Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
Wonder if they found more than just the LA forgery charges???

No telling what she has done in her lifetime..here's a link on how they determine the sentence if you want to wade through it all. More than I'm up to today.

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/ars/13/00703.htm

This is as far as I got....I'm guessing she's not a cat 3, but who really knows.

A. A person shall be sentenced as a category one repetitive offender if the person is convicted of two felony offenses that were not committed on the same occasion but that either are consolidated for trial purposes or are not historical prior felony convictions.

B. A person shall be sentenced as a category two repetitive offender if the person either:

1. Is convicted of three or more felony offenses that were not committed on the same occasion but that either are consolidated for trial purposes or are not historical prior felony convictions.

2. Except as provided in section 13-704 or 13-705, is at least eighteen years of age or has been tried as an adult and stands convicted of a felony and has one historical prior felony conviction.

C. Except as provided in section 13-704 or 13-705, a person shall be sentenced as a category three repetitive offender if the person is at least eighteen years of age or has been tried as an adult and stands convicted of a felony and has two or more historical prior felony convictions.

That really angered me as I watched it. Really, Beth Karas? She's no woman of faith! She's a liar and a charlatan. IMO, she's a horrible, horrible, selfish creature. No true woman of faith would act as she did. I was insulted by Karas' statement.

I don't care for most of the repeaters on IS and I have a hard time even understanding what BK has to say as she does something weird with her speech. Agree that TS in no woman of faith.

That really angered me as I watched it. Really, Beth Karas? She's no woman of faith! She's a liar and a charlatan. IMO, she's a horrible, horrible, selfish creature. No true woman of faith would act as she did. I was insulted by Karas' statement.

I think she studied up on this case by reading the NG playbook - sounds like something she would have said before she stopped covering the case when TPS got arrested.

I think she studied up on this case by reading the NG playbook - sounds like something she would have said before she stopped covering the case when TPS got arrested.

Number one is that TS is a confirmed liar with delusions of grandeur. None of these commentators would touch that with a 10 foot pole. Wonder if they can be sued for saying they think someone is nuts.

From the May 10 trial thread (thanks Saba!)

11 CRI 8/19/1998 MISC FACIO, TAMMI
HOLMES, RAYMOND
MORRIS, CORNELL
WILLIAMS, CHRISTOPHER [-]

FACIO, TAMMI [+]

(SEE MINUTE ENTRY 8/19/98 "C")

Detail Flag
12 CRI 10/12/1998 MISC FACIO, TAMMI

04 FORGERY

Detail Flag
13 CRI 10/12/1998 MISC FACIO, TAMMI

04 FORGERY

15 CRI 8/21/2001 MISC FACIO, TAMMI

SIMPLE BATTERY

Detail Flag
16 CRI 8/21/2001 MISC FACIO, TAMMI

DIST PEAC OFFENSIV LANG

http://records.stbclerk.com/LandReco...QuickName.aspx

ETA: That was just in St Bernard Parish, LA...

Sorry to hear that she will be out and about until July, but at least she has been nailed to the board for her despicable actions. I remember the night she got out of jail, after her initial arrest, and how she stood in front of the camera in the middle of the night with her husband, running Logan into the ground. Laughing and smiling, she swore the truth would come out as if she was innocent, and snidely called Logan something like "the golden" something. That moment made me so angry! Now, vindication for the Logan and Gabriel: I am so glad that the jury saw the truth and found this horrible woman guilty.

Sorry to hear that she will be out and about until July, but at least she has been nailed to the board for her despicable actions. I remember the night she got out of jail, after her initial arrest, and how she stood in front of the camera in the middle of the night with her husband, running Logan into the ground. Laughing and smiling, she swore the truth would come out as if she was innocent, and snidely called Logan something like "the golden" something. That moment made me so angry! Now, vindication for the Logan and Gabriel: I am so glad that the jury saw the truth and found this horrible woman guilty.

BBM

I remember that well. And if that's how she acts towards people she's "bonded with".... :what:

Bummer I was on the road all day today so I missed it all. I was able to check here periodically from my phone so I did get to read everyones posts thanks all.
I am glad the jury saw through TS's BS.

Tammi will surely want Judge K to know about all her good works.

http://www.stonesofgrace.org/

FOUNDERS:
Tammi & Jack Smith

2801 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ. 85016
(623) 687-1887

anybody who can screencap and splay this out will be worshipped by the rest of us.

I fully expect she will get probation... I don't like it at all, but the judge just seemed to be very sympathetic toward her. I also expect they will not go forward with the new adoption but will instead assume guardianship and be satisfied with that for a few years until they can finagle a way to adopt without a home study.

Such a shame that even though she has been found guilty on all charges...there is still no real justice for Gabriel. He should be home with his Daddy tonight, he should know how very much his Daddy loves him, he should know his name is Gabriel Scott Johnson! He may never know his true identity and that in itself is criminal!

FOUNDERS:
Tammi & Jack Smith

2801 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ. 85016
(623) 687-1887

anybody who can screencap and splay this out will be worshipped by the rest of us.

:eek: Really????? This is so unbelievable that it could be a joke, maybe?? And yet, somehow it does seem "Tammi - ish".

So, what's up with the "lovelykarma" dot com? IP tracker maybe? :waitasec: But why?

Anyway to check and see if a 501c3 has been applied for?

Just googled the address listed in the Stones of Grace website and it does also come up as a colonic medical center owned by a Tammi P.

ETA - listed as "Healing Waters Colonics and Havilah Medical"

Careful what you click on because I'm seeing the word "Malware" and "IPaddress" in my google searches for Lovelykarma dot com. I don't know that this really means anything but please use caution.
lk.jpg

FOUNDERS:
Tammi & Jack Smith

2801 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ. 85016
(623) 687-1887

I wonder if that was originally that Grace's Closet of Care that got shut down, because it shows the website was originally created in May of 2011, but updated May 6, 2012 (in the middle of the trial).

Does the prosecutor know about this?

ETA: I wonder if the charity approval will go through now that she's a CONVICTED FELON?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaucer
Back