VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad. With all these people who love her, AJ was surrounded by...well, never mind.

Brenchen and Zach, I cannot imagine your pain. I pray for Anjelica and all of you.

The very first twitter mention of it that I could find, was a tweet by a close friend named in the media several times recently. It appears he tweeted a screen shot of a text from WH about AJ missing and a $500 reward.

That is what I remember, too.

Twittery people:

If someone tweets directly to someone with the @... does that show up anywhere publicly, or just on the target's internal admin panel? Would we be able to see if friends were looking for her on Twitter?

That's a good idea. That's kind of the time frame scenario I have come up with in the time frame. JH could have taken AJ's card during a possible earlier argument that evening/night and put in in the trash. I would think the most common reason for a parent to tear up a credit card is either because they don't want the kid to have access to money or they are angry. I couldn't imagine AJ cutting up her own debit card. And if she stormed out of the house during a possible fight I doubt she stopped to grab scissors on the way. But someone that knew the credit card was cut up and in the trash would know it would be cut up in the trash and could use that to plant evidence to mislead police. Now we know that Wes was not living in the house at that time so unless someone told him that the credit card was cut up at the house the only people that knew the credit card was cut up would be the people that could have been witness to the possible argument.

If there was an argument over money, I wouldn't rush to assume that it was AJ who had the spending problem. JH or WH might have taken money from AJ's account, not the other way around. If she is on scholarship with financial aid, she is most certainly getting living expenses as part of that aid. That money is paid to the student or parents (depending on how it's set up). When I heard about the drug issues, I wondered who was getting the financial aid money for AJ's living expenses...I also wondered if she shared a bank account with her parents or if they had access to her personal account. It is just as plausible that WH and JH were spending AJ's money, not the other way around.

No I don't think so, I think the neighbors would have heard a gunshot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yah but we hear gun shots all the time, and after a couple months I started to ignore them. Tarrallton is a close community but around it isn't very safe. It was just a thought.

I wish we knew if her phone had been found. In a "normal" case, I think we'd hear about it. this case, no idea what to expect.
I wonder the same thing.

Inside a person's phone is like inside a female's purse. Very personal information and if anything like myself I never delete messages and always take screen shots of important things.

But as a student one would also have other forms of electronics in which I hope the LE confiscated to investigate further. Passwords would be saved to SM sites and so on.

Yah but we hear gun shots all the time, and after a couple months I started to ignore them. Tarrallton is a close community but around it isn't very same. It was just a thought.

Then it's changed ALOT since I grew up there. Wedgewood, Tarrallton, Roosevelt, Camellia Acres, Saratoga...all were very safe, very tightknit, very interconnected neighborhoods.

Did you notice the two friends leave the field and walk over toward Joe Fisher? They looked down right jolly, to me.

While watching I said to myself "who are those guys running and skipping in the background?" And then the interview started.

I don't get anything about this case. Nothing. It all seems to make sense to me but then small seemingly unimportant things like this catch me and I go "WTH!"

B & Z, I think you both could provide some much needed support for each other right now. JH seems to have definitely woven a tangled web, and a lot of people are hurt. Make use of email and let the healing begin. Do it for AJ... For all things there is a purpose... Hugs to you all.

I wish one day to meet him. I tried the best I could with his daughter. I love her with all of my heart. I was proud to be her daddy and I will answer any questions you ever have. When it comes to love, there is always room for more.

Let's remember, we don't know what, if any picture, was actually on his phone, Zach. Everything we have heard about that has come from Wes. NO other source...and he's been a liar from day 1.

It's so weird because yes WH is a liar but he's told the truth too, lol. Which is so weird. He confessed right on camera that he did B&E this kids house, he confessed that he did punch the dog, he did confessed about the ammo. He was very up front with the news even though that full video interview had not even aired yet. He didn't even try to deny that info and he could have just refused to do an interview with the news and tell him anything. So he would have known it would have come out very soon after but he was very up front in that interview that he did all of those things. I think he he mixes truths and lies. That's a great way to confuse people so we don't know what is a truth or a lie.

Did you say she always said I was her father??

I know I wondered why she didn't take the truck too, but if WH had the key then of course she couldn't have.

Which that doesn't make any sense either because if she could use the truck then why did he have to drop off the key? Unless there was only one key. But it doesn't look all that new, but maybe it is one of those keys that has to be programmed.

Did we ever nail down the year of the truck? If not, can we try to do that? I don;t know how relevant the key thing is, but at least as far back as the 2007 and maybe earlier F150 they all came with an electronic key:

http://owner.ford.com/how-tos/vehicle-features/locks-and-security.html/?model=F-150&year=0

Heads up! New thread coming. This one will close in about 15 minutes.

B & Z, I think you both could provide some much needed support for each other right now. JH seems to have definitely woven a tangled web, and a lot of people are hurt. Make use of email and let the healing begin. Do it for AJ... For all things there is a purpose... Hugs to you all.
JH appears to be a master of keeping her children away from their fathers.
She has one more with WH, right?
What am I trying to say?

So until around 6:20 PM on March 3rd...no one was concerned. Is that correct?

Which is interesting, because WH said, "we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly."
So that sounds like they DID have concerns the day before (March 2) that she was missing.
:gaah: What is the TRUTH??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member