Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now she's dissing Nancy Grace, tweeting how she's hurting domestic violence victims. Weak. What little children these women are - JA and her playmates.

She probably figures a verdict is coming tomorrow so before she found guilty needs to get all the "clever" tweets out before Sheriff Joe puts an end to it. Maybe he told her she could tweet while on trial.

BBM~ Mini surplus? Jodi is not eating food apparently, I wonder if she's the jail kingpin. Let's see what happens when she is in the pen. :jail:

I'm sure she'll be thrown in the hole. (I don't even know if they still have those.) But! she'd be a 4-H... Wonder.

She deserved it after her tweets via Donavan, the convicted arsonist.

Jury will start at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow rather than 9:00.

A compelling sign, doncha think? Unless one of the jurors needed a little extra time in the a.m. tomorrow, methinks they are going to announce a verdict decision. IMHO but praying I'm right.:please:

I'm sure she'll be thrown in the hole. (I don't even know if they still have those.) But! she'd be a 4-H... Wonder.

Gives new meaning to the 4-H Club! ;)

I think she is referring to a "surplus" of snacks, candy and crap that she buys through the commissary.

Morning (for me)

Re the 10:00 start time today, that's what time JA's case is currently scheduled for court. However IF the jurors do have questions or have a verdict, there are a lot of cases currently listed before. I wonder if they will postpone the other cases.

Attachments

• Tuesday.jpg
    Tuesday.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 30
and she sits alone in a room all day waiting for the verdict while the rest of the world goes about their business. No more TeeVee cameras on her. No more acting all day for them and us. Jodi needs an audience. And it's gone. Too bad! Her life is only going to get worse. I hope.

Well, no one has ever tried to prevent her suicide. She is still here. The jurors can't read her self serving threats. What is her point?

They should strip her and put her on suicide watch. That would tick her off. Make her show up in court in a suicide drape for her guilty verdict. That would be priceless !!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I can't help it, I think Nancy Grace is hilarious. To know that she drove CA nuts, and is currently driving JA nuts, makes her even better in my book :)

To be honest, I like her too. Don't worry. You are not the only one. Looking at her history, she is passionate for a reason. She is now a glorified Anchor woman for a crime show. Sensational? Sure. TOTALLY prejudiced....nah....

Since when has Nancy done a show on domestic violence victims? Her show has been about Jodi for 4 months.
Wait... Ok Jodi is correct she is the disgrace to real victims. :)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Good question on DD tonight.What would Travis want as punishment for Jodi?I would think that he would want her punished to the full extent of the law.

<respectfully snipped>.

This had me reeling when I heard it.......and I bet Chris did too but he is too .......

I'm without words..........I have my view here on WS on my siggie of a quote of Thurston, our fellow WS'er......if you guys can see my siggie with Thurston's quote.........TRAVIS DIED BECAUSE HE couldn't take another life to protect his own...............

I can't even address this..as I so very much agree with Thurston's quote which I took from him...... :stormingmad: :stormingmad: :stormingmad: :stormingmad:

Bombshell tonight folks.....Arrreus twitters about me again, jankasuaras, what did your buddy tweet now and then we unleash the lawyers.....

Someone was tweeting out Travis' autopsy pics, using his name. They're apparently concurrent with JA's tweets. Luckily, the TA account has been suspended.

You know what .. to me being on Death Row means you are the lowest kind of scum on the planet possible. I just realised that Jodi will see it as an elite group and take it as a compliment.

She's going to be the celebrity on death row, don't you know? The other inmates will be jealous. Actually, I don't think she's going to get the death penalty. Just have a feeling the jury may not see it that way.

1) 52
2) F
3) USA: lived up and down both coasts, now a blissful resident of Oregon
4) 2008
5) reading everything from science news to novels, spending time in nature--both walking and contemplating, joking around with my DH, and enjoying a good meal with friends :)

1.) 52
2.) F
3.) Native Arizonan, but did a short stint in Scandinavia and the Calif Bay Area
4.) April 2013 after years of lurking!
5.) Playing with my Horses, wolfdogs, raising waterfowl, emus and Chinese Silkies, Pen and Ink art, and living in the middle of Nowhere!:rockon:

If I were to be in a position of potentially giving someone murder one...and the first day of deliberations we all agreed on such...I would DEFINATLEY IMHO want to sleep on it and pray... in the privacy of my own home before I passed that judgement on.

It would not be to question my decision....just that I would want to speak in private to my higher power/doing some introspection about the judgement and finality I was about to give.

I'm feeling ok with the timing myself that the the jurors did not pass the verdict today. VERY VERY OK!............yep, I know......we are ALL different here, but I GET IT if that is the case.

Moo.

Now you are in my head ...

Jodi Arias &#8207;@Jodiannarias 3m Re: commissary,many of the items I didn't receive were for indigent girls less fortunate than me. I,thankfully,have a mini surplus of food.

Hmmm....donovan's a busy girl tonight tweeting like mad :floorlaugh:

ETA: Hey Donovan, tell your puppet master that she is one of those indigent girls. You might want to buy her a dictionary for her birthday.

Well how come they had to stop the trial at 4:30pm every day because she was going to go hungry and suffer migraines if she didn't get her dinner. Apparently she had a surplus supply of food in her cell thanks to those generous "benefactors" putting money in her account so she could have just noshed on some pork rinds and pickles if the trial ran late. :banghead:

Please tell me she won't have these priviledges on death row. :jail:

That will not happen. One person said a couple of jurors looked angry. Thats not good. Another said maybe they will be back at ten in the morning with a vedict. I hope that does happen. Does anyone believe their should be an age cut off for jury duty?. I dont want slack for the question. I ask this question hoping to live a long time.

I'm now convinced that she's going to walk with either an outright acquittal or a few years left on manslaughter. I'm not up for another one of these verdicts that comes out if the sub par intelligence of the losers who sit as jurors in our courtrooms these days so I'll be signing off of this case for good now. I can't bear the thought of the Alexander family's anguish when this **** storm comes down tomorrow and Jodi Arias 'wins.'

Agreed! And so glad that WS has a chat room for immediate scrolling in addition to the threads here, as when a verdict is reached.....I'm in CHAT!

How do I do that? I got a t/o for not even using a bad word.

Please PM me so I don't get into any other trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici