Verdict: GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
London Free Press‏@RaffertyLFP

Crown arguing that sexual gratification doesn't have to be part of the act to make it sexual assault.

omg and they are missing the link ...that shows there WAS sexual gratification. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR moo

These jurors are even capable of confusing the judge and the lawyers, please dont let this be CAs trial all over again

LOL Well ya had an hour window during the dinner hour LOL Go spend time. I'm sure we will still be here when ya get back.

5 minutes!!!?? I'm sorry Crazylady, I couldn't help myself and you are making me LOL!!!

RaffertyLFP Crown arguing that sexual gratification doesn't have to be part of the act to make it sexual assault.

IMO we know what the crown knows ...IMO great work CROWN!

RaffertyLFP Crown arguing that sexual gratification doesn't have to be part of the act to make it sexual assault.

Right, if all one does is grope, there is no "evidence" of a sexual assault.

I'm starting to think there may be some simple minded people on that jury... Just what the defense would hope for....

Heeney says will make instructions completely neutral.

I wonder if they are debating his jerking his monkey down the lane way as sexual gratification?

I'm starting to think there may be some simple minded people on that jury... Just what the defense would hope for....

there is always one.... :O( drives me crazy!

always that one that just won't "be like others" just for the sake of being annoying it seems. moo

that one with the contrary personality..........oy! Every workplace has one for example. MOO

Why are they stuck on this issue??? Is there whole verdict depend on whether or not they believe he raped her?

No, make the instructions factual and according to how the law reads !!

RaffertyLFP Heeney says will make instructions completely neutral.

...he tells that jury could be asking about TLM or Rafferty....IMO...they did it all together ...aside from the perv Rafferty ...

Jury could be asking about either McClintic or Rafferty, Heeney says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member