GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charges based on info we have now, at present time

Autopsy is not yet complete; could be weeks, months

We're not in business of determining COD

The COD will be the credible evidence in this case, and this point, we just don't know what it is

So so so heartbreaking.

Bawling here. Floodgates open as I have relatives up in VA who are in the area and learned of the case on FB, and not through FB.

This means it didn't happen Sunday morning, because Paul was suppose to be at work.

They also charged Dad, though - so I think there is more to it than we have been made aware of.

My thoughts exactly. Makes me think that what happened, may have happened Sat night. My mind is racing. What was going on in that home????

Wow, just seen the tweet. Can't say surprised. Sad for the children. Hopefully a family members has the baby.
Does anyone know if a family member has the baby. I hate when children are taken and there are no family members who can take them and they have to go to a stranger. So sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sick. I saw it coming but I'm sick of parents neglect and abusing their precious children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So so so heartbreaking.

Bawling here. Floodgates open as I have relatives up in VA who are in the area and learned of the case on FB, and not through WS, although I came here when I learned of.

Ques: why parents arrested?

Ans: We don't have a copy of autopsy; arrest based on info we have, getting bits & pieces of info; got to point we felt probable cause

Wouldn't they be charged with drugs too, if drugs were found in the home?

I thought it was interesting that relatives emphasized that they were good parents. That should be automatic

I also believe "local forces" they were talking about earlier meant CPS and local LE, because he said Noah was known well by them.

Finally, I can post. I've been sitting on my hands for days. No way did he fall.

You SO can't always tell by looking at a child...they can look and seem happy when all is not well at home. Imo we need to stop basing opinions on how they "look". Kids can be very good at covering, and also they are natural optimists and can be made happy very easily, i.e if out and about and being treated well. Jmo poor Noah...

Ok. Well, now things are different. I am willing to bet there's still more to this than just mom sleeping though.

But not arrested for murder? (Can't watch the presser, right now) Does that mean he fell in accidentally?

No, they have stated that they must what for cause of death and that could take several weeks or even months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jshover92