VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG emphasizing how much the Alexanders have suffered,particularly financially for all these years! The DT can
be blamed for this obscene saga.....

I just lost Wild feed. Someone please post. Thanks

How did we know that this wouldn't happen on time? :gaah:

More delays. More drama. Sidebar to start the day. Time schedule not met.

Welcome to the JSS courtroom. Nothing odd happening here........just business as usual.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Apparently local channels are reporting a 20 min delay (10 mins ago) We, here in the CR get no info. #TravisAlexander

That is the Dave Hall (CBS?)that knocked down the ancient stones in the desert. So take his words with that in mind. He is on probation for two years and I read is no longer a boy scout leader. AZ Republic

Edit: What did JSS just say?

Something about the jury? (I'm at work)

OMG I think the jury is hung.
IMO ( or my fear)

But I think it's a hung jury.

Listening to Troy Hayden... he sure seems to feel something for CMJA. She could manipulate the heck out of him. He better move on and change his number.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 31s31 seconds ago
Judge back on bench....we are waiting for alternate jurors to arrive #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dear lord... a mistrial?

Nvm, I didn't realize the alternates were part of who had the right to be there for the verdict...

cathy @court chatter-Judge Stephens takes the bench and announces, we are waiting for the alternate jurors to arrive. WOW, she told us something!

Judge passed a piece of paper to counsel and waiting on 2 alternates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member