GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The booking info says she weighs 135 pounds, do they just eyeball it when booked or go off the driver's license info? Since they each have one charge for each child and she has one worse charge than the other three, does that mean LE thinks she was the one who did something terrible (worse charge for Noah, lesser charge for the baby) and his are the same for each child (the lesser charge)? I'm just trying to grasp why different charges if each parent has one charge for each child.

The booking info says she weighs 135 pounds, do they just eyeball it when booked or go off the driver's license info? Since they each have one charge for each child and she has one worse charge than the other three, does that mean LE thinks she was the one who did something terrible (worse charge for Noah, lesser charge for the baby) and his are the same for each child (the lesser charge)? I'm just trying to grasp why different charges if each parent has one charge for each child.

Dont know how to say this- maybe she was the abuser and he just let it happen without interfering, even though he wasn't the one doing the actual abuse?

and probably aunts, uncles, grandma..................

Someone told me earlier today that mom and dad stayed at the house but LE would not let anyone visit. And family (and I use that term loosely) were complaining about not having access to "mom" and "dad". I also use those terms loosely.

LE knows when people are lying, and I think they saw through the nap story right away. No doubt they had the parents in their sights by the end of the first day, if not sooner. It amazes me that people think they can tell lies to LE and expect to be believed. Jmo

No kidding. A large majority of us didn't believe it. No doubt they didn't and they were face to face and had way more detail.

Now that this is all done, can we say that it is weird for innocent parents to hide inside, refuse to be seen, not give any statements, not go to any searches, nothing. I know that someone innocent *could* do that, but they 99.999% of the time don't. Hannah Graham's parents were on the news, in the news, on the ground, just looking for their sweetness and she was in college! Carletha Freeland-Gaither's family was on the news and most couldn't even get words to come out their mouths, but they were there trying. When we are talking about what is more probable, it is much more probable that innocent parents search or speak or beg!, so when they are locked up inside and completely silent, it is not that people want to go falsely accusing anyone, it is that that behavior is indicative of someone who is hiding something. It seems like when we get inside of these cases, we are not able to logically discuss things without being accused of being a heartless troll, when really, we might just be discussing what the body language is saying. I just wanted to take a minute to discuss that since the emotionality of thinking I am falsely accusing someone of something they didn't do is over. Sometimes, logic and probability lead you exactly where they should. To the truth.

Yes! I'd be a sniveling, disheveled snotty blob of a woman, but I'd have my *advertiser censored* on TV begging for my baby back.

I hope Myra Lewis and Malik Drummond are both found soon. It has been WAY too long for those precious babies who also each had a parent who said they were sleeping when they went missing....

I hope Myra Lewis and Malik Drummond are both found soon. It has been WAY too long for those precious babies who also each had a parent who said they were sleeping when they went missing....

Myra is very close to my home. Her case frustrates and saddens me to no end.

Yes! I'd be a sniveling, disheveled snotty blob of a woman, but I'd have my *advertiser censored* on TV begging for my baby back.

I would be like John Walsh...............do a lie detector test
and rule me out..............find the person who took my baby.................
then I would go nuts!
How can this woman live with herself?
how can the father be so evil? JMOO he came up with the septic idea JMOO...........

Of course they did... The nap was the only story she could tell that she could say that she had zero knowledge of what happened. Because she was sleeping. "What were you doing on the morning of... at such and such time?" and "What do you know about such and such?" "NOTHING. I WAS SLEEPING." The fact that she copped to sleeping for 3 1/2 hours while her 2 kids were unattended...yes, two kids, because I don't know any 9 month old (none of my 4 did), who would sleep for that long after being awake for only an hour or so after sleeping all night, made me immediately think this:

If she is admitting to that and willing to take her lumps on that, what was she really doing that the nap story was the lesser of two evils?
Misty Croslin Cummings said she was sleeping too when little Haleigh came up missing. Why wasn't she arrested?

I would be like John Walsh...............do a lie detector test
and rule me out..............find the person who took my baby.................
then I would go nuts!
How can this woman live with herself?
how can the father be so evil? JMOO he came up with the septic idea JMOO...........

Right.. Investigate the you know what out of me, my husband, my family... And then get on with it and find my child!

I know a lot of people didn't understand why I kept questioning why the parents didn't speak to the media. But I kept thinking if this is a missing child, and you really suspected your child was missing why not go on television why not have a spokesperson. I couldn't understand it and kept thinking to myself these parents are not speaking with the media etc because they know where there child is. Also I seen one report that reported the parents where helping search, then after that I seen reports parents are inside the home free to come and go but being monitored normal procedure. Why would they be inside and not helping?

Did I hear him correct that it wasn't a call or tip that lead them to drain the septic tank?

RSBM

That's what the article said, as well. does that mean one of the parents confessed, and thus does not count as a 'tip' ?

Yes.. I thought the comment was 'put the baby in the toilet'.. sorry, was confused..

Noah was found in the septic tank. The family would have been using the bathroom for a week while he was in there.

courtneyb, please extend a thanks of gratitude to your cousin. I hope that she will be able to help LE and the DA. I think that speaks volumes to what Mike Fleenor was saying that they had bits and pieces and once they had enough pulled together, they went forth with charges.

As a couple of people here discussed the legalities, (I wish I could remember who said this part!) it was mentioned that it could be neglect if they could show it was a pattern. That she did not just accidentally fall asleep once but that he played unsupervised frequently. I would guess that is what Angel can help them with. It is good to know that people like her are out there quietly fighting for justice for Noah.

Just jumping off your post.

Courtneyb, please thank Angel from all of us. What she did is never done easily, and I absolutely appreciate her doing it.

Now, for Noah's parents... I was on the fence because I could never ever believe a parent would put their own child in a septic tank. I honestly cant think of any place more disrespectable. Even in a landfill, you can hope the child didnt end up on/in horrible garbage, but the septic is honestly a million times worse And nothing but horrible.

After seeing their pictures today (the updated mugshot of dad), I can say that if I had seen current pictures of them from day 1, I would never have been on the fence. They have the look of drug addicts. I do believe this is why the LE kept them out of the cameras view. But it always seems to happen where the facebook "trolls" turn out to be right. I have kinda had what they said in the back of my mind because this is like the 4th or 5th case recently that facebook called it WELL before MSM or LE reported anything of the like.

I am just so sad for Noah. No child should die and no human should be put in a septic tank. He mattered so much more than that hiding place gave him credit for. I am so tired of parents throwing their children away. Noah, I am so sorry they failed you so badly! Fly high, Little Guy!

There has been no body found. Not quite as easy.
Yes,Misty Croslin Cummings was neglectful sleeping through it all when little Haleigh came up missing.Maybe on drugs.If you believe that she was sleeping.She should have been arrested for that and she wasn't.Maybe she should have been.

I've been asking on Malik's thread if anyone knows if septic tanks were searched in the search for this beautiful baby boy. I don't even know if they were on septic or sewer. I think I will ask here as not to many folks read his thread now. Does anyone remember hearing if any septic tanks were searched in Malik's case?

Here's Malik's thread if anyone is interested in reading:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?263918-AR-Malik-Drummond-2-Searcy-23-November-2014-2

Just now finding out this news about the parents. I knew from the time it was said he was found in that tank that either Mom, Dad, or both were behind what happened. It was obvious that this wasn't a case of him falling in and drowning nor was it a case of sexual abuse as he was found clothed and on the property. If it was the work of a sex offender he'd been found further away. Another thing that was a total red flag to me was no statement what so ever by the parents nor did they give out a thank you those who searched for the boy. I'm glad that justice will be served.

IMOO there is always a bit of truth in the comments..........in a small community, everyone knows who is good and who is bad................you can sense it also.
There are many signs............school, play habits, who hangs out with parents............

I was getting the impression from those different charges... just moo.. that when the baby was taken into care, the fosters took her to see a pediatrician who examined her, prob gave blood tests and xrays.. and I'm thinking they may have found some evidence of older things, like perhaps fractures.. and assuming, or having been told, that she is the main caregiver for the baby.. she got the worse charges.. with poor Noah, they wouldnt' have known which parent did what damage.. so they arrested them both... probably hoping one will start talking.

Dont know how to say this- maybe she was the abuser and he just let it happen without interfering, even though he wasn't the one doing the actual abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member