Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she was truly shocked at being found guilty of 1st deg. In her depraved mind, she's the only victim here. I don't buy that she'd prefer the DP over LWOP. That's a load o' crapola. I think saw a look of real fear on her face today. I loved it!!

As for her sentence...

She'll be just fine & dandy in prison, seducing and using guards & prisoners alike. She'll probably find a way to get pregnant and have herself a grand old time. She'll thrive in prison and manipulate less savvy prisoners into waiting on her hand and foot. She'll continue to crank out her "original artwork", maybe take some online classes. She'll be just fine. That's why she has to be put to death. I hope the jury sees this. They've done a great job so far!!

Son-Of-Sam Law kicks in now that she's a convicted felon.

Too bad for Ebay and Jodi.

About time - No one has commented on her response to M1, which I find surprising.

Hopefully for once she will start to serve her time, the truth is IMHO - I don't think she believes that she will get M1, even after those words were spoke, let alone I dn't think she believes she can get the DP.

This is where her DT/family has failed her. It's time to tell her the truth.

Another thing is that women who get the DP are rarely even executed. At the very least, she'll be where she needs to be, which is in prison.

AZ hasn't executed a woman since the 1930s, and probably won't in the foreseeable future since one of the 3 recently had her sentence overturned and won't be retried.

Re Jodi's suicide watch, from the Maricopa Co. Jail website:

"There are 17 isolation cells for inmates who may need to be isolated because of the nature of their charges, for their own safety, for the safety of MCSO officers, or for medical reasons. Additionally Central Intake has 10 safe cells for inmates with severe psychological issues and are deemed to be suicidal or homicidal. The safe cells are completely padded and offer no fixtures which an inmate can harm themselves or anyone else with."

Who wears make up minutes after being convicted of first-degree murder??

ARGH!! I saw the verdict RIGHT before I got pulled into something at work and I just got off of work (8pm ET...sadness). I see that she is now butt naked in her cell with a paper apron on due to her "suicide threat" (read more manipulation)..someone call Dr. Samuels! hehehe....I'm reveling in this and just cracked open a bottle of wine

hahahahahaha, that's funny...

Omg I spilled my drink on my shirt.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She's praying for the jury why they don't need her prayers! Is she trying to manipulate them into feeling guilty pleaseeee.

Oh enough. I guess eventually they'll release the whole interview. I guess I'll wait to see it then. FOX IS RIDICULOUS!

moo

How about her interview with Joran VDS when she said after afterwards that she 'tended to believe him'?

BBM~

Yep. That's exactly when I stopped watching Greta and Fox News altogether.

Hey mikeysmommom:seeya: You were right on in your having literally predicted from the get-go(ie.last Friday the minute it was turned over to the jury)..you correctly predicted that the jury would render their GUILTY verdict on Wednesday, May 8, 2013!!!

Its a day that so many will be likely never to forget, but starkly contrasting is it from the unpleasant memory of justice NOT being served for Our Caylee..whereas this memory will be one of pride in seeing our justice system working for the good of mankind in handing down what is only the beginning stages for seeing justice fully served on behalf of Travis Alexander against the entity that slaughtered him in attempting to permanently extinguish what is the bright light of his soul..

As is par for the course of what is the life of Jodi Arias she, too miserably failed at being able to snuff out this man's bright light from this world.. Travis' bright light very much continues to shine, just as it was today as he was shining down upon seeing this human being, this man who in life he never even had the opportunity to meet and know..yet it was this man, Juan Martinez who fiercely fought this modern day battle of good vs evil on behalf of Travis', his life, his memory, and his precious loved ones left behind.. and its Juan Martinez that brought justice on home today..you can bet Travis is shining brighter than ever in seeing the outpouring of human kindness toward his precious family.. Truly there have and continue to be many people and lives that have been touched and affected by Travis even in death..

Thank you Juan Martinez for being one of the true unsung heroes that we have here in our country waging the war of modern day good vs evil..and caring enough to still fight so hard to ensure that justice is still alive and well, and very much can and does still prevail..

Well well well .. I say convict her of death anyway so she lives on death row even IF she's saying she wants to die .. MANIPULATION PEOPLE .. she doesn't want to die, she just wants the jury to think they're punishing her by giving her LWOP. Transparent and pathetic and final attempt to control.

Agree! And when she was talking about the Alexanders finding peace, she said something like they can now remember him the way they want to. Notice she didn't say the way he really was. Implying she was telling the truth, but the jury said she was lying. She IS a cold-hearted manipulator.

ARGH!! I saw the verdict RIGHT before I got pulled into something at work and I just got off of work (8pm ET...sadness). I see that she is now butt naked in her cell with a paper apron on due to her "suicide threat" (read more manipulation)..someone call Dr. Samuels! hehehe....I'm reveling in this and just cracked open a bottle of wine

REALY she's nekked

I guess the only thing I need to know now is...

Does Jodi wish to be buried with or without her glasses?

So if she wants the DP does that mean she will not present a case in the mitigation phase? Or just more lies from the murderer?

Put your money where your mouth is big shot!:seeya:

True that! She needs to do a "Gary Gilmore" and refuse all appeals. That would save us ALL a lot of headache!

I guess I could be proven wrong - I was yesterday after all.

But I don't believe that Jodi has been able to give an interview since the verdict was handed down. I just don't believe that would happen.

If I were to guess, it's an old interview and they are just creating hype - like all news is now known for!

I am a bit subdued now...after downing a half bottle of champagne. I don't drink, so I am so sleepy! LOL!!
No...new interview...fairly soon after the verdict. I was able to stomach a whole 122 seconds of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11