VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I do know what they are going through and it is torture.

Sending out to the Alexander family prayers for strength and comfort.

YesandNo just posted this tweet on the sidebar. Don't know exactly what it could mean but here it is.
Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 10m10 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Security is taping off sections outside of courthouse for media. Could this be a good sign? #JodiArias #abc15

Did they come back with a verdict last night after it was too late for the 1 hour?

75 degrees here. Jealous about the snow. Somehow the light sunny day does not go well with the awful feeling in the pit of my stomach.

This isn't good. Nobody is expecting any action for another hour. Everyone is going to miss it.

Oh boy lets hope for no drama today, if hung fine, if have a verdict great, but please no drama.

@TrialDiariesJ: Wow something is happening and there's lot's of emotions #jodiarias #3tvarias

Court TV commentators said verdicts usually come in on Fridays. This is this jury's Friday. Soooo?

The Alexanders have arrived and they reportedly seem upset.

I guess we'll find out why they may be upset, soon-but I wonder if it's going to be a hung jury that is upsetting them.

75 degrees here. Jealous about the snow. Somehow the light sunny day does not go well with the awful feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I will trade you the sunny day for our snowy one. I am feeling a bit anxious myself.

Morning, all. Trying not to get emotional over the latest tweets, but, praying for something, anything today that leads to this being over. As much as I would prefer the DP for this murderer, I realize that not everyone would agree. I accept that, and respect it. Just want this over with so that the murderer can fade into oblivion.

It is what 8:30 there? They still have to give 1 hr warning yes?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 48s49 seconds ago
Nurmi and Jen Willmott just arrived #jodiarias #3tvarias

Morning Friends! Today is the day I think!! But could it really be 2 months before we really get a verdict?

Corinne Flores just tweeted Justice For Travis, so yup, I'm on the record saying either a verdict or hung jury announcement at 9:30 AZ time.

This isn't good. Nobody is expecting any action for another hour. Everyone is going to miss it.

I normally wouldn't be here this early but I'm working from home (snow) and decided to pop in. I'm glad I did. I hope everyone else makes it in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member