GUILTY VA - Codi Bigsby, 4, last seen at dad's home, Hampton, 31 Jan 2022 *dad charged* #2

I pray those sources are correct. Charges are long overdue and this cat and mouse incompetency game his attorneys are playing is old and tired.

from the article:

McKenna also wrote that Bigsby understands the legal process in front of him, but continued to be guarded about the case. During a May 9 meeting with the restoration counselor, Bigsby also discussed a “hypothetical plea bargain.”

Bigsby is due in Hampton Circuit Court on Wednesday.

I pray those sources are correct. Charges are long overdue and this cat and mouse incompetency game his attorneys are playing is old and tired.

from the article:

McKenna also wrote that Bigsby understands the legal process in front of him, but continued to be guarded about the case. During a May 9 meeting with the restoration counselor, Bigsby also discussed a “hypothetical plea bargain.”

Bigsby is due in Hampton Circuit Court on Wednesday.
Thank goodness and yes it looks like sources are correct .I heard he wanted to be sent to the state hospital. To do his time. Lol looks like the drs and hospital caught on to his game real fast. I knew something was up when I saw the new court date and the eval was done . Just heck ya finally .thanks tlcya for the most wanted update

JUN 8, 2023
Cory Bigsby has been indicted on a murder charge in connection to the death of his son, 4-year-old Codi Bigsby who went missing last year, sources tell News 3.

Cory has been in custody since Feb. 2022, indicted on charges of child abuse and neglect that were not related to Codi's disappearance.

Now, sources tell News 3 Cory was indicted by a grand jury on Monday on a murder charge.

[...]

JUN 8, 2023
Cory Bigsby has been indicted on a murder charge in connection to the death of his son, 4-year-old Codi Bigsby who went missing last year, sources tell News 3.

Cory has been in custody since Feb. 2022, indicted on charges of child abuse and neglect that were not related to Codi's disappearance.

Now, sources tell News 3 Cory was indicted by a grand jury on Monday on a murder charge.

[...]
I really wonder what was in that letter ,I am so glad he's finally charged with Codi jmoo

I know next to nothing of VA courts ,I wonder if we will see the charging docs ? Ive been so disgusted with Cory and his antics and bs ,faking mental health issues, I hate how Cory's family kept trying to keep the narrative on Cory's rights not Codi being missing. Wednesday can't come fast enough. I hope Nancy is at court Wednesday to let all know what happened.

What did he do to this baby?! :mad:

View attachment 427690
I remember in the beginning they took some of the plumbing I hope it's not another Noah McIntosh.Codi missing really bothered me because of no family looking or caring about that little guy ,but the community really stepped up . All I want to know is where the hell did he put Codi . I don't give a rats butt about Cory and his fake mental health I want to know wheres Codi .

JUN 8, 2023

[...]
Oh my word. This actually made me tear up. I’ve been following this since the beginning. It’s about time he was charged. Now fry him. But first make him tell us where that baby is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back