Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming to post this article, I hope Morgan's name stays in the news and that these tips pan out
http://www.nbc12.com/story/19823706/state-police-investigate-new-tips-in-harrington-death

The world lost such a beautiful soul that night. I know that one day there will be justice, hopefully on earth as well.
19823706_BG1.jpg

Bumping for Morgan on the third anniversary of her disappearance.

Hoping for answers soon.

Still praying for Morgan, Dan, Gil and Alex and hoping that justice for Morgan comes very, very soon.
I hope that LE starts receiving many more tips and are able to locate the horrible monster that took your beautiful daughter from you. That he is convicted and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. God will take care of the rest. Peace be with you all. We are with you in your grief and battle against evil.

I hope this causes some leads in the case. But I don't think this person has a conscience. Almost every killer on this entire website over the years would do anything to cover their own backs, to protect themselves. To simply call in and give themselves away would literally surprise me to no end. They only care about themselves and their awful needs. I do hope this letter at least stressed them out for a few days. Made them rethink about how they are being hunted for what they did to Morgan. But I doubt it will cause them to change their ways and give themselves up. Simply sickening. Poor Morgan. I hope one day she will be brought to justice!!!

I hope this causes some leads in the case. But I don't think this person has a conscience. Almost every killer on this entire website over the years would do anything to cover their own backs, to protect themselves. To simply call in and give themselves away would literally surprise me to no end. They only care about themselves and their awful needs. I do hope this letter at least stressed them out for a few days. Made them rethink about how they are being hunted for what they did to Morgan. But I doubt it will cause them to change their ways and give themselves up. Simply sickening. Poor Morgan. I hope one day she will be brought to justice!!!

You have no excuses of lack of options to call! Is it embarrassment, fear, stigma, or skepticism that your information might point the finger at you?

Hints that the witness might be offered some protection from charges, or at least less severe treatment, if they have the courage to come forward now.

I agree with Walker and Clarabelle - I think the letter is aimed at someone who knows the killer or someone who was a witness to Morgan's abduction/murder.

Especially b/c of this part: "The facts you have can be verified, but you must be totally honest."

It's almost as if Lt. Rader is saying 'we know you were there and that you know what happened but we also know that it was somebody else that actually killed her.'

Interesting.

I agree with Walker and Clarabelle - I think the letter is aimed at someone who knows the killer or someone who was a witness to Morgan's abduction/murder.

Especially b/c of this part: "The facts you have can be verified, but you must be totally honest."

It's almost as if Lt. Rader is saying 'we know you were there and that you know what happened but we also know that it was somebody else that actually killed her.'

Interesting.

Very interesting that there may have been someone else there. I hope they are panicking right now.

Very interesting that there may have been someone else there. I hope they are panicking right now.

I think Rader his hoping that someone other than the bad guy picked her up hitch hiking and took her to use drugs or something, then left her there, and would be able to tell the cops where he took her.

I think Rader his hoping that someone other than the bad guy picked her up hitch hiking and took her to use drugs or something, then left her there, and would be able to tell the cops where he took her.

Yeah, it sounds like that to me too.

It almost sounds like they think maybe the person didn't intend to cause her death. I've always wondered about a traffic accident and subsequent panic, especially if there were other crimes such as rape or drugs involved.

I actually think Lt Rader may be addressing someone who was more of am accomplice (or unwilling/unknowing accomplice) after the fact. Maybe a wife or girlfriend reported that their significant other was out all night the night Morgan went missing and came home with blood on his clothes or defensive wounds & the lady didn't put it together until Morgan's case hit the news (and maybe sent in an anonymous tip). Maybe a co-worker noticed that a strange guy didn't show up for his shift that night or next day & reported it. Maybe someone knows a person who they know treats women badly was unaccounted for that night and reported that, etc. Maybe someone in this perp's family was told to say he was with them that night when he wasn't. I think more along the lines of something like that and the tipster has reported what they know except for the guy's name, hoping cops will figure that out on their own.

I actually think Lt Rader may be addressing someone who was more of am accomplice (or unwilling/unknowing accomplice) after the fact. Maybe a wife or girlfriend reported that their significant other was out all night the night Morgan went missing and came home with blood on his clothes or defensive wounds & the lady didn't put it together until Morgan's case hit the news (and maybe sent in an anonymous tip). Maybe a co-worker noticed that a strange guy didn't show up for his shift that night or next day & reported it. Maybe someone knows a person who they know treats women badly was unaccounted for that night and reported that, etc. Maybe someone in this perp's family was told to say he was with them that night when he wasn't. I think more along the lines of something like that and the tipster has reported what they know except for the guy's name, hoping cops will figure that out on their own.

Could be, and I'm sure they're certainly HOPING for a tip like that, but I doubt they would have missed it the first go-round, whereas they could have missed a tip that said "I saw her at xx party" or "I gave her a ride to such and such a place." j

I worry that not a soul suspects the person who did it.

BUMPING! for morgan. I cannot believe we are in a new year, yet again, and no justice has been had for this beautiful girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500