Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi says -- Juan is a shady prosecutor, hiding "evidence".

I say -- Jodi is a shady murderer who manufactured a truckload of "evidence" in the form of fake emails, fake text messages, fake voice mails, fake phone calls, fake memorials, fake journal entries AND those fake letters that she alludes to.

Good morning!!

WOW. What a day/night.

I just watched a little piece of Arias on Fox-saw some last night...She just cannot STFU.

I predict that she will get on the stand~again~and she will berate the jury, the prosecutor and everyone. She will insult the family again. Like I said above...she cannot shut up!

She's showing her psychopathy in all of its splendor. Imagine how full the DT's hands had to be trying to manage her and this case.

Martinez and Flores fully invested themselves in this case...while they undoubtedly have seen a lot in their combined years, it would not surprise me at all to hear them say that she is the most depraved of all murderers they have tried.

FWIW, she is indigent and does not have the funds to pay for an appeal of life or LWOP. If she got the DP, there are automatic appeals with the state picking up the tab. IMO She is delusional enough to believe that an appeal would have a different outcome.

Please don't think for a serious second that Nurmi really tried to get off this case because he did NOT. Also notice that as the verdict came down he tried to fade into the background.

Nurmi knew the proper procedures to take to get released from this case and he did not take those steps...period. He really did not want off this case. imo

Good Morning popsicle!

I think Nurmi did want off the case. Last night while I was watching the persecuted one in that interview it hit me.

Pride goeth before the fall...

Nurmi, along with her original attorney knew self defense was never going to fly. I'm sure they both told her temporary insanity was her only chance. She had to admit that she was a scorned loser who snapped in a jealous rage. No effing way was that going to happen. Her defense was ALL her doing ... and ultimately her undoing.

IMO the forged pedophile letters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aaaahhhhhhhh thanks after posting I realized I wasn't thinking with a twisted mind (LOL, not saying you are) :floorlaugh:

It made me SICK in her cute little interview last night wen she said she couldn't look at Travis's family because it reminded her of her abuser. Puh-lease, you murderess betch!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the guy rest in peace, for the love of all that is holy!!!

Apparently, it's very hard for a woman in AZ to end up on death row.

*Debra Milke, whose sentence was recently overturned and probably won't be retried, supposedly arranged the murder of her 4 yo son.

*Wendy Andriano was unfaithful to her terminally ill husband and poisoned/bludgeoned him to death when he didn't die soon enough to suit her.

*The third woman there planned/caused the deaths of a child and her father in a home-grown, anti-illegals terrorist attack.

I think what may spur jurors to send JA to death row is her continuing post-murder, lying machinations to hurt TA's family and destroy his reputation. She's an unrepentant, incurable, heat-seeking missile of destruction to anyone she perceives as an adversary. She should be isolated for as long as she lives

If you notice, the defendant didn't even react to the verdict, until she heard others react in the courtroom. Just like a psychopath, not capable of feelings, depending on others for a cue on how to react.

BTW, you can see all 3 of the dismissed jurors at 4:00 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8S83pLyy-k

Juror #5 - Tricolor - next to the man in the black shirt.
Juror #8 - CEO - gray hair, next to the woman in the blue shirt, who is looking up.
Juror #11 - Poquito - orange shirt, behind CEO.

Thanks, I was elated to see all 3 of them there. I admire their dedication and courage.

I looked for you Thurston. I tried to let you know as the views were being played, but the board was so busy. I only see one camera angle in KPHO's archived video, but there was for sure three other angles shot, in entirety while focused on Travis' family, Convicted Murders' family, and the bench with HHJSS and Staple lady.

I remember someone else posting that another website was also showing replays with different camera angles, maybe that site has more archived footage available???

Sorry, can't help anymore than that.

Thank you for looking.

I had to watch the verdict on HLN because I could not get any internet courtroom coverage to load.

HLN only showed Arias. Then they showed a split screen of Arias and everyone outside of the court (with sound).

After the jury left - HLN stopped airing the courtroom footage.

Hopefully, someone has the 4 camera angles and 45 minutes of the courtroom after the verdict - and, will post it.

I know it. I just wanted to fly through the screen and slap the chit out of her.

Stupidly, I just went to the innocent site. I am amazed by the stupidity.

They need a new name. :giggle:

I am not sure if this has been posted already ...

Post Verdict Fox Interview : 7 Parts

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...s-talks-exclusively-with-fox-10-after-verdict

:seeya: I am watching them now ...

Thank you - I was hoping to find this link.

I too am delighted at the verdict, but under no circumstances do I feel gleeful or cheerful. The family won't get Travis back, but at least he is vindicated. Overall, it's still just a sad, sad ordeal...and I'm glad she will never walk among us again, whether that's through LWOP or DP. I do not care which.

The reporter said last night KN and JW knew nothing about it.

I thought he said that he didn't know if they knew that it had been in the works, but that he did not see KN or JW down in the holding cells when the interview started.

It's hard to imagine her DT were clueless about the interview "in the works." She is after all in jail, with visitors and calls monitored. IYKWIM.

Doesn't the lack of her father and siblings say something? Wound't you think they'd at least want to be there for the verdict?
I saw videos of the family after court and grandma walking and finger flipping. :notgood:

I hear rumors her father is ill and could not make it. As for the siblings-I'm not sure. I would think they would be there for the verdict unless-they just weren't close to each other at all. I'm still puzzled why grandma was walking (pretty good actually) out of the courthouse and needed a wheelchair for the courtroom---I'm guessing sympathy.

CNN said that new evidence can be presented in the penalty phase and they would be shocked if Juan DIDN'T show JA's interview from last night to the jury. I think the jury will see it.

??? what evidence do we know that was hidden by Mr. Martinez ?????

Nothing!! Of course she's referring to pedo letters, but also pics of her with her sis at the time of grandparents robbery, and pics of "bruises," all of which according to her juan "hid" from evidence.

You know what? Even if you wanted to suspend belief and believe the judge would block evidence that helps the defense in a capital murder case....she was asked by juan--LaViolette as well--if she ever "documented" her abuse. If there were pics not allowed into evidence like she claims, juan would have never been able to ask such questions!!!

As we've said before, liar, liar B&W paints on fire!!!

CNN said that new evidence can be presented in the penalty phase and they would be shocked if Juan DIDN'T show JA's interview from last night to the jury. I think the jury will see it.

I don't want them to see her crap about Juan "hiding evidence".

Not at all!

I kept replaying the verdict and then her awful interview in my head. I would be happy then disgusted. I wanted to get that interview out of my head. I wanted to feel at peace knowing she got what she deserved but I just couldn't get that out of my head. I was so frustrated. I feel like a shlub today because my sleep was so discombobulated. Ugh! Imagine how the jury feels!

I'm sure they are absolutely spent. And they're still not done!! They need our prayers. :therethere:

I was mulling over Jodi's interview last night. First off, I think we all know when she said "I'd rather get death," we have to apply the Law of Jodi to that which is the opposite so it actually means she wants life. That is pretty clear, so I wish the media outlets would stop reporting that she said that. The LAST thing she wants is the death penalty. This is all part of her manipulation, I think she thinks Juan will use this piece of video, and the jury will see it so that's what she wanted to say.

Also she is still peddling her "I didn't premeditate it" line. I think she is doing this for the reason of appeals - she knows she is going to have many appeals, and doesn't want to admit to lying on the stand or making up another story. She thinks that will not bode well in her appeals. She is actually even know thinking beyond the death penalty phase. Plotting and planning, plotting and planning. She is premeditating, if you will, her escape from prison.

Hi all...does anyone think that she might be trying to go for a overturned conviction by doing this immediate interview and somehow showing that the jury saw it?
I don't follow how Jodi's post-conviction interview would result in an overturned conviction. If you are referring to accusations she made about JM and/or her attorneys not presenting all the evidence available, that's just Jodi being Jodi--blaming others, it's never her fault. If anything, she gave the State the opportunity to use the interview against her in the penalty phase.

Thank you - I was hoping to find this link.

I too am delighted at the verdict, but under no circumstances do I feel gleeful or cheerful. The family won't get Travis back, but at least he is vindicated. Overall, it's still just a sad, sad ordeal...and I'm glad she will never walk among us again, whether that's through LWOP or DP. I do not care which.

:seeya: You're Welcome !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member