GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they would feel better LE got a tip where their son's body was??

Not attacking you Cluc. I've just never seen LE act like they have with Noah's case.

BBM: Neither have I.

Not attacking you Cluc. I've just never seen LE act like they have with Noah's case.

I think we are all confused by the way LE has handled this case. Hopefully there is a good explanation and we will hear it at some point but right now I can't come up with anything that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is to keep people from demanding lawyers. I have seen them say it regarding husbands, at times, early on in investigations, and eventually he is a suspect. It makes sense to me...especially in a case with so many eyes on it.

The only thing I am confused about is why they can't or won't say if he was placed in the tank, or somehow got in there himself. How can they not know this?

It is to keep people from demanding lawyers. I have seen them say it regarding husbands, at times, early on in investigations, and eventually he is a suspect. It makes sense to me...especially in a case with so many eyes on it.

The only thing I am confused about is why they can't or won't say if he was placed in the tank, or somehow got in there himself. How can they not know this?

I think they know Noah was put in the tank. I think they know if he was alive or dead when put in the tank. I think they may not know:

1. What he died from (so maybe no obvious trauma)
2. Who put him there (mother or father)
3. If he would have lived after whatever "happened" if he had not been put in the septic tank.

If he had gotten into whatever or was given whatever and was unconscious... obviously those 2 aren't doctors. And they panicked and put him in the tank, when he could have possibly survived if it were an OD situation.

I think they know Noah was put in the tank. I think they know if he was alive or dead when put in the tank. I think they may not know:

1. What he died from (so maybe no obvious trauma)
2. Who put him there (mother or father)
3. If he would have lived after whatever "happened" if he had not been put in the septic tank.

I wish they had charged them with improper disposal of his body, at least, but I guess it will come. I am just impatient. As long as they don't get bond, I guess LE can wait a while. Jmo

I wish they had charged them with improper disposal of his body, at least, but I guess it will come. I am just impatient. As long as they don't get bond, I guess LE can wait a while. Jmo

Me too.. And I was a little surprised, but the no bond and Aug. 12 hearing made me feel like there is something there, that hopefully they have got it together.

Me too.. And I was a little surprised, but the no bond and Aug. 12 hearing made me feel like there is something there, that hopefully they have got it together.

Not August 12, I hope...

Going anywhere with a newborn was like staging an elaborate Broadway musical for me. If all the props and people aren't in the right place at the right time it all goes to hell. How the heck did the neighbors not know that an infant had joined the family?

:thinking: Especially if they only had one veh, someone would be taking someone to work... as allegedly that Sunday morning. And it wasn't a resent newborn, its months old. I could see not having a baby out a lot in winter weather, but again they only had one veh. I can see it POSSIBLE tho, my neighbors across the street have a baby lol but I didn't realize til few weeks ago.... they come and go a lot and although myself and my other neighbors keep an eye out for everyone, the couple I am speaking of are young couple and renters. They don't entertain outside or anything. So I can see a possibility. *I didn't know they had an infant but another couple of neighbors did. So I guess it would be whom ever you were talking to.

Courtneyb, does Angel have red hair or other similar features to AW? Perhaps that's what had Noah offside - a similar look to his Mum?

Agreed. Did they lie about receiving the tip to make the perpetrators feel guilty and confess? They kept saying the parents were distraught and extremely cooperative. Was that a lie, also?

I don't normally question LE, but what is the reason they lied to the public?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I don't think they were lying about the tip. Various news articles have said the septic tank was buried so to get at the lid required some digging. Someone during the search would have noticed the disturbed ground but wouldn't know there was a septic tank there.

JMO

Can't police tell if Noah's parents were on drugs and what kind by testing hair samples from them? I thought that would also give an idea how long a person had been using drugs.

I think they do know the little boy did not get into the tank by himself. Several of the news reports state that the tank was underground. If Noah had crawled into himself, the lid would have been off it completely and they would have noticed it right away. The only above ground access to our septic tank is about six inches across and is just big enough for it to be pumped.

JMO

Hey, I bet I know where my septic tank is now! I can't even keep a cactus alive but anything I plant in the back corner of my yard grows like crazy. A few years ago I planted cucumbers back there and promptly forgot them but those things took over everything. Thanks!

lol that would be where the field lines go out to. Septic tank is usually not a far distance from your home. From knowing where was at my former home and where my parents is... most times in back yard, but all depends on the grade/slant of yard so forth... generally because of water lines the bathroom and kitchen are relatively close or at least on same side of home. In my old house, ours was out few feet directly behind where the bathroom window was. If you have like a spade or metal rod, you can stick in ground few areas and when you find come upon it there is like a thud. At my home I live in now, I had a problem with my water draining, there is a clean out pipe that has a screw off lid (its pvc pipe and about the size of a saucer) that's how I found it too lol and there was hair build up from 3 long haired females lol I guess. We got it removed and no prob since. * I placed a cute little lawn ornament over area so I know where it is if ever need again lol (its buried about 12 inches of soil)

Hey, I bet I know where my septic tank is now! I can't even keep a cactus alive but anything I plant in the back corner of my yard grows like crazy. A few years ago I planted cucumbers back there and promptly forgot them but those things took over everything. Thanks!

Probably not a good idea to eat anything that grows over a septic field.

I don't think they were lying about the tip. Various news articles have said the septic tank was buried so to get at the lid required some digging. Someone during the search would have noticed the disturbed ground but wouldn't know there was a septic tank there.

JMO

They had to be lying, one of the times. First they said a tip lead them to tank, then they said there was no tip. They can't both be true. Jmo

They had to be lying, one of the times. First they said a tip lead them to tank, then they said there was no tip. They can't both be true. Jmo

I wasn't aware of that but we all know LE can lie in the course of an investigation. The important part is that they did find Noah, his parents are in custody and his little sister is safe.

JMO

They have compost toilets now. You compost your Poop, and use it on a garden. It's safe and adds fertilizer.

No it isn't. The disposal of a child's body into a septic tank really is one of the most vile, disgusting acts I've heard about in a long time. Beyond inhumane.

JMO

They have compost toilets now. You compost your Poop, and use it on a garden. It's safe and adds fertilizer.

The thing is, more than just poop goes into a septic tank. Detergents, cleaning products, anything that goes down the drain in a kitchen goes into the tank as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea