GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were involved with Madeline M case, I was shocked to learn that parents would dope children up to sleep so they could not be bothered and do adult things.
I am thinking that either Noah ate the beloved drugs and made parents furious or did they dope up both children so they could do what ever they wanted.
CORTNEYB thanks for your insight. The rumors were true. Poor little angels, so sweet, how could anyone hurt them?
Now another rumor I read..........is there an older child of Ashley in foster care?
Ashley is still married? Paul never married..........answers why they never married.

I don't think many of us are surprised about these arrests.

Poor Noah. I just can't get over it.

I can't even type what I'm thinking, it's too horrible and I hope it's not how he died.

My small question right now is why did LE allow them to go to the funeral? Were they simply "being nice"???? Was some kind of a deal made where they would confess if they were allowed to go?

:dunno: Shelby. I'm of the ilk that funerals are for the living. And for the entire community to go to a funeral when just prior the parents were arrested, and talk of that vs. focus on sweet Noah.....well...

Perhaps even consider that they might have been possibly executing a search warrant at the time when they were away?

Lot's of reasons......... I'm good with it....

I am at work and couldn't listen to the PC, but did they mention if the lid was on, covered with grass and sod, etc.? I'm guessing not, but they had to have reason to know for certain that Noah didn't fall in on accident... and if it was obvious from the autopsy that he was not alive when he was put in the tank, wouldn't they have charged them with murder? Or one of them?

Waiting on full autopsy report,have to know exactly what Noah died from.

I am not so sure that their behavior at the funeral can be considered suspect. Drugs or not, the two have experienced more violent death to loved ones in their lives than most people. They don't strike me as a typical druggie couple. Just a hard life. Not saying that drugs aren't involved... just not the hard core addict types.

I am surprised that LE went for the arrest and yet consider the autopsy to be so critical. If he didn't drown in the septic tank then he could have been alive when the search started. They must have reason to believe he couldn't possibly have fallen in there.

He wasn't placed in there after 11am on Sunday since LE didn't leave the parents alone after that.
How could he have been alive ?

Users that are detoxing will share the strangest things and my guess is that LE had a good idea of the reality of Noahs fate. The parents probably were the source of much of the information that led to LE's suspicions.

Is it standard practice to remove the other children when one goes missing?

Or is the infant being removed from the home the day after Noah was reported missing unusual? Maybe LE found evidence of drugs in the house?

Just my own ponderings.

I think you are probably right about the drug evidence, but I would think the parents would have disposed evidence of drug use before they reported Noah missing. I am wondering if one or both parent admitted to drug use or were under the influence when LE first got there. LE may have also witnessed use or withdrawal in one or both parents between Sunday am and Monday, when the baby was removed from the house. IMO

I am not so sure that their behavior at the funeral can be considered suspect. Drugs or not, the two have experienced more violent death to loved ones in their lives than most people. They don't strike me as a typical druggie couple. Just a hard life. Not saying that drugs aren't involved... just not the hard core addict types.

I am surprised that LE went for the arrest and yet consider the autopsy to be so critical. If he didn't drown in the septic tank then he could have been alive when the search started. They must have reason to believe he couldn't possibly have fallen in there.

Buried septic tank lid?

Finally. I am a bit upset that Noah's beautiful funeral was attended by the evil people behind his needing a funeral. It kills me. I'd be pissed if I loved Noah and attended the funeral, knowing that his killers were right there "grieving" alongside me.

I think all the FB rumors were true, that's why LE was so hard on them. I think we'll find out Noah died of a heroin OD just like was rumored, I think the parents confessed, as rumored. I think he died Saturday night and was put into the septic tank under the cover of darkness.

I think the murder charges will be added on once tox results come back.

Hope it's ok to ask these questions:
The rumoured overdose, was it that they gave him it or he found it and swallowed it?
Was the rumoured confession before or after the funeral? Thanks

When we were involved with Madeline M case, I was shocked to learn that parents would dope children up to sleep so they could not be bothered and do adult things.
I am thinking that either Noah ate the beloved drugs and made parents furious or did they dope up both children so they could do what ever they wanted.
CORTNEYB thanks for your insight. The rumors were true. Poor little angels, so sweet, how could anyone hurt them?
Now another rumor I read..........is there an older child of Ashley in foster care?
Ashley is still married? Paul never married..........answers why they never married.

I read the same rumor about the older child. I don't think this is their first rodeo with CPS.

I think they took the septic truck to search for drug evidence that may have been disposed of with Noah's body. JMO

Hope it's ok to ask these questions:
The rumoured overdose, was it that they gave him it or he found it and swallowed it?
Was the rumoured confession before or after the funeral? Thanks

The confession rumor first appeared within moments of the news that Noah had been found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like they've been together since high school

If you check out the story from a page or two back, they met in junior high and dated since high school. The friend who introduced them was the girl who was murdered at 16 by her mother's bf.

ETA: the post by star right above this one.

I thought I heard the Sheriff say that it wasn't a tip that led them to the septic tank.

This is the 3rd post that has said this. I re-listened to today's presser again and I still cannot hear what you 3 are referring to. Link please? Are y'all talking about a previous presser.

He wasn't placed in there after 11am on Sunday since LE didn't leave the parents alone after that.
How could he have been alive ?

Users that are detoxing will share the strangest things and my guess is that LE had a good idea of the reality of Noahs fate. The parents probably were the source of much of the information that led to LE's suspicions.

He could have been alive but not strong enough to call out. Died from exposure to the cold.

In response to the other post: Yes, a buried cover or discovery that the tank was otherwise inaccessible would be enough evidence to go ahead before the toxicology report is in, IMO.

This is the 3rd post that has said this. I re-listened to today's presser again and I still cannot hear what you 3 are referring to. Link please? Are y'all talking about a previous presser.

I have been trying to find a link, but I can't find one that has the full presser that I watched live in it. They all seem to start later than when this was said.

Wow, that's a great article with tons of new information! Thank you for sharing Sstarr33

Idk what bothers me more about that article - the fact that the baby is named or that someone is referring to these two as "the best parents hands down". I'm worried about the children of all the other parents that she knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member