Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh geez
Showing the interview now
I feel overwhelmed, need to take it one day at a time
Unexpected for me yes b/c no predmeditation on my part, I can see why it would look that way; could see felony b/c of the way law written but not premeditation
Talks about the lies she told to hide the things she didn't want people to know
Worse outcome would be natural life, longevity runs in my family, I would probably live a long time...
I said years ago would rather than get death; it is the ultimate freedom
I hope that now verdict rendered they can find peace, I don't think they will find the peace they would like but maybe greater peace now and move on and remember their brother the way they want to....

More later they said

:stormingmad:

You have got to be joking. "Get on with your lives, folks, sorry about that butchering your brother thing." I am literally speechless.

I wrote to Greta my disgust . Wow, bad idea. It's not like there aren't enough court happenings this week. Jeepers.

she is a convticed felon. How in the &*(#^ was she permitted to do an interview? And who cares what she wants at this point?

The same way all those convicted felons give interviews from prison.

She is pretty stupid to give one during the trial tho.

So if she wants the DP does that mean she will not present a case in the mitigation phase? Or just more lies from the murderer?

Put your money where your mouth is big shot!:seeya:

You know, a signature feature of Borderline Personality Disorder is suicide threats and gestures. Hmm, wishing for death penalty? Classic BPD

Even if she wanted to keep the facade of her coughdefensecough, she could STILL say she was sorry that it happened. Big freaking whoop de doo that she graces the Alexander's with her thoughts of peace. Say you are sorry, regardless how she wants to spin it, she killed him and admitted doing so.

The fact that she did not say she was sorry speaks volumes and every juror on that case should not second guess anything they did should they question their decision.

Just got home. Oh yeah woohoo justice has been serrrrved baby.
Get on those knees killer lady, you said youd beg. Jus not the beggin you like huh jojo hahhaa.
Yes!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Seems so. She's playing the "I had to kill him, it's sad for his family, it's all so tragic" nonsense. Oh well, it's all over for her. No more handstands I see.

In her mind, she's telling the truth. She HAD to kill him. Just not for the reasons she spewed on the witness stand.

She does love the media even at this point after her guilty verdict. I am just speechless!

Even if she gets the DP, it will take 20-30 years before she woud be executed. by then she will an ugly prune face rotting in a jail cell. i dont care if she gets death as long as she is never let out of prison - ever. most people who get the DP die of natural causes before the DP is ever implemented.

Another thing is that women who get the DP are rarely even executed. At the very least, she'll be where she needs to be, which is in prison.

Son-Of-Sam Law kicks in now that she's a convicted felon.

Too bad for Ebay and Jodi.

So she felt blank after the verdict was read because she didn't expect it. Too bad the interviewer didn't ask if ' blank' was similar to 'fog'. I'd hate for her to wake up tomorrow morning and forget what the verdict was.

hahahahahaha, that's funny...

lBoy Fox is really f'ing this up. Lots of filler in between showing the 45 minute interview. So far, they've shown 2 minutes. BARF.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member