VA VA - James Walker, 53, Bedford, 7 Apr 2000

Sorry, teething twins not giving me much time! No sorry, nothing found just thinking about how we can stir up more interest, I dont really 'get' twitter, just looks like a jumble of words to me lol

Bump! This man is loved so much by his family!

Thank you Tulessa hope things come together soon there is some good investigators working on dad's case and the chief that is there now I have a lot of respect for him

Thank you Tulessa hope things come together soon there is some good investigators working on dad's case and the chief that is there now I have a lot of respect for him

And I have even more for you, for going to the lengths you go to, to find answers. :) Your dad deserves this...

Good luck with everything, I have huge respect for you for not forgetting him all this time. I hope and pray you get the answers you want and need, best of luck.

Words can't explain how much I love my dad I refuse to give up on him

Attachments

• received_10204116666729454.jpeg.jpg
    received_10204116666729454.jpeg.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 64
As you can see in video that juanita Donalds wife said she was there that morning is a false statement she was not there i seen the security video myself I don't know why she and Donald won't charged with making a false report

Good luck with everything, I have huge respect for you for not forgetting him all this time. I hope and pray you get the answers you want and need, best of luck.

They are awesome. I would have loved to meet James! Just knowing his children is a blessing. :)

As you can see in video that juanita Donalds wife said she was there that morning is a false statement she was not there i seen the security video myself I don't know why she and Donald won't charged with making a false report

LE is probably waiting so they can add it to a long list of other charges.

I keep checking here to see if there is anything new.

Any word about LE having a large ground search on the mountain?

LE is probably waiting so they can add it to a long list of other charges.

I keep checking here to see if there is anything new.

Any word about LE having a large ground search on the mountain?

A lot of us have volunteered to help with a ground search but no word yet!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back