VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her posts on SM are disgusting coming from a 13 year old!

It makes me wonder if she has always been treated with kid (leather) gloves due to her illness as a baby. Many times when a baby has been seriously ill, the parents and family throw discipline out the window. The child can do no wrong, is never told no, and is catered to. I have seen it first hand too many times. The parents are so thankful their child is alive, survived its problem, they can't think of raising it with the guidelines children need.

I am not talking about special need or disabled children. They need an individualized program designed for each child.

We need a miracle for Nichole to reappear tonight!

My opinions only.

My goodness, after reading more and more of her posts online social media etc. I hope she is just angry and hiding out. Otherwise no telling what kind of sicko could have her. I would never believed from the conversations she was that young but anyone can see she is by her photo and as advanced as she is in language and socializing behind a computer she is just a little girl one that is prey for these monsters in the world. I pray that if she met a "boy" online and agreed to meet him, that he really is just another teenager.
Maybe her attempt at being too grown up caused conflict with her family?

bbm - then another teenager would have been reported missing.

I wonder whether she took money with her? Took the bus/train somewhere? I hope they checked all that.

Her posts on SM are disgusting coming from a 13 year old!

It makes me wonder if she has always been treated with kid (leather) gloves due to her illness as a baby. Many times when a baby has been seriously ill, the parents and family throw discipline out the window. The child can do no wrong, is never told no, and is catered to. I have seen it first hand too many times. The parents are so thankful their child is alive, survived its problem, they can't think of raising it with the guidelines children need.

I am not talking about special need or disabled children. They need an individualized program designed for each child.

We need a miracle for Nichole to reappear tonight!

My opinions only.

Her SM activity is just unbelievable. I don't understand how a child living in an apartment with FIVE adults wasn't better supervised online. She comes across as desperate for attention and affection. I suspect she found it in the wrong place. I don't feel good about this at all and it is difficult not to be angry at the adults that allowed this child to play at being grown up all over the darn Internet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_GSexstrZA/

I may be very wrong, but it seems like she and her ?father? are having a dialog on her instagram account. The latest post was 5 minutes ago.

Look up in the right hand corner of the page. It says 7w - that means 7 weeks ago.
Scary isn't it the way she talks to her father?

Scroll forward and you see that several weeks later she went to visit her dad and new step-mom.

She is truly one mixed-up 13 year old.

Sooo. Could the meds she's been on cause/add to a mental problem like depression and impulsivity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, her social media posts looks like way too many of my 14 year old daughter's friends posts. Disturbing? Absolutely. Uncommon? Not so much. Sometimes even my daughter is shocked. And she is far from isolated and naive, but she'll say things like "How can her Mom be friends with her on FB, see all that and let her posit it?!" I can only answer "I don't know."

bbm - then another teenager would have been reported missing.

I wonder whether she took money with her? Took the bus/train somewhere? I hope they checked all that.

I don't honestly believe it was another teenager I would like to believe that but I don't, I had just said that maybe it was trying to be hopeful, but there are teens out there who are just on their own ya know or those with parents who don't give a damn about their kids as long as they don't bother them. I think it's safe to say if we were to all think back to our teen years and kids we knew there was always a parent that wanted to be cool about things and let anything go on and then smile like a saint to the other parents. I know I'm not the only one who had a friend with shady parents however my mom caught on quick and I couldnt go to her house but she could come to ours.
So if it were a teenage boy she is with good possibility that he is not missing.

I'm still thinking about the guys on fb page talking to her I can tell it's a fake account because I know what to look for but this little girl don't know and millions more out there who are looking for attention and going through the stage of wanting a boyfriend a first kiss all that puppy love crushing that teenage girls look forward too. But her being 13 years old and she looks like a 11 yr old she still has baby features too
Makes me wonder if the meds she is on has not affected her hormonal balance and she is dealing with feelings and emotions now that usually would be a older teen would start dealing with. Anyone know what meds she is taking and side effects?

Sadly, her social media posts looks like way too many of my 14 year old daughter's friends posts. Disturbing? Absolutely. Uncommon? Not so much. Sometimes even my daughter is shocked. And she is far from isolated and naive, but she'll say things like "How can her Mom be friends with her on FB, see all that and let her posit it?!" I can only answer "I don't know."

How? Easy, parents have caved into the whole "but I want to be my child's friend!" bs. To which I say, grow the heck up and don't be an idiot. Your child has plenty of ignorant friends his/her same age - what they NEED is an adult to guide them into good choices, respectable options, and clear direction.

I've read this girl's SM and it clearly shows she's been given free reign for WAY too long, at a far too young of an age. I can't say more or I'll be in violation of TOS.

FACT: kids need PARENTS, not friends. They have friends, they'll always make friends, because that's what kids do. But they need an ANCHOR always directing them in the right direction, even when they reject that direction for a while (and many do).

Shutting up now. ugh.

I tell my kids hey I'm not your friend
I'm your mother I know u would like me to be like such and such and her mom but nope not gonna happen. I have said to both my kids before if I wanted friends I would have went to a social club or found a group to meet friends but I wanted children and to be a mother so deal with it
They both have dealt with me and now they are grown and they treat me with respect and love

2 days ago was the 27th when she disappeared. It's possible she posted it in the early morning hours of the 27th, before she left home, and that it was a pic from the day before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catching up in the thread. Just an FYI in case it's needed in the future - the coded time for that post is < datetime="2016-01-27T02:09:11.000Z">3d</time>
It's UTC so subtract 5 hrs for EST.
9:09 pm the 26th

After looking at her Instagram, where are the adults in her life? This child appears to be very insecure, depressed, and boys are the only thing on her mind.

She is exactly the type bad men are looking for. Have all the boys on her SM been checked out and still in town?

Has LE been able to get her phone records or check out her computer? I've heard teenagers talk about a site similiar to FB however it erases what is said immediately. Can a tech person retrieve this?

Why oh why, don't parents monitor their kiddos? With 4 adults in that house, how difficult would it be?

Too many questions, a missing child who is truly in a medical emergency, and no one knows anything. Come home Nichole. Your life depends on it.

My opinions only.

Do you mean Snapchat? Nicole has one - pandalover1513. There's a screen shot of it on her public Instagram. I can't do anything with the info tho, I've had to toss Snapchat off my phone because it sucked my battery dead.

Idk how far a tech person could retrieve anything. Here's an article with video saying they can, but it's almost three years old so who knows how outdated by now.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/10/snapchat-photos-dont-delete-saved-on-phone_n_3248567.html

ETA (don't mean to sound short but my laptop battery could be gone any moment too. I'm sensing a theme there)

Bumping Nichole's flyer:

Nichole Madison Lovell
CZvbxOzWQAEwgx1.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Blacksburg...619007928877/1151820168175423/?type=3&theater

I really cringe to say this but I am sincerely starting to lean towards this is more of a suicide than a luring. Her social media comments are screaming that she is lonely and sad etc.. I keep thinking about the blanket. If her plans were to meet someone, I doubt she would grab a blanket...well unless the plan was just to speak out and be back in by morning.... My fear is she took it with her with plans to harm herself and in her head that was going to be her comfort. Ugh I hate to think like this. It breaks my heart. I know the struggles of being a teenage girl! You want to be grown but you aren't. 13 can be such a confusing time!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I really cringe to say this but I am sincerely starting to lean towards this is more of a suicide than a luring. Her social media comments are screaming that she is lonely and sad etc.. I keep thinking about the blanket. If her plans were to meet someone, I doubt she would grab a blanket...well unless the plan was just to sneak out and be back in by morning.... My fear is she took it with her with plans to harm herself and in her head that was going to be her comfort.

Ugh I hate to think like this. It breaks my heart. I know the struggles of being a teenage girl! You want to be grown but you aren't. 13 can be such a confusing time!!

Sorry for the double post...on a new phone and haven't quite figured out how to do edits yet &#128528;

There was an article that mentioned footprints in the snow leading from her window to the parking lot. Surely, they can tell from that if she left with someone? If there was one set leading to the window and two sets leading to the parking lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean