VA VA - Stafford, WhtFem 25-45, UP6150, Wash Redskins TShirt, bag w/shamrocks, jewelry, glasses, Nov'98

I'm not getting Caucasian from the reconstruction. Dominican, Puerto rican....not sure. That might be a little more consistent with the choice of braids?

Can someone smarter than me check the weather for the time she is thought to have gone missing/been found? I know December was discussed.....but we're digging out from 10+ inches of snow here, and it's supposed to be near 70 degrees this coming week. Go figure... Virginia can have extremes in weather. It was T shirt weather a fews days a few wks ago. Then also below zero recently too!

I thought the reconstruction of the UID looked African American or at least mixed, rather than totally caucasian-JMO

I thought the reconstruction of the UID looked African American or at least mixed, rather than totally caucasian-JMO

Don't know exactly how to phrase this, but I think that sometimes not-very-well-done or older reconstructions, seem to look more African or sometimes Hispanic than the person they are representing, I think something to do with the way they reconstruct the mouth and eye areas.

Sadly, when there are so many rule-outs for a case it makes me wonder if they were never reported missing at all.

That article plus the pentagram ring make me think maybe it wasn't just another murder victim dumped in an isolated spot, but that maybe she was there on purpose when something happened to her. Like one of those Halloween graveyard visits.

That article plus the pentagram ring make me think maybe it wasn't just another murder victim dumped in an isolated spot, but that maybe she was there on purpose when something happened to her. Like one of those Halloween graveyard visits.

I like this theory a lot, especially with all the items she had I would think it odd if someone had dumped her body here. I feel like if she was here on a Halloween graveyard visit/dabbling in satanic organization then I would expect other people to be with her.

I like this theory a lot, especially with all the items she had I would think it odd if someone had dumped her body here. I feel like if she was here on a Halloween graveyard visit/dabbling in satanic organization then I would expect other people to be with her.

Maybe they were -- maybe it was an accident and everybody else ran rather than admit involvement, or something like that. If they were all running, maybe she fell and whacked her head and the others didn't know where she was. Or she was with a boyfriend who killed her.

I had not head about this UID before I read this thread which is kinda shocking.

1998 the internet was just taking off here not everyone had computers so I believe this one be a local case. I found this article about the graveyards keeper http://articles.dailypress.com/2002-10-08/news/0210080036_1_russell-lewis-cemetery-trees-meeting-spo

Lewis, who is single and unemployed, sleeps in the old graveyard during full moons and around Halloween to keep intruders away

This made me think maybe this woman was scared to death by a man in the graveyard she didnt know was there. The area is isolated hard to find. The victim would need a car unless she lived with 5 miles,which is what I could see someone walking in that area tops.

Interesting fact is Mark Evonitz went to north stafford high school.

The whole outfit combination--especially shorts with dark hose--is the grunge look that was typical in the 90s. I looked through my 94 high school yearbook (Maryland rather than Virginia) and tons of girls were wearing that combo.

Interesting to see the age estimate of 28. When I heard about the jeans being found along with shorts I envisioned the typical strategy of leaving your parents' house with jeans hiding what you're really wearing to a party!

Bear in mind that pentagrams don't always mean Satanic... many modern nature-based/pagan religions use it as their symbol, like the Wiccans. Going to a graveyard on Halloween (or Samhain) would not be too far outside the realm, as it's when the veil is thinnest between the worlds (according to the tradition) for reaching out to the dead. I can see that being something one might want to do on one's own for personal reflection.

Anyway, I have had some luck in the past finding weather for specific locations at specific times. I'll see what I can find.

tcg

Can someone smarter than me check the weather for the time she is thought to have gone missing/been found? I know December was discussed.....but we're digging out from 10+ inches of snow here, and it's supposed to be near 70 degrees this coming week. Go figure... Virginia can have extremes in weather. It was T shirt weather a fews days a few wks ago. Then also below zero recently too!

I found some info using http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/weather/maps/city, under North America > USA > South > Virginia > Arlington (Stafford only went back to 2013, and Fredericksburg is not available). I know weather can vary wildly sometimes from location to location, and I don't know how much micro-climate is in that part of the country. Hopefully, Stafford's isn't too far off.

I looked only at the maximum temperature charts. Also available are minimum temperature, precipitation, snow depths, pressure, and relative humidity; looks like wind speed, wind direction and peak gusts are considered 'premium' i.e. for pay.

In December of 1997, it looks like there were a few temperature spikes from the 15th through the 20th. The highest of the spikes is 16ºC, or 67ºF, on the 20th.

I didn't get a chance to read all of the associated articles, so if anyone else wants to take a peek, it was easy to find this city's data.

Hope this helps,
tcg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.