VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always known I live a bit of a conservative lifestyle, but wow, how do these people function?! And no wonder they don't look as healthy as they once did. Sheesh. (Judgy, sorry).
I feel like I live on a different planet as I listen to the way that these people live :oops: All the drinking, the drug use, the constant drama would drive me crazy. DH and I enjoy our quiet, empty-nester's life and do our best to avoid family drama.

Does it seem strange and unusual to anyone else besides me that so many people appear to have been overly involved in AH and JD's relationship? Did this couple ever spend time alone, just the two of them? It seems like they never had privacy in their lives - that there were other people around them constantly. Who lives like that?

Teenagers!

The SA was the most unbelievable part of AH's allegations, IMO. As a woman, if I experienced that form of assault, there's no way I would not seek medical attention. Particularly if I didn't know if the bottle was broken or intact. If the bottle was broken, how would you know shards of glass weren't left behind? And that's setting aside that fact that there didn't appear to be blood on the bottle in the pictures from the morning after, either from the assault or from JD's finger which was severed at the time the assault allegedly took place.
And how could you ever even talk to that person again, if they had assaulted you with a bottle penetration like that?

I just do not believe that ever happened. I can totally believe someone might excuse or ignore someone slapping or hitting them in anger---but shoving a bottle inside them? And then you try and reconcile the relationship?

Whitney's employer at the time has chimed in and has a very different story of what Whitney shared with her at the time. I would link to her statements but it's probably not allowed. I do think she was deposed so maybe we will hear from her in the trial.

Please delete my post if not allowed.

Sky News

Depp's use of substances during relationship with Heard

Heard's lawyer Elaine Bredehoft is now asking the actresses' sister Whitney Henriquez about Depp's use of drugs.

Ms Henriquez says she did cocaine with Depp on "a number of occasions" and he "almost always had marijuana on him".

She says she also saw the actor do MDMA and shrooms and "once saw him consume a ziplock bag of unknown pills".

"He always had cigarettes or rolling papers, he always had a joint on him. If he was in a phase of using cocaine he would carry around a pill box that had his cocaine in it," she says.

Heard's sister says that if Depp took alcohol and cocaine he would "slur" his words and go on "paranoid delusional rants" but when he was smoking marijuana he was "much more relaxed".

Ms Henriquez then says that when Depp was drinking he would "just get really angry" and say "horrible things" about Heard.

And how could you ever even talk to that person again, if they had assaulted you with a bottle penetration like that?

I just do not believe that ever happened. I can totally believe someone might excuse or ignore someone slapping or hitting them in anger---but shoving a bottle inside them? And then you try and reconcile the relationship?

Let alone marry them!

True. Also, didn't she say he held her down by the neck with one hand while assaulting her with the other? I can't believe he's that strong to hold her down with one hand. I like JD, but he's not a large man, and he's not really an action hero like some actors; I don't get the idea he gets a lot of gym time.

Whitney's employer at the time has chimed in and has a very different story of what Whitney shared with her at the time. I would link to her statements but it's probably not allowed. I do think she was deposed so maybe we will hear from her in the trial.

Please delete my post if not allowed.
She even provided a sworn statement (employer) outlining what differs from what she was told by Whitney and what Whitney later and again now testifies to. I can't recall if it was used as evidence in this trial but it sure was in the UK trial. And yes, her account of what Whitney said at the time of the incident is VERY different to what Whitney claims happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa