallel to Battlefield Blvd. BB is still a pretty dark, secluded road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha there is Northwest River Park which is down gall bush then right on Indian creek rd ( I believe that is the name of the rd) but again blocked off after sundown. I cannot think of any other places that if you were caught you could explain unless he went to the bridge on tulls creek rd. there is actually two...oh wow just thought of something. Ugh...you know once you get into NC - moyock to be exact. Unless someone saw you (nosey neighbor) and with no street lights. You could possibly get away with anything. we are not a huge city. Just a county and the police presence around here is slim. i am of course just thinking of places near the area where the clothes were found. If we go beyond that there are tons. he did mention border station in his wavy interview there is a pond right behind that. Someone years ago dumped a suv in it that wasn't found for quite awhile.

*comes out of lurking*

Maybe WH's 'revenge' he had time to plan was a little less murder-y and a little more . . . Woody Allen. When that didn't go well, either by refusal or *shudder* by force and he realized the soon to be consequences, he panicked and acted impulsively. Then all this.

*hides*

:newhere: Fresh out of :lurk:
I'm posting this Good Morning America Weekend video (from 3-8-2015) about Anjelica where they show
WH leading the search for Anjelica and WH holding a bag of pieces of her cut up "Debit Card" that was found.
I know people were wondering if the cut up card was a credit or debit card. The report clearly says "debit card".
Also included on the video is AJ's bearded friend (who's been at her house with her mom) speaking about her being missing.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/search-missing-virginia-student-29479547

Nermal is that the path those helicopters and cops were looking in the past several nights? I think it's very close it they were doing circles. Map the area 1100 Virginia Beach Blvd and Rosemont Elementary school.

The first search took place along the SW area around Oceana then moved in a west to northwest direction the next two nights.

I mentioned earlier about Gallbush rd and the two bodies of water on either side. The left one would be more "ideal" because it's closer to the road then the right body of water. I do not know if they searched there or not.

image.jpg

A huge welcome to those of you have joined us from Lurkdom!!

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member