VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t have Aquaman but found this:

Nicole Kidman Salary Highlights

Nicole earned $200,000 for her role in 1990's Days of Thunder. Her salary jumped to $250,000 for 1992's Far and Away $500 thousand for 1993's My Life. Her paycheck jumped to the multi-millions starting with 1995's To Die For, when she took home $2 million. She earned $2.5 million for Batman Forever, $5 million for The Peacemaker, $6.5 million for Eyes Wide Shut and $7 million for Moulin Rouge!, just to name a few. By 2003 she was finally pulling down an A-list $15 million salary per movie for films like Cold Mountain, The Stepford Wives, The Interpreter, and Birth. She earned a career-high $17.5 million for 2005's Bewitched. Between 1990 and 2008 alone Nicole earned a bit over $180 million from movie salaries alone. To date she has earned more than $350 million from acting roles.

My guess is $500K.

I can't quite see them paying her $1 million for this when their female "lead" is getting $2 million.

I don't like to admit it, but I don't think AH's legal team has represented her effectively. I'd sympathize with her being pizzed about their representation. JMO
Agree. Maybe she can sue them for ineffective counsel.

I missed most of this morning. I hope I didn’t miss anything good. This witness is good but it’s rather dry and dull and I can’t watch it all.

Any idea when Kate Miss and Jennifer Howell will be on?

At this rate, they would probably be out of time.
I don't like to admit it, but I don't think AH's legal team has represented her effectively. I'd sympathize with her being pizzed about their representation. JMO
IMO, her team didn’t have the evidence to work with. Seriously. They had her words and those were laced with lies and embellishments. And she is not likeable, not believable, and totally arrogant.

Any bets yet on whether AH will start another lawsuit against her attorneys for incompetence and costing her the $50 million she was due in future earnings?
Another? What lawsuit are you referring to? Heard has never initiated a lawsuit.

I missed most of this morning. I hope I didn’t miss anything good. This witness is good but it’s rather dry and dull and I can’t watch it all.

Any idea when Kate Miss and Jennifer Howell will be on?

The dry, dull, factual, undramatic witness is what the jury will listen to after all the histrionic and sarcastic clowns AH's defense presented.

IMO, her team didn’t have the evidence to work with. Seriously. They had her words and those were laced with lies and embellishments. And she is not likeable, not believable, and totally arrogant.
She is simply lying. How do you defend that? There is no evidence that she is being truthful about all her claims, hard to defend that. It's probably hard for a lawyer to deal with ones client on audio screaming about hitting etc.. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua