VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets . . . more jurors arriving:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 5m5 minutes ago

Another female juror, tall blonde walks in wearing headphones. 7 jurors so far in the house. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago

Jurors are making their way into the deliberations room #jodiarias #3tvarias

AZL...JM told the jury in closing that they were obligated to accept the first jury's verdict of premeditated murder. Are there any rules that prevented him from stating in closing, explicitly, that the evidence presented in the retrial proved she planned the murder from a distance of 1,000 miles away and 2 months after she left Mesa? And that no evidence presented about her mental illness can explain away that degree of premeditation?

Many thanks! Those are some very interesting questions-gives me optimism this jury is taking their civic duty VERY seriously indeed!

Although I believe the killer deserves the DP maybe more than almost any killer I've followed, if this jury came to the unanimous decision that LIFE is what they all felt in their hearts she deserved, I would accept their decision. (What other option would I have, after all?)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You have the option to not accept it if you choose. I have never accepted the Casey Anthony verdict and I never will, no matter how many times I am told I must.

It's been snowing steadily since 7:30 in metro Detroit. As temps warm up this afternoon, we'll see sleet, freezing rain, rain. Foggy, too.

:seeya: Send that snow down here ... it's hot as all hello today down here !

Long-time lurker here since the FCA trial and member since October. This is my first post. I just had to share.....I got blocked by JA on Twitter. Hahaha! Her supporters just can't stand when someone throws the truth in their face.

TwitterSnip.JPG

Thanks to you both and the rest of you here. This is the only place where I ever mention my brother's murder. I don't speak of it in my daily life. You all are the kindest, most compassionate people I have never had the pleasure of meeting. Xo

I am so sorry for your loss. ♥ Thank you for having the courage to share your experience and insights.
I extend this to all the victims of crime who have graciously shared here. ♥ Bless you all.♥

My son in my avatar does too! Kensie's avatar pic of Travis makes my heart skip a beat every time I see it because it looks just like my son!

Oh my, he does! I thought your avatar was Travis!

Well I'm home. Went and picked her up earlier couldn't risk it. No doubt the rest of the night will be spent the same way it has the last 3 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AAAANNND just realized my mistake in posing the image. I got alot to learn about posting. Sorry!

IMO - this trial would not have been so costly if they had gotten to it a little quicker. This just gave the murderer time to come up with crazy stories, with nothing to do but think about how to trash the victim during all this time. I think this is why we need speedy trials. We shouldn't give murderers the time or opportunity to come up with new material.

Couldn't agree with you more. She should have been sent to trial back in 2008/early 2009 with the Ninja story. Would have been a whole different outcome and a lot less expensive.

MOO

Long-time lurker here since the FCA trial and member since October. This is my first post. I just had to share.....I got blocked by JA on Twitter. Hahaha! Her supporters just can't stand when someone throws the truth in their face.

View attachment 70516

:welcome:

:party:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 70516
I don't know why anyone would bother. To me this is just trolling trolls.. IMO

And I'm going to start screaming with you. I am soooo sick of snow, sleet and ice storms every few days. We're getting more snow tonight and then 3-6 on Thursday. I have a steep 300' driveway and it's horrible in this weather.

I feel your pain. I'm on Long Island and we're expecting the same weather.

I don't know if this ok to type but I just woke up with a start and grabbed my kindle in bed. Jurors were being hooked up with mikes in my sleep. Let's hope!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark