GUILTY VA - Carly Sawyer, 5, starved & beaten to death, Chesapeake, 10 June 2009

ugh.. who gives a PRAP?, as my punkin says.,. if its a woman... WHO CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
evil is evil..
kill em all
omg... i knew i shouldnt have read this. i get entirely to worked up

:(
God Bless all the little children PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does anyone know which prison Joshua Sawyer has gone to? I'd like to send him a little something to think about.

I hope the step witch gets as much time as the bio dad. I hate seeing women get lighter sentences because of their gender.

I am so disturbed by these cases where there is someone that wants the child and the other party fights tooth and nail to get the child and then kills them. These aren't cases where a parent is overwhelmed financially or emotionally and has no one to turn to. It's as though they don't want the child but are too selfish to let anyone else have the child. It's all about winning to some people. I seriously don't get it, but I do know it happens way too often.

Such sadistic cruelty is too much for my brain to fathom.

It's all about CONTROL! Makes me sick.

When she was finally returned to the family that loved and wanted her, she was in a coffin! And her mother had to go to court to even get her body.

Makes me sick.

I pray for all who love Carly. I know life was the maximum sentence, but WHY?

Why couldn't he get the DP?

I think the stepmonster was the more abusive in the family just from what I've read and heard. If she doesn't get life I will scream!

Rest in Peace Carly. Sorry you had to suffer at the hands of evil.

Sawyer,_Joshua_20090612215435_320_240.JPG

They said he listened to the testimony with his head down, yeah I bet!
Look at his mug shot. So sad, so teary eyed!!! Wonder how Carly felt in that box Mr. Sawyer??? Wonder how she felt when she was tied up and starved????
Wonder how she felt knowing the other kids in the house were eating supper at a table and she was tied up in a box wasteing away.
30 something pounds! Shrunken liver!!! Same signs as anorexia!!!!

Carly was child! A sweet beautiful child!!!

I can only hope you suffer a 10th of what Carly suffered during your stay in prison.

Updated: Friday, 10 Dec 2010, 1:58 PM EST
Published : Friday, 10 Dec 2010, 1:41 PM EST

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) - A Chesapeake woman was sentenced to life in prison for killing her stepdaughter in June 2009.

Brandy Sawyer, 23, pleaded guilty to killing her stepdaughter, Carly Sawyer as part of a plea deal back in May.

snip

Joshua Sawyer, was also sentenced to life behind bars in connection with his daughter's death back in October.

More at link:
http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/chesapeake/stepmother-sentenced-to-life-in-prison

Thanks for the update Belinda!
So glad that's done!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs