VA - Justin Eberhart, 38, Portsmouth, 19 Oct 2008

What a handsome young man. Such a heartbreaking tragedy. Please know that Justin's family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that there is justice for Justin. :blowkiss:

You know that if you or his parnet's have any questions you can call anytime, you have my number.

MY cell number should be on your caller ID. NEED to Get in Touch W/ YOU.-Return call ASAP, please. TY~

MissMT,
I can't tell you all how eternally thankful the family is for ALL your and others help at WS.

Yes, would the searches already done on records be any different with correction in name spellings????

We were all wrong about those...

I have correct spellings now.

It's sad to say, but Justin was not the same person now as when he graduated in 1998.

Justin Matthew Eberhart has been laid to rest.

God Speed, Justin.

Well I have over 900 posts and I can't see the pictures.

I have over the stated 6 and still can't see the pictures. And everything looks normal under UserCP

angelwngs - my heart goes out to you and Justin's family on this sad day. I hope for justice in this case.

Thank you TNT, I will pass on your kind message to family.

I'll check with mods and see if pics can be reposted using a compatible program for everyone since the one I used seems to be in question. :)

Good evening angelwngs. I can't imagine what today has been like for you.

Angelwings, I am sorry for what happened to the boy you knew. Being close to the situation I know you are anxious to know what happened and to have someone punished. But this is one of those things that can't be rushed. To some extent, you will just have to be patient.

Beginning investigation LE only has the witnesses and their observations to work with. So what the witnesses said is what they go with initally. Then there is the evidence to the autopsy and then forensic testing. Those will be matched with the witness statements. Testing takes time, sometimes days sometimes weeks. Once the results are coming in, then that will be compared with the witness statements- and they better be hoping that the results match their statements. So just because you didn't see an immediate arrest, don't give up. They won't arrest until they believe they have enough evidence to convict.

Here is what interests me. What was happening before. Like SS, I am wondering why she called friends to come and get her and why did they come armed. (Or is he one of those persons who are always armed?)

It sounds like they were all in the car and ready to drive away. Why didn't they? What stopped them, was there something impeding their exit? One of the things that is always looked at as SS said is that it is accepted to kill in self defense- but it is supposed to be a last resort type thing. So even if threats were being made, if they had the ability to exit, they are supposed to do so- not get out of the car and go back to kill him. So you will need to know where he was in relation to the car when he was killed. Was he blocking the car or away from it?

History of the couple will also come into it. Was there a history of DV? Not all DV gets reported to LE, and not all reported DV gets prosecuted. So his friends may know more about any allegations of DV. Under the circumstances they may be reluctant to discuss any past episodes, so watch for phrases like "she accused" "she was acting crazy" and things like that. Then get them to specifically describe the episodes.

Justin Matthew Eberhart has been laid to rest.

God Speed, Justin.
I will light a candle and say a prayer for him tonight. May his family and friends find comfort, much love, and compassionate strength to draw from in the days ahead. I pray they also find peace and truth they so desperately seek today.

Rest In Peace, Justin Matthew Eberhart. You will not be forgotten.

Hugs to you, Angelwings~

Good evening angelwngs. I can't imagine what today has been like for you.

Good evening MissieMT. My heart so goes out to Justin's parents and other family members. Although it was a rainy day here, I have always heard that when it rains on the day of a funeral it is a sign from the Heavens that the angels are crying tears of joy welcoming their newest angel...

The help of sleuthers here has already been very, very helpful to Justin's case and remains encouraged and very much appreciated by all seeking Justice For Justin.

As I get additional information needed I will let you all know...

I will light a candle and say a prayer for him tonight. May his family and friends find comfort, much love, and compassionate strength to draw from in the days ahead. I pray they also find peace and truth they so desperately seek today.

Rest In Peace, Justin Matthew Eberhart. You will not be forgotten.

Hugs to you, Angelwings~

Thank you, SS. Sincerely.

"In one of the stars
I shall be living
In one of them
I shall be laughing
And so it will be
as if all the stars were laughing
when you look
at the sky at night"

~The Little Prince
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

There is sweetness in the laughter of all the stars...
and in the memories of the ones you love.

~May You Find Comfort and Peace.~

AW~

Just a quick note: Angelwngs is experiencing computer issues and has not been able to post.

She hopes to have it up and running in a few days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back