VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was only in for 15 min while she waited outside, maybe he was ordering food to go?

Parker Slaybaugh 8News - 4 mins · HANNAH GRAHAM BREAKING: Liberty University has confirmed that Jesse Matthew was expelled from the University in 2002, following an alleged sex attack on a female student.

Ooooh so the Daily Mail got something right then?

Tempo gave NO information about what JM did when he returned to the place while Hannah waited outside. He could have gone in to to use the restroom, for all we know. THey likely gave LE ALL receipts they had that night, so they are unlikely to lie about any of this. 'That she stood outside the place on her own waiting for him, indicateds that he did not coerce her accompanying him. My guess is that she took him up on an offer for a ride.

Seems to me that Hannah was not the only one who had some drinks that night. TEmpo indicates that JM had run up a tab there. Could be colas and food, but I am willing to bet that he was also having some alcohol as well. May come out how much and when since we know LE has that info at least from the one place.

I don't think he just went in to use the restroom. They have record of a credit card purchase made at 1:10.

(((((Hugs)))))I thought they had rape kits at the hospital and also there would be evidence of her being roughed up.Did they use the wrong word"Evidence"and really the young woman didn't want to press charges?

She may not have wanted to submit to the rape kit and someone even getting close to her "down there" for an examination.Seems reasonable to expect of a victim after a suspected rape, if not entirely rational.

I dont often make derogatory comments about victims or alleged victims but is it possible she was also a bit prudish about such thingsas well given where she was enrolled.

Good idea. Could be that he was a drug hook-up and he gets his stuff from the bar tender or another employee in Tempo?

If there is a drug angle to this, it has not been mentioned by the LE publicly. I have only seen it here. JMO

Per Parker Slaybaugh facebook......

"HANNAH GRAHAM BREAKING: Liberty University has confirmed that Jesse Matthew was expelled from the University in 2002, following an alleged sex attack on a female student."

*edit* sorry, I see that this has been posted numerous times.......

I am sure Longo started to say, in this case AND ...he paused and stopped.

I do not believe this is his first dead girl.

He may have honed his skills of quickly identifying women in need or that were approachable, as a Cab driver.

Tempo gave NO information about what JM did when he returned to the place while Hannah waited outside. He could have gone in to to use the restroom, for all we know. THey likely gave LE ALL receipts they had that night, so they are unlikely to lie about any of this. 'That she stood outside the place on her own waiting for him, indicateds that he did not coerce her accompanying him. My guess is that she took him up on an offer for a ride.

Seems to me that Hannah was not the only one who had some drinks that night. TEmpo indicates that JM had run up a tab there. Could be colas and food, but I am willing to bet that he was also having some alcohol as well. May come out how much and when since we know LE has that info at least from the one place.

The Tempo letter says credit card records show he was drinking there shortly after midnight and again later on
Sounds like he purchased something JMO

Per Parker Slaybaugh facebook......

"HANNAH GRAHAM BREAKING: Liberty University has confirmed that Jesse Matthew was expelled from the University in 2002, following an alleged sex attack on a female student."

Well, look at that.

Parker Slaybaugh 8News - 4 mins · HANNAH GRAHAM BREAKING: Liberty University has confirmed that Jesse Matthew was expelled from the University in 2002, following an alleged sex attack on a female student.

Well there you have it, LE knowing this and us (peeps) not, makes a big difference in attitude about JM. jmo idk

I find it interesting that they sent out a press release to clear the air that he did not have anything to do with the disappearance of AM, but did not clear the air about certain other cases? Thoughts? Think his DNA will lead to more charges?

i think he is going to be the guy in the MH case. That being said the reason why they quickly and firmly addressed the AM case is because someone else is already convicted of that.

IMO I think he used his employment with the hospital as a way to gain trust!

That makes complete sense, according to numerous news reports he was always considered a friendly guy, which is typical trait of a lot people who have psychopathic tendencies. Poor Hannah, with alcohol reducing her inhibitions she probably never had a chance to see any signs that he may have had ulterior motives.

It sounded to me like he was worrying about the jumpsuit they had him wearing. I wonder if he was asking about his clothes that he had on when arrested. He was hard to understand. What he is wearing seems to be the least of his concerns.

Unless there is incriminating evidence of some kind on his clothes...

Are they his?

If not... Did he borrow them?

who did he borrow them from?

???

:waitasec:

Tempo's press release does say they gave LE CC receipts that include the second visit at 1:10am. So he bought something.

I don't think he just went in to use the restroom. They have record of a credit card purchase made at 1:10.

1:08 is the last time stamp from the surveillance video at the downtown mall. Tempo is .13 miles away according to mapquest and 55 seconds by car.

That JLM ordered, received and paid for his purchase that quickly is a bit surprising...also seems like he had a pretty firm goal in mind to be moving so fast.

Something is not right with this picture. How important must those dreadlocks be to him, too.

Bizarre stuff

He could be rastafarian. Some believe that cutting your dreads is like cutting yourself from God. They also believe that clothing must be made from natural fibers.

I don't know about that. I thought it was said he spent ~15 minutes in Tempo.

If that is true, why would JM "help" HG and then spend 15 minutes at a bar leaving Hannah outside? And why would Hannah wait 15 minutes outside?

Nothing makes sense at this point. Need a lot more information that we'll probably not get very fast...

Do those of you familiar with Tempo know if they have an outdoor seating and serving area? If so, they might be in CYA mode and using a technicality because HG sat at an outside table waiting for him to bring a drink out to her. :moo:

I am beginning to think there might be a twist once the get JM back and question him some more. I think Tempos is very key in this investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea