GUILTY VA - Codi Bigsby, 4, last seen at dad's home, Hampton, 31 Jan 2022 *dad charged* #2

I wonder if they will drop or lower the CA charges since he has now been convicted of murdering Codi. Or could these CA charges be used as leverage t get him to pony up the exact location of Codi's remains. You give that up we will lower or drop completely the remaining charges?

I wonder if they will drop or lower the CA charges since he has now been convicted of murdering Codi. Or could these CA charges be used as leverage t get him to pony up the exact location of Codi's remains. You give that up we will lower or drop completely the remaining charges?
The child abuse ) disregard of life cases, I believe add up to more then 100 additional years in jail, I know the commonwealth was/is seeking maximum sentence in all no deals but with the abuse cases same day as sentencing I wonder what's up,I hope the inmate says where Codi is but I dunno. I wonder if Amina is still representing him for those cases seeing how he spoke of his lawyers in his interview. Up until the trial she was his most vocal supporter along with the inmates sister.. this child just spoke to my heart from the first day being reported missing seeing the family support the murderer and not the child. I hope the murder has nightmares . I hope the murder realizes even if he stops eating again he isn't getting out he is done. Jmvho

Governor Glenn Younkin visited Stafford today to sign a bill to prevent children from exploitation. Sen.Tara Durant, Del. Paul Milde and Supervisor Darrell English attended. The girl is there on behalf of her brother, Codi Bigsby, a child who went missing from Hampton in 2022.

MAY 22, 2024
Gov. Glenn Youngkin has signed a bill to create the CODI alert —in honor of Codi Bigsby —the little boy from Hampton who is presumed dead after his father Cory Bigsby was found guilty of his murder.

The alert similar to an Amber alert, but it removes the criteria of the suspicion of abduction.

[...]

... CODI stands for Critical Operation for a Disappeared Child Initiative.

MAY 22, 2024
Gov. Glenn Youngkin has signed a bill to create the CODI alert —in honor of Codi Bigsby —the little boy from Hampton who is presumed dead after his father Cory Bigsby was found guilty of his murder.

The alert similar to an Amber alert, but it removes the criteria of the suspicion of abduction.

[...]

... CODI stands for Critical Operation for a Disappeared Child Initiative.
What a wonderful way to honor sweet Codi. So many of these children, I wish I had the chance to love on and save.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bessie22
Back