VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen this before. It is from CNN

Elizabeth McCutchen and a friend were walking to book club two weeks ago in quaint Farmville, Virginia, when they strolled by a home on First Avenue. "Something smells dead," her friend said.

Richard Samuel McCroskey has been arrested in connection with the killings of four people in Virginia. They were thinking animal. A dog, a cat, something like that. They never imagined they were smelling the remains of massacred humans. It was Thursday, September 17. But another 24 hours would pass before police made the gruesome discovery.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/06/virginia.horrorcore.killings/

Thursday 24 hours before the bodies were discovered, means these women were smelling the bodies before the two visits from the police.

From the sidewalk these women could smell the bodies, but 1 policeman who went to the door and two police who entered the house smelled nothing? What am I missing?

Exactly! I find it incredible that LE did not smell the bodies AND, knowing that Mel was missing, did not follow up on it.

I just assumed that it was due to extreme damage or putrefaction of the body.

Is there a mortician on this board? They might be able to opine on the conditions under which embalming can not proceed more generally.

That's what I assumed too but I have no expertise in this area.

I did, however, try to google it and, apparently, bodies that have been "posted" (autopsied) are more difficult to embalm. Also, the embalmer uses the circulatory system to get the chemicals into the body. If Sam attacked the pastor as viciously as it has been rumored, then the circulatory system may not have been intact.

Keep in mind that when the bodies were found, the pastor was the only one recognizable. If his body was too decomposed for embalming then the women's would have been even more so.

Such a tragic and horrible crime. My heart goes out to the families and friends of the victims.

Thanks for the notes form the pixy interview. I figured I'd share another couple things I remember from it:

• Raz asks girls to write her name in their period blood, snap a photo and send her the pictures... eww.
  • Raz mentions in that long View-like segment full of giggling.. (effing giggling!) that her and Sick like to fantasize about molesting children.. Something approximating "Other couples talk dirty ... we like to fantasize about molesting kids and sacrificing them to the devil. It turns us on, like *advertiser censored*." ~ 1:15:15

BTW, some people wrote about the cemetery desecration as if SKR and Sicktanick were involved (besides just Sam being there), but I'm pretty sure the pleasant-looking rotund fellow there is a DIFFERENT plump, slobby artist, from WIR.

Has anything new happened in this case? I stopped reading when every other post became "dangrs"

:/
Last edited by Kano; Today at 01:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kano For This Useful Post:
dangrsmind
Hahaha. Thanks dangrsmind. Actually made me to laugh out loud.

Thanks for the notes form the pixy interview. I figured I'd share another couple things I remember from it:

• Raz asks girls to write her name in their period blood, snap a photo and send her the pictures... eww.
  • Raz mentions in that long View-like segment full of giggling.. (effing giggling!) that her and Sick like to fantasize about molesting children.. Something approximating "Other couples talk dirty ... we like to fantasize about molesting kids and sacrificing them to the devil. It turns us on, like *advertiser censored*." ~ 1:15:15

BTW, some people wrote about the cemetery desecration as if SKR and Sicktanick were involved (besides just Sam being there), but I'm pretty sure the pleasant-looking rotund fellow there is a DIFFERENT plump, slobby artist, from WIR.

Hahaha. Thanks dangrsmind. Actually made me to laugh out loud.

Like I said, I couldn't listen to it. I missed that part as a result.

Glad you found my notes useful, although given recent revelations I am now hesitant to post my third batch although I am done typing them.

I think you are correct about the guy in the picture. He's from WIR not SickTanick.

He had an HD video camera: YouTube - HD Testing

I know it's a twisted thought, but with today's youth and their culture of electronic gadgets, I just wouldn't put it past him. Look no further than the Brazilian guy who dismembered his girlfriend and took pics with his cellphone last year. There are a lot of sick puppies out there.

Like I said, I couldn't listen to it. I missed that part as a result.

Glad you found my notes useful, although given recent revelations I am now hesitant to post my third batch although I am done typing them.

I think you are correct about the guy in the picture. He's from WIR not SickTanick.

Please post them. I, for one, appreciate the effort and insight you bring to the board. Any info/speculation/insight is welcome for this info-starved case follower.

Er, Dangrs. You're not in here posting back and forth to yourself, are ya?

:rolleyes:

And gosh, now we're hearing somebody might be taking kids away from these people. Probable cause?

Ruh Roh. Fresh can of worms opened. They may not be committing murders left and right because of their lifestyle, but it is completely unknown what other "unholy", unlawful and immoral acts they do partake in... Bravado, or sick puppies?

Fake period blood!! OMG, you guys have to cut it out! ROFLMAO

That would have helped fill the time for him while he waited to head out for the airport.....

Oh ****, that's what he did. Posed the bodies, desecrated them as he did with other things in videos, filmed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl