VA - Jholie Moussa, 16, Fairfax County, 12 Jan 2018 *Arrest*

Where is the Uncle that was with the girls, do we have a photo of him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cache.php

http://wavy.com/2018/01/17/missing-teen-from-fairfax-county-may-have-been-headed-to-norfolk/

The call to mom should be traced to a location

I have a bad feeling with this one. Hoping I'm wrong
:praying:

Dad headed out of town Friday and an Uncle stayed with the girls is what I heard.

Dad headed out of town Friday and an Uncle stayed with the girls is what I heard.

Hmmmm I wonder what the uncle looks like since we have a description of the man that used the phone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Where is the Uncle that was with the girls, do we have a photo of him?

Was he actually with the girls? I thought the dad said that the girls lied and said they would go to a friend's house for the night so the dad's brother didn't have to come over. Dad said he was only gone a night and he "flew" back as soon as her heard Jholie was missing. If he actually took a plane his alibi should be easy for LE to check.

Twins are really close (thinking of my nieces). I am wondering if her sister may know more or has said more than we know. This is weird.

I just can't even...

This... I can't even find any words. *&^%@!+=#

There are a lot of conflicting details in this story, where was Dad going on Friday, was the Uncle there, did Dad walk into a door etc....

Ok so mom lives in Texas ?
Girls live with dad and he was out of town.
Their home appears to be a very nice home, I'm not getting red flags from dad at all.

Here is a youtube video of dad pleading for Jholie and his eye is NOT cut therefore he got that injury days after Jholie went missing. I have seen many comments on FB blaming dad and is eye is from Jholie. This video will debunk that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bPC6r0fU20

Here is a youtube video of dad pleading for Jholie and his eye is NOT cut therefore he got that injury days after Jholie went missing. I have seen many comments on FB blaming dad and is eye is from Jholie. This video will debunk that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bPC6r0fU20

I agree with you. Dad seems like a decent guy. He certainly has his hands full with two 16-year-old daughters. It appears that Jholie didn't share with her twin sister who she was communicating with just before she left. She even emphasized that she'd be back very quickly. Yet, someone observed Jholie as she seemingly waited for a ride -- the person who saw her thought she looked like she was waiting for someone to pick her up.

I think she met up with someone she knew from the neighborhood -- probably older -- who promised to take her to this party in Norfolk. Jholie didn't share anything with her twin because she knew that she shouldn't be going through with her plans, probably figuring that her sister would blab and then she wouldn't be able to get away for the party.

All of this is simply my opinion. But, I do think someone in that neighborhood knows something. Hopefully, the local PD (Fairfax County) is on top of it.

Why did the Twin not tell anyone that Jolie had not comeback, especially when she had said that she would be right back!

Why did the Twin not tell anyone that Jolie had not comeback, especially when she had said that she would be right back!

Jholie's twin sister (Zhane) probably did not think she was in any danger. She probably knew that if she made a big deal of it, Jholie would get into trouble with her parents and that Jholie would be angry with Zhane for "spilling the beans".

This is just pure speculation on my part.

Pretty girl. She looks like the singer Brandy. I'll keep my eye out in Hampton Roads.

That clip with her twin being worried she is out there somewhere not eating or drinking made me so sad. I feel like Jholie would have sent a text to her twin by now so I don't think this will end well.

That clip with her twin being worried she is out there somewhere not eating or drinking made me so sad. I feel like Jholie would have sent a text to her twin by now so I don't think this will end well.
Me either. I think she got mixed up with the wrong person. Hopefully they will be able to get her cell phone info.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4