VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
True...but it was also very cold. I don't think WH is a saint. I just don't want to think that she had to protect herself from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also think police would check for scratches etc with his past. I don't know for sure but just a guess.

Why would WH say there is a gun that will never be found? like.. seriously? That puts my hackles up.

And film her shooting. And keep that on his phone.

But why would he do any of the crazy things he has done in the near and distant past??? Why run away with a just turned 15 year old? Why rob a bank? Why break into people's homes? Why tattoo your eyelids? Why possess ammunition when you are a felon? Why kidnap your ex-wife? Why punch a dog in the head? Why? Why? Why?

I don't think we can analyze WH's behavior like we could analyze the general population. Nothing he does is reasonable, unfortunately. It seems like he runs on knee-jerk reactions and emotional overload.

Just a suggestion:

It doesn't help AJ to discuss personal private things between WS members here on this thread. Perhaps, it would be wise to take personal discussions to somewhere more private.

JMO

Let's remember, we don't know what, if any picture, was actually on his phone, Zach. Everything we have heard about that has come from Wes. NO other source...and he's been a liar from day 1.

WH: *laughs* [unintelligible] Yeah but they, uh, apparently found 72 bullets in my hotel room and I have video on my phone of my daughter - we used to go shooting all the time. No not all the time but on multiple occasions. I was trying to show her how to use a gun. You know, because I'm a felon I shouldn't have bullets but uh...

The first time I read that in the transcript of the jailhouse interview it struck me as rather odd that he even mentioned it. The only thing that makes sense is that there is actually a video on his phone of AJ handling a firearm, and that's his excuse for having a partial box of 9mm ammo stashed in the AC vent. Because... he used to take AJ shooting, once in a while.

But the kicker is... AJ left for school 6-7 months ago, and only came home for breaks and weekends. It's not as if they went shooting the day before LE found ammo in his hotel room. WH is really bad liar. Really bad.

If JH harmed AJ, why would they file a missing person's report? She's 18 and has a right to go where she likes. If questioned, they could just say they assumed she was with friends?

If JH harmed AJ, why would they file a missing person's report? She's 18 and has a right to go where she likes. If questioned, they could just say they assumed she was with friends?

I thought about that too before the 7-11 video. I know people were asking about where she was and if they had seen her on her FB page. Maybe people were looking at her to do a missing person report? Urging her to? I really don't know

Cya'ing maybe

The first time I read that in the transcript of the jailhouse interview it struck me as rather odd that he even mentioned it. The only thing that makes sense is that there is actually a video on his phone of AJ handling a firearm, and that's his excuse for having a partial box of 9mm ammo stashed in the AC vent. Because... he used to take AJ shooting, once in a while.

But the kicker is... AJ left for school 6-7 months ago, and only came home for breaks and weekends. It's not as if they went shooting the day before LE found ammo in his hotel room. WH is really bad liar. Really bad.

Jmo here, but what if this is really the other way around, what if JH had or has the gun and had the ammo, something happened to aj via the gun by JH and WH is trying to cover for her. He took the ammo from the house and his it in his hotel room, possibly stashing the gun too somewhere. Its not like we would look at WH and say no way he would cover for her and do these bad things to cover it up. I mean he does have a rap sheet.. Maybe that's why there's no emotion from JH cuz she did it, maybe that's why we see emotion (what little possibly very fake) from WH cuz he is actually sad about what happened to her. Jmo though...

I don't think JH hurt AJ accidentally or otherwise anymore though

Does anyone know if AJ was legally adopted by Wes?? Was her name legally changed?
What was the name she went by legally? I am so confused. When she was born was she Angelica Busby? Or Angelica Langer?
Was her name legally changed to Anjelica Hoffer and then legally changed to Anjelica Hadsell?
I hope it's okay to ask about these names. I thought they have all been mentioned before, so I think it is okay. Apologies in advance if they are not.
I am hoping someone can answer.

I think filing a MPR is what a concerned parent is expected to do. IMO

Wait I had thought!
Let's say the gun/ammo were at JH house, cuz why bring them to a hotel when they would be safe in the home.
What if JH had fought with WH maybe via phone and he said mean things perhaps about coming over and dealing with her, him being high even.
It scared her so she decided to get the gun out to protect herself /kids.
Someone comes in the door, her thinking its WH, shoots, but it was aj not WH.
Now JH is freaking calls Wes, cuz he might know what to do.
He comes over and so the story goes.

That's why we won't find a gun, cuz he got rid of it so JH wouldn't be charged with murder. Then he decides to be stupid and not ditch the ammo too.

JMO!
If WH loves her he'd do anything I'm sure.

Just cought up on reading all the threads my main question is has her cell phone been located and searched by LE? As well as her laptop/tablet ( assuming she brought them home on spring break. Most college kids have them and homework to get cought up on)

Do we know if the friends started looking for AJ (via SM or otherwise) or if JH and WH initiated that by starting to text or message friends looking for her?

Wait I had thought!
Let's say the gun/ammo were at JH house, cuz why bring them to a hotel when they would be safe in the home.
What if JH had fought with WH maybe via phone and he said mean things perhaps about coming over and dealing with her, him being high even.

That's why we won't find a gun, cuz he got rid of it so JH wouldn't be charged with murder. Then he decides to be stupid and not ditch the ammo too.

JMO!

Assuming they had carpet, I think the carpet would have been wet or evidence of recent cleaning when LE came by.

I know I wondered why she didn't take the truck too, but if WH had the key then of course she couldn't have.

Which that doesn't make any sense either because if she could use the truck then why did he have to drop off the key? Unless there was only one key. But it doesn't look all that new, but maybe it is one of those keys that has to be programmed.

Don't know haven't gotten much sleep, hubby keeps waking up every hour or so because he keeps having nightmares.

Didn't he have the truck that night and was supposed to drop it off in the morning for her and leave the key in the mailbox? She wouldn't have had access to the truck that Sunday night/early Monday a.m.

Do we know if the friends started looking for AJ (via SM or otherwise) or if JH and WH initiated that by starting to text or message friends looking for her?

The very first twitter mention of it that I could find, was a tweet by a close friend named in the media several times recently. It appears he tweeted a screen shot of a text from WH about AJ missing and a $500 reward.

I kindof hate to say this, but I sort of wish WH was still out and about because you know he'd be running his mouth. I think he holds the key. Like I said, we keep saying he tells nothing but lies, but I'm telling you, there are some truths buried in what he has said. We just have to figure out which parts.

Wait I had thought!

JMO!
No I don't think so, I think the neighbors would have heard a gunshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads