VA VA - Lollie Winans, 26, & Julie Williams, 24, found murdered, Shenandoah National Park, 1 Jun 1996

I just finished reading a new book about this case that came out last week called Trailed: One Woman's Quest to Solve the Shenandoah Murders by Kathryn Miles. Has anyone else read it yet?
I just recently read 'Trailed' by Kathryn Miles. I thought the book was quite thorough and included a lot of information I had never heard before. For whatever reason I kept thinking of the fact that Lonnie and Julie chose an off-trail campsite that was difficult to find. The area was only accessible by an old trail that had fallen into disuse. Parts of the trail were overgrown, and it was difficult to find the trailhead. Authorities searched that area on June 1, 1996 because Lonnie and Julie's dog was found wandering nearby. Someone was probably following them since no one would have stumbled upon their camp site by chance. Unfortunately - the case is still unsolved.

I did up a little profile on what the killer could be like

At the time of the murders the killer was in his mid 20's to early 30's

This case and RT.29 Stalker are tied and the kiler was just starting out

The killer frequent the park where Williams and Winans would killed and know it well

The murders would more about control and power also the killer had more of a Hatred toward women

The killer was targeting brunette women with a athletic type body

The killer move away or when to jail

The killer has a thing for bondage *advertiser censored* (the control)

The killer has rep for bit littering women around him

The killer think more of himself than what other may think of him

The killer is smart but self centered
Rex

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members