Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i have much respect for juror 5 refusing to comment

oh how dare she speak about the alexanders!

She's still trying to cause them pain.
Notice how she is back to her "interview" voice...and pretending to be religious. What a .....@$^%#.
I wish I didn't eatch it. Now I'm upset again. :banghead:

She doesn't look upset to me.

Well well well .. I say convict her of death anyway so she lives on death row even IF she's saying she wants to die .. MANIPULATION PEOPLE .. she doesn't want to die, she just wants the jury to think they're punishing her by giving her LWOP. Transparent and pathetic and final attempt to control.

Whomever still believed Jodi Arias... Can you imagine someone who had killed another human in self defense or in heat of passion NOT being in hysterics right now OR a fog but calmly being able to give interviews!? Coldblooded evilness.

oh good lord, she's already ruined my champagne with her interview! She's trying to manipulate the jury to give her life. GAH!

I know some will disagree and that's ok,but I would rather see her get life in prison.Death is quick and over with,but life will insure she
has to stare at those 4 walls for a very long time.She will get old,gray,wrinkled,and look like the witch she truly is.She will fear for her life every day that someone might stab or rape her violently.She will suffer,because she will not have a luxury life,she so wanted.She will have to sit there and swallow her own spit and lies.

Even if she gets the DP, it will take 20-30 years before she woud be executed. by then she will an ugly prune face rotting in a jail cell. i dont care if she gets death as long as she is never let out of prison - ever. most people who get the DP die of natural causes before the DP is ever implemented.

BBM. The DT got the reporter in the holding cell for the interview 20 minutes after verdict. They definitely want to influence the jury (through others) to give her a long, long time behind bars. Jeesh! No one is falling for this! Link: http://ktar.com/95/1633043/Hayden-Jodi-Arias-prefers-death-in-murder-trial

FOX10's interview with Jodi/Troy:

"She sees death as going to another place, not an end to something, but as a beginning," Fox 10's Troy Hayden told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR's Mac & Gaydos on Wednesday.

Arias told Hayden that longevity runs in her family and she feels a lifetime behind bars could be very long for her. - See more at: http://ktar.com/95/1633043/Hayden-Jodi-Arias-prefers-death-in-murder-trial#sthash.mmfrPhSr.dpuf

Well shoot. They only played a very few minutes of the Interview, said they will play clips of the 45 minute interview throughout the night on all of their other newscasts tonight.

I'm not waiting around to have them stream the clips, will see if I can catch it on TV, Greta Van Susteren's Fox News show.

They DID play the part where Jodi says she still wants the death penalty. Well good, because she's probably going to get what she wants.

So she felt blank after the verdict was read because she didn't expect it. Too bad the interviewer didn't ask if ' blank' was similar to 'fog'. I'd hate for her to wake up tomorrow morning and forget what the verdict was.

I think the horrible autopsy pictures of TA pushed any jury member over to murder 1...(If any needed a nudge) What do you all think?

Lurk a lot. Post rarely. But want to get out some thoughts now that the verdict in M1. IMO it will be very interesting when (IF) the DT ever speaks out about JA’s influence or demands re: the defense strategy.

IIRC, one of our fabulous WS lawyers commented on the astounding number of “in chambers” meetings with the DT. Granted, it’s a DP case … maybe that’s the norm with so much at stake. My bet? JA kept “enforcing” her ideas of how her defense should be handled and the DT was ‘arse covering’ by getting JA’s Einstein-ian theories in front the judge.

IMO, there’s no other way to explain the ‘hail Mary’ “crime of passion, make it manslaughter” DT closing. The DT did a reasonable job of showing that JA’s relationship with TA was ‘not the same’ as other TA relationships (don’t throw tomatoes). There was TA’s “worst thing that’s ever happened to me” email. Why not continue the argument? TA was pizzed. JA sparked his anger (again). He lashed out and, in 62 seconds, JA – in a frenzied fog -- did what she had to do to defend herself. (I like tomatoes. So if you throw one, make it a Campari.)

Bottom line (no pun intended): JA is guilty of M1. No argument from me. But … Wow. I hope her DT speaks out. Someday.

OMG! As I write this, the Phoenix post-verdict interview just started. … I’ll post this after the interview.

Went blank
Unexpected verdict
No premeditation
Jury didn’t believe you?
Worst outcome is natural life, longevity runs in my family. Not looking forward to it.
DP better.
Hope Alexander family finds peace moves on ….”with their brother the way they want.” (Can’t guarantee that last line)

BBM
Even if Travis' brutal murder only took 62 seconds, that does not mean that Travis didn't suffer horrifically. I can only imagine that 62 seconds feels like 62 hours when you are being brutalized.

OH, I am totally with you!

But Nancy and some others (I forget at this point...LOL!) were saying he suffered for a LONG TIME (drawn out of course). It just doesn't fit for me.

And, while I don't think you are wrong...I would like to think that it was in fact over pretty quickly and he did NOT suffer!

It may for the death penalty be better to talk that aspect up...but I would much rather it be the opposite!

What kind of person gives an interview minutes, yes minutes, after being convicted of 1st degree murder premeditated? Unbelievable, it's all about her isn't it. This makes me ill. I hope she tells the jury in the am that she would rather have the DP. Of course this is another one of her lies. She doesn't want death, she wants to be a celebrity in prison now.

So she's on suicide watch at jail. They would not allow an interview while on suicide watch...the interview must have been done at court? She is being manipulative. She really does not want the dp. She is hoping the jury will give her what she does NOT want so she is saying she does NOT want life.

That's exactly it. Maybe the should call her bluff.

Greta hahahaha I remember her "big" interview with simpson after his verdict. HUGE fail!

How about her interview with Joran VDS when she said after afterwards that she 'tended to believe him'?

OMG! I just watched Jodi's on myfox9phoenix.com after the verdict! She's lying and acting just like she was on the stand! She said she's rather have DP, DP is freedom. Life in prison would be long because she doesn't smoke... This was a surprise to her, she understands how the jury came to conclusion due to her covering up with lies, didn't expect they didn't believe her after..... you have to see it. there will be more, this was part 1 It's such a SET UP!

I think the horrible autopsy pictures of TA pushed any jury member over to murder 1...(If any needed a nudge) What do you all think?

I think the evidence of premeditation brought the to M1. But those photos are what will push them to DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Seen Again