GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I don't believe he was picked up. But coming from my point of view if my kid went missing I'd be going crazy and I would get on the news and speak and beg everyone for there help. The news doesn't always get information right but the news is helpful in getting the word out if you get on there and speak for yourself. I just think a lot of it is fishy. Just my opinion.

The news that a little 5 year old went missing so early in the morning ?
I would be looking deeper into the person who said another child was seen with him.
After all how many people are up at that time of the morning?
What is the driving route to the father's workplace ?
I would search along that as well.
Leave no stone unturned.

With regards to dog scent possibly indicating he was picked up in a vehicle, could that be because his mother had taken him and sibling earlier that morning to take father to work. I mean how could a dog distinguish between that earlier scent of him getting into mom's car?

I agree, I don't believe he was picked up. But coming from my point of view if my kid went missing I'd be going crazy and I would get on the news and speak and beg everyone for there help. The news doesn't always get information right but the news is helpful in getting the word out if you get on there and speak for yourself. I just think a lot of it is fishy. Just my opinion.
How right you are.....

I thought it was just me.I could not hear it either.I want to see the family the parents.How old is the baby?

I thought it was my new tablet and my own "operator error" causing me not to be able to hear presser.

I thought it was just me.I could not hear it either.I want to see the family the parents.How old is the baby?

All I've seen is a younger sibling. No idea of the age. The parents still haven't been named as far as I'm aware. I'd like to see some family member doing an appeal.

Day three. No leads, no scents, no sightings. I agree that the route to and from dad's work should be explored. Backtrack to when the family was last seen by others and go from there. Sorry to feel that way but I do.

I'm sure in yesterday's presser the sherif said the family were seen on camera in a local store, but I don't know if he meant on the Sunday morning before Noah disappeared or before that.
Anyone remember?

Anyone know how far the road (where they last picked up his scent) is from the house? TIA!

Lillybell - yesterday morning the sheriff said in the presser that they had confirmed what Noah was wearing because they had him on security camera footage the morning he disappeared - with the family. I assume that means they stopped somewhere and were picked up on camera.

Daisy - in the presser yesterday the Sheriff said it was right in front of the house.

The parents names have been mentioned on Face Book but not by any news agency I believe. The family and friends keep saying he wouldn't walk off they want an Amber Alert then why not just get on the news and give your own Amber Alert speak to the news show your face. If you don't agree with something always go with your instinct and do what you feel is right, actions speak louder than words.

If I thought my kid was lost in the woods I might not think going on the news was a worthy time filler. If I thought someone had taken my baby ,I don't know what I would do . I would probably trust the direction the FBI wanted me to take.

At this point IMO I think they think he did not wander away. The massive call out for searchers hasn't been done in this case like it has many many times in VA when they needed rural ground covered. We are talking normaly a search set up to include 1,200 volunteers searching and LE welcomes and calls out for those. Like Hannah Grahams search ,and Robert wood's . and Holly BoBo's. I think this case is taking a different track. I hate thinking that but the presser requesting anyone who knows anything about who Noah talks to and knows and any information on the family was stressed by the FBI guy . There is a reason for that. Who knows what that reason is ,but it would not matter if he was in the woods.

Sheriff says there was no security footage of any of the roads close to the home.
Sheriff says they have not met the requirements of Amber Alert yet.
Sheriff says no credible evidence of what happened to Noah. Nothing.
Search is intensifying as time goes on. They are researching areas and searching new areas around the clock.
Sheriff says Currently no plans to stop searching.
Helicopters are still involved in search.
LE is imploring public who have information or who even knew Noah to contact them.
Sheriff says similar clothing found nearby was not Noah's. Asks media to please check with LE before reporting things like that.

The parents -

They are under extreme stress
The mother likely feels incredible guilt for being asleep while this happened. The father likely feels incredible guilt as well.
They are working with and taking cues from LE as to what to do and what not to do.

Whether they were involved or not, their behavior can't be expected to be "normal" right now.

IMO, in many missing child cases LE will almost always say they wandered off unless they have some evidence that they were abducted. The usual comment is "we have no evidence they were abducted." But, I'm confident they are exploring all possibilities, especially with the FBI being involved.

My son is 5, so this one hits close. Wandering off would be absolutely out-of-character for him, but I can't say it would *never happen. He loves people and trusts everyone. No matter how many times I've instructed him not to open the door, the fact of the matter is that I can't even step in the shower for five minutes without worrying he's going to disobey...not because he's disobedient, but because he's 5. Once I was in the shower and I heard him say that the ice cream man had come...he'd run out, the neighbor bought him an ice cream, and he was back, within three minutes (I still had shampoo in my hair!) Another time, I shut off the water to hear him chattering at the door...he was talking to a Jehovah's Witness and her two daughters. (I was a mess because then my son reckoned that strangers who come to the door are nice and just want to talk about Jesus.)

I don't know what happened to this sweet, innocent child, and I am praying for him and for his family and community. I pray that he is safe and unharmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdub2488