VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Late to the table on all of this.

I think I could have listed the date incorrectly in a timeline I posted some time ago which also could have caused confusion. Sometimes, I couldn't remember what I heard/read from one day to the next during this trial as there was a lot of information, and I followed it daily ;)

I wondered who he is, and why he seems to always look either angry or worried.
Does anyone know who the man is that was sitting on the other side of AH? He’s the one that has appeared angry and is blinking a lot.

There’s another photo on twitter, where EB and AH are looking at the judge unhappily. He has his eyes closed. I’m not only wondering who he is, but what was going on in court at the time of that photo.

That's not what happened when he was kicking the cabinets. His sister testified that his mom died on the 20th. His sister went to see him the morning of the 21st. Amber was at the Penthouse. They hadn't seen each other in a month. He went to the penthouse that evening, the 21st for the phone incident. He was not kicking those cabinets over his mother's death.

We're gonna have to make you the trial detail timeline keeper from here on! You kept a record of all the details!! :D

Going back to the smashing cabinets incident… what was JD so irate about? I cannot remember? It had to do with his work/finances, but I don’t remember specifics. You would think if he really was an abuser, he would have clocked in the head with that magnum wine bottle after everything she was putting him through.
Already answered.

Last edited:
Does anyone know who the man is that was sitting on the other side of AH? He’s the one that has appeared angry and is blinking a lot.

There’s another photo on twitter, where EB and AH are looking at the judge unhappily. He has his eyes closed. I’m not only wondering who he is, but what was going on in court at the time of that photo.
AH's attorney - Adam Nadelhaft

I was just reviewing some moments from the trial and found this 2 minute clip of Ben Chew from earlier in the week. He is such a great lawyer. As I watched the trial, I started to get the impression that he was utterly and sincerely horrified and shocked with Amber's behavior on the tapes, in the videos, on the stand, things that he knows happened that did not make it into the record, etc...it almost seemed like maybe has has never dealt with such a sociopathic personality. Many of us here have seen this type of personality in other cases, but I wonder if he never really had.

I was just reviewing some moments from the trial and found this 2 minute clip of Ben Chew from earlier in the week. He is such a great lawyer. As I watched the trial, I started to get the impression that he was utterly and sincerely horrified and shocked with Amber's behavior on the tapes, in the videos, on the stand, things that he knows happened that did not make it into the record, etc...it almost seemed like maybe has has never dealt with such a sociopathic personality. Many of us here have seen this type of personality in other cases, but I wonder if he never really had.

Agreed. This clip you shared was a great moment! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74