GUILTY VA - Ashanti Billie, 19, found deceased, Virginia Beach, 18 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Bringing this forward from upthread <respectfully snipped>[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Back in May there was another black female (and her infant daughter) reported missing in my city not far away from Norfolk. Do you remember Kier Johnson and her baby? She hasn’t been found nor her daughter. Kiers car was found miles away abandoned by some residences. :/ [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Excerpt from MSM link above (emphasis added by me)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]http://amp.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...nnection-to-prince-georges-county-teens-death[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]
The FBI said reviews of Brown's phone records show that he used his data every day from Sept. 1 to Sept. 29 except for Sept. 18. Authorities stated further review of Brown's data usage showed on Sept. 19 that he made numerous searches of Norfolk news websites to include “police looking for man,” “Norfolk police looking for man in connection with homicide,” ”amber alert sept 2017,” “missing woman and baby,” and “missing woman and man.”
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Coincidence?
[/FONT][/FONT]

I wonder why he’d be searching for a September 2017 amber alert. Did he think Ashanti was younger than she was?
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Yesssss! Justice for Ashanti!

Well, we're a step closer. Murder wasn't mentioned -- only kidnapping so far - at least that's all I've seen. Perhaps she did have a seizure & he panicked. We don't even know how she died yet, but maybe this arrest will bring out some details. The man arrested may have been watching her, or went into Blimpie's prior to the kidnapping & had lunch one day. Who knoze? We won't get many more details, IMO, but surely we will get COD details.

Happy to see this & I hope LE's case is solid -- fingerprints in her car, her hair and/or fingerprints in the kidnap vehicle, car carpeting in her hair, etc. His ownership papers of the vehicle, etc., etc. Let's hope they've got a pile of solid evidence for a trial.

This is sooooo good! I hope they have the right guy! Not the person I was thinking but my goodness! I'm in tears! Justice for Ashanti!!

So glad of this arrest, too, and so glad it wasn't your acquaintance -- now you can sleep easier. A brave citizens you are, Justice. Stay with us as we see this one through.

:justice: for Ashanti and her family!

[FONT=&][FONT=&]Bringing this forward from upthread <respectfully snipped>[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]Excerpt from MSM link above (emphasis added by me)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&]http://amp.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...nnection-to-prince-georges-county-teens-death[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]Coincidence?
[/FONT][/FONT]

I wonder why he’d be searching for a September 2017 amber alert. Did he think Ashanti was younger than she was?
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

Authorities stated further review of Brown's data usage showed on Sept. 19 that he made numerous searches of Norfolk news websites to include “police looking for man,” “Norfolk police looking for man in connection with homicide,” “amber alert sept 2017,” “missing woman and baby,” and “missing woman and man.”
http://amp.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...nnection-to-prince-georges-county-teens-death

Missing women and baby? They never found Keir and Chloe Johnson.
Keir Johnson, and her daughter Chloe Johnson, were last seen April 30 at their home in the 1900 block of Hastings Drive in Hampton. A black 2013 Kia Optima, which Keir was driving, was found unoccupied in the area of Jefferson Avenue and Arch Street in Newport News May 14, police said.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/crim...g-hampton-baby-newport-news-search-story.html

Missing women and baby? They never found Keir and Chloe Johnson.
Keir Johnson, and her daughter Chloe Johnson, were last seen April 30 at their home in the 1900 block of Hastings Drive in Hampton. A black 2013 Kia Optima, which Keir was driving, was found unoccupied in the area of Jefferson Avenue and Arch Street in Newport News May 14, police said.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/crim...g-hampton-baby-newport-news-search-story.html

Keir and Chloe's thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...amp-Chloe-Johnson-8-mos-Hampton-30-April-2017

I wonder if he had something to do with their disappearance too? I SO hope their case will be solved soon as well!

chilling..... I hope they do ask him about Kier and her baby.

[FONT=&][FONT=&]Bringing this forward from upthread <respectfully snipped>[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]Excerpt from MSM link above (emphasis added by me)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&]http://amp.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...nnection-to-prince-georges-county-teens-death[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]Coincidence?
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

Would be nice if every family had some pitbulls like the BLM757 voicing justice for their lost ones.

My first time back here in a couple of days so I missed the news yesterday. It does appear that whatever happened may have started on the base. Being former military that bothers me. But I am really glad an arrest has been made so soon.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Wow! From your link, there was an amber alert issued for Chloe when LE received a tip that they were abducted. Keir & Chloe were last seen in Keir’s car, which was later found abandoned. LE has unspecified evidence that indicates foul play (from the car?). Keir is described as 4’11” tall — very petite, like Ashanti.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I hope LE is taking a hard look at this guy for Keir & Chloe’s disappearances. Too many similarities, IMHO.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Missing women and baby? They never found Keir and Chloe Johnson.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Keir Johnson, and her daughter Chloe Johnson, were last seen April 30 at their home in the 1900 block of Hastings Drive in Hampton. A black 2013 Kia Optima, which Keir was driving, was found unoccupied in the area of Jefferson Avenue and Arch Street in Newport News May 14, police said.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://www.dailypress.com/news/crim...g-hampton-baby-newport-news-search-story.html[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]

I always felt like the odd pieces of this story would someday fit together - and they do!!!! Such a huge relief!

I really hope this can bring some answers for the Johnson family, as well.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

:welcome:to Websleuths, thevoice and sarriehoo!! We're glad you'
re with us!!

:cheer::happydance::cheer:

So glad this guy was arrested... RIP Ashanti.

Well, we're a step closer. Murder wasn't mentioned -- only kidnapping so far - at least that's all I've seen. Perhaps she did have a seizure & he panicked. We don't even know how she died yet, but maybe this arrest will bring out some details. The man arrested may have been watching her, or went into Blimpie's prior to the kidnapping & had lunch one day. Who knoze? We won't get many more details, IMO, but surely we will get COD details.

Happy to see this & I hope LE's case is solid -- fingerprints in her car, her hair and/or fingerprints in the kidnap vehicle, car carpeting in her hair, etc. His ownership papers of the vehicle, etc., etc. Let's hope they've got a pile of solid evidence for a trial.

Murder will come. Even if she died from a seizure, the death came while and as the result of him committing a felony (kidnapping) so at the very least he can be charged felony murder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really do appreciate that. What I have read so far in the affidavit makes me sick but thanks everyone. I hope this is it an justice can be served. This isn't the guy I was suspecting. I'm just grateful for an arrest and praying justice will be served

I thought the same. Time will tell.... referring to him being connected to the missing woman and her baby

I really do appreciate that. What I have read so far in the affidavit makes me sick but thanks everyone. I hope this is it an justice can be served. This isn't the guy I was suspecting. I'm just grateful for an arrest and praying justice will be served

Your passion did not go unnoticed. I hope you and the other new folk stick around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back