Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching JM's closing again. Awesome! In terms of premeditation I can excuse away some things but I cannot get over these facts. Overwhelming proof of premeditation.

The burglary only two days after that angry message from Travis to JA. Same type of gun used in the murder.
Renting a car away from her town and wanting a white one.
The gas cans
The phone being turned off in Arizona.

It's the phone for me. Cause that girl liked to talk. She wouldn't have gone without a phone all of that time, unless she didn't want to be tracked.

That was unreal Not only did JW say it twice, but she tried to make it sound like Dr Demarte was the idiot, not her. She was saying it as though she was catching DeMarte saying something stupid, by asking " Are YOU telling us..' That was kind of a pattern with JW.

I think she was trying to redeem ALV with that line of questioning by stating the obvious. None of the "experts" could interview Travis and therefore had to go by his words on paper only. The thing she didn't realize is that Dr DeMarte had no reason to need to interview Travis to put things into context. She wasn't there to analyze him. She was there to analyze the person who was still very much alive. Something ALV was also supposed to do but chose to spend her time coming up with a character analysis (assassination) of Travis instead. Major fail on the part of both ALV and JW.

MOO

What is the name of the episode so I can look for it online later on? I forgot that 20/20 interview with Amanda Knox was on tonight. It is half over now, oh well.

This episode is called My Dads Killer.

It's the phone for me. Cause that girl liked to talk. She wouldn't have gone without a phone all of that time, unless she didn't want to be tracked.

Maybe they should have checked DB and Matts phones....she may have borrowed one from them so she would have one for emergency use but not tracing to her.

And what would her mom's book title be?

I also wonder who is going to write a book first, Jodi's mom, Wilmot or Nurmi.....[/QUOTE]

While watching the trial I have usually been working, cleaning and doing other things so I haven't had much time to actually read online about Travis. I read some posts here and stuff, but I went to his blog today and read his own words. I watched you tube videos and actually seen who he was.

Travis could have been known for many things. Because of Jodi instead of being known as a great speaker or a great writer he is known as her victim. I have seen interviews where he is described as a wonderful friend and a great man. I think that she has violated him in a way that goes beyond anything a person with feelings would be capable of. It goes beyond her fighting for her life.

Although I don't think Travis was perfect I think he tried his best to be a good person. That is actually more then what most people do. He reached out and actually cared for others. He wanted to make people around him happy. He was known for his sense of humor and his kindness from what his friends and family have said. Because of this trial he is known for being murdered. His life taken out of context and his worst moment is out there for the world to see.

In my opinion Jodi will never know or understand peoples hatred because she doesn't understand feelings. If she had an ounce of love for Travis she would have taken whatever the prosecution had given her. I thought about it, what if I snapped, killed someone and honestly was in some sort of "fog". If I had butchered someone like she did Travis. If I had killed a wonderful person even if that person called me bad names and hurt me, I could not do what she has done. I don't think I could live with myself knowing I was capable of doing what she did. I think I could kill someone to protect myself and the ones I love, but this goes beyond that. I don't think her life was in danger. I don't think someone who wasn't a cold blooded killer could butcher someone.

I would really like to know what she did to make him so upset to send her those texts telling her that she was evil and the worst thing that ever happened to him because I think that was the end. It was right after that that she made her plan to kill him. He was either going to take her on that trip or she was going to kill him. And even after a day of sex, he still wouldn't take her to Cancun instead of Mimi. Jodi thought that Travis might even marry Mimi, not realizing that Mimi just saw him as a friend.

Not that all men are pervs, but I do think that most men let the woman in the relationship draw the line in the sand about how far things will go and how kinky they will go. With her, that line in the sand was just about non existant. I believe that he was growing tired of feeling bad and wrong about what they were doing and wanted to break up with her totally.

I also don't think that he let her in the house that fateful day. I think she snuck into his house while he was sleeping and he awoke to some sex already happening (if you know what I mean... if you ever saw the movie Single White Female, you know what I mean). The reason I think that is because of those texts that he sent, saying he never wanted to see her again. Seems like whatever she did to upset him was bad enough that he never wanted to see her again. So having a day of sex after that seems off to me.

Do you guys remember when people said that there is no way Scott Peterson would be found guilty? Well he was found guilty of murder one. Then the same folks said that he would never ever be sentenced to death. He's sitting on death row as we speak.

There have been a few times when juries have gotten it wrong (I myself am guilty of constantly referring to the KC trial) but for the most part they do get it right.

What matters in this case is that the truth is really obvious. And what matters is that this jury gets it right. And they will.

If she had not been the person that killed him she would have started
sounding the alerts within 24 hours of the last time she had talked
to or texted him. The fact that she went 5 days without contact
from him was probably a first.
imo

What someone pointed out the other day to me, all those things
. gas cans
. cell phone turned off
. hair color
. license plates
. rental car that does not stand out

Separately, could be a coincidence, but, all together, NO COINCIDENCE. Not to mention the fact that she could have stopped him from "attacking her" and not killed him.

That was unreal Not only did JW say it twice, but she tried to make it sound like Dr Demarte was the idiot, not her. She was saying it as though she was catching DeMarte saying something stupid, by asking " Are YOU telling us..' That was kind of a pattern with JW.

BBM

PRECISELY! JW basically thought Dr. D should be seeing dead people and because Dr. D wasn't even looking for dead people, JW was all outraged. :facepalm::facepalm: :floorlaugh:

This episode is called My Dads Killer.

Thank you very much. I will look for it later on. I think Dateline might be on right now, not sure if it is new or not. I love those kind of shows.

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 1h 9 days out of 10... that sounds about right.

(Keep tweeting JA, the more you babble on the better it will be for society during the penalty phase - make sure you repeat this to her Donovan)

I thought JW came across as unprofessional, and inexperienced. Scary to know she has taught hundreds of attorneys trial practice skills....:facepalm:

From her website....

In addition to her criminal defense practice, Jennifer has taught hundreds
of attorneys trial practice skills and how to be a competent and effective
criminal defense attorney. Many of the attorneys Jennifer has instructed
are now well respected criminal defense attorneys.

Scary... I hope it was free, or they can now ask for a refund....

Nope, but it wasn't for their lack of trying! LOL I have great antivirus protection or I'd be sunk. It's not just Donovan but some very fervent supporters from all sort of those kinds of sites. They are monitoring Twitter, Facebook, independent sites, etc. and picking out their targets. And it will get worse once she's convicted of M1, no doubt about that too.
My grown kids have told me that I'm gonna get myself in trouble one of these days, because I don't back down against wrong and evil, in real life as well as online. :) I live alone in a huge old farmhouse not far from the beach. If I hear a noise, I don't hide under the bed. I grab either the metal baseball bat or the shotgun (which I know how to fire, and it's registered) and head toward the noise, inside or out.
I don't scare easily. Ever.
I cannot imagine believing JA to begin with. But to inflict damage to folks who disagree with you? Sounds like birds of a feather :)
A farmhouse near the beach, how amazingly wonderful.

Thank you very much. I will look for it later on. I think Dateline might be on right now, not sure if it is new or not. I love those kind of shows.

48 hours, not Dateline.

c46adac9e9fcc8fda7f04137532ba88f_normal.jpeg
Tweets Alyce LaViolette ‏@AlyceLaViolette 3h You know what... Nevermind. I'm speechless at this point. Probably putting end to this twitter non-sense soon.

I thought JW came across as unprofessional, and inexperienced. Scary to know she has taught hundreds of attorneys trial practice skills....:facepalm:

From her website....

In addition to her criminal defense practice, Jennifer has taught hundreds
of attorneys trial practice skills and how to be a competent and effective
criminal defense attorney. Many of the attorneys Jennifer has instructed
are now well respected criminal defense attorneys.

Scary... I hope it was free, or they can now ask for a refund....

BBM

She wrote that herself, it's probably bs. :floorlaugh:

My next favorite bizarre DT moment:

JW again ... of course ... trying to fight with an intellectual while throwing marshmallow punches.

When she gets flustered, she scatters papers, gets shriller and changes the subject midsentence. No one called her on it untilllllllll:

Dr. Hayes: “I wasn’t sure if we’d switched topics or we were still on tigers, bears and lions.”

:floorlaugh:

Do you guys remember when people said that there is no way Scott Peterson would be found guilty? Well he was found guilty of murder one. Then the same folks said that he would never ever be sentenced to death. He's sitting on death row as we speak.

There have been a few times when juries have gotten it wrong (I myself am guilty of constantly referring to the KC trial) but for the most part they do get it right.

What matters in this case is that the truth is really obvious. And what matters is that this jury gets it right. And they will.

I am reading the book written by the S.Peterson jurors. That one juror, the lady with the red hair, actually wrote to Scott, and became pen pals, after the trial. She seems to think he is going to confess to her. I do not see her purpose in contacting him, creepy if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teaticket5217