Found Deceased VA - Emma Compton Layne, 52, Cody, 17 June 2017

“Emma was a ball of sunshine,” said Shawna Krohn, Emma Layne’s sister. “She wasn’t perfect. None of us are, but she had a good heart. She helped anybody and everybody she could.”
1700927489484.jpeg
“I’m very, very disappointed. I think the ball got dropped. I don’t know whose court it’s in, but I wish somebody would pick it up and get to work on this because there’s a murderer running loose in Halifax County. Everybody should be concerned about that. We’ve got a small, teeny petite woman that was brutally murdered, and nobody’s doing anything. It doesn’t make sense to me,” added Phelps.

“I would like for them to get on it. They know who killed her. Everybody knows who murdered Emma. I don’t get why he’s still sitting there,” said Phelps.

“I’m sorry that it’s taking me so long to get you justice, but I gave you my word June 23, 2017 that I will get you justice. I’m not giving up on you, my baby girl. I’m not giving up. I want them to arrest him. I know he murdered my baby sister,” said Krohn.

Emma’s sister says she plans to hold a vigil at the beginning of next year and a put up a billboard in March for her birthday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back