Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragged over from other thread. In response to MICHAELJAMES:

That makes complete sense but who is the unidentified person whose contact info Travis demands from Arias? He also wanted information he said would only require 15 minutes of her time but she couldn't be bothered.

And IIRC, he gave her a deadline to produce whatever the info was or a volcano was going to erupt and since she murdered him a week later, he was right.

Who do you think this person was and why did he need to be convinced of this person's existence. Unless she claimed not to have the recording or she sent it to her imaginary friend and he called her on it telling her he would contact that person for it.

Arrrgggghh. I wish we knew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm spending my day listening to the radio show. GREAT show!

Some "light" reading, while we wait... Excerpts from Juan's literary references, closing arguments:

Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Sonnets from the Portuguese

XLIII

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men might strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints,–I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!–and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

This just came in on Twitter. Could it be true?????????

@JodiNewsUpdates Jodi is in the courthouse waiting for the verdict! Lets pray for murder 1!

That is technically true. She is at the court house. Waiting being the imperative word.

I'm so afraid. HLN seems pro defense. Hogwash!

I'm off work now, yay! I still have to leave in about 3 hours though for Happy Hour. Maybe it will be happy today?

They want to get viewers all emotional and remind them constantly of CA's not-guilty verdict because it's sensational and hooks in viewers.
Probably true - it's all about ratings. Wait and see how many of them flip-flop if Arias gets convicted of 1st degree murder ... especially Jean C.

No, he can't do that either.

You know what .. I think the way that played out in court the jury could see for themselves that Cindy 'had a bias' and was 'mistaken' about being the person who made the searches in which she 'accidentally' searched for chloroform. So it goes back to the jury and what they felt they needed in order to convict ... if they had had something more black and white, like say, oh I don't know .. a search for 'foolproof suffication' perhaps, it may have made things easier to understand. :)

This just came in on Twitter. Could it be true?????????

@JodiNewsUpdates Jodi is in the courthouse waiting for the verdict! Lets pray for murder 1!
She has been at the courthouse since deliberations began this morning. In fact, I believe it will be her temporary home away from home until a verdict is reached.

Maybe they will announce they have arrived at a
verdict about 3:45. +/- and hour, to get family to
court, JA will miss her
"Drop dead" time :giggle:

They want to get viewers all emotional and remind them constantly of CA's not-guilty verdict because it's sensational and hooks in viewers.

They are also trying to shield us from the murderous intent of JVM's mullet. :scared:

We know JA is in a holding cell in the courthouse building. We know the courtroom JA was tried in is on the 5th floor. So far no sightings of family on either side today. NLance from HLN is on the 5th...if there is any action she'll tweet it.

Eventually. I have to go get cheerbrat. and then make dinner. and then wander around like I am cleaning.

I'm in the same boat. It's also my Mother's birthday but luckily she is a Jodi Arias trial addict too.

That is technically true. She is at the court house. Waiting being the imperative word.

She's also been there since early this morning, she will be there as long as the jury is in deliberations.

I keep reading the posts with "Verdict" and :please: that that word "IN" is followed by a time....:please::please::please::please::please: let it be today...hate waiting.

Maybe I'm mean, I dunno, but it would be great if we had livestream of Jodi sitting waiting in her holding cell for the verdict to come in. Do you think she's doing any headstands?

HA! I was thinking that same thing at some point today!!

I wonder if she is singing O Holy Night?

She has been at the courthouse since deliberations began this morning. In fact, I believe it will be her temporary home away from home until a verdict is reached.

I really hope she is sitting in that holding cell with nothing to occupy her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member