VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
two thoughts:
for those who think Jodi won. She didn't win. She lost her free anti-DP press, she lost her free anti-DP followers. she lost her matyrhood, she is officially nothing more than a number. an inmate, a convicted murderer. without the DP little Miss Special isn't special anymore.

and
isn't it a tiny bit humorous that the judge who got so much grief and ill will from watchers/followers is now the person we're all looking to to do what we think is right?

Totally agree and I have been saying this to myself since day 1

Had I been a Juror, I would have exited that courtroom and went straight to the media and let it be known just who the cowards on the Jury were. IMO, the holdouts knew from the beginning they would not impose the DP. Am I shocked? NO. Am I upset? HELL YES. This is not a win for the butcheress, it is the beginning of a lifetime of hell on earth. She will die a little each day, and age quickly. The sickos who support her (the soulless demonic morons on her support site) will fade, and who will be there for her? They can't even raise enough monies to go visit her in jail let alone raise appeals money, so sad.. too bad! She is a lying, despicable corrupted carcass that will die a lonely person. My heart is breaking for the family.

Both defense and state had a chance to question potential jurors during voir dire.

WHY did the state allow ANY juror on the panel who disclosed they had DV in their past? The state already knew Arias was claiming she was abused by TA. This phase was decided when the jurors were seated. Jury selection is the most important time in a trial.

She was a Jodi supporter.

So she lied to get on the jury. And that first question about could she be replaced with an alternate was the jurors way of trying to get that point across to the :censored: judge. That juror should have been KICKED off the jury at that moment. :furious:

Juror #17--as described by BK

Young Hispanic Female, guessed to be in her late 20's
Was not for or against DP, believes it is a serious sentence but says she can vote for it.
Has a personal and familial history of DV, was in abusive relationship with her ex for more than a decade and was physically abused by him at least once--but she says she can set aside her personal experience and judge this case on seperately. Ex husband was imprisoned for robbery
She is now married to someone she met online.

Omg. She WAS a stealth juror! How did Juan NOT get her removed if he didn't see all that on her social media!!

I think this should all be over, but if this is the case, if we realize this woman was a "supporter", can there be a mistrial? I didn't follow the Dippolito trial, but read here yesterday that she won an appeal based on a "juror issue". I bet prosecution only gets to appeal, not the state, however, again, it is probably best to put this to rest.

anytime a DT gets their client out of the DP..its a victory, like it or not that is how it is..They did their job and they are happy..victory for them. Loss for Travis..SUCKS!

But I've never seen the defense take a victory lap in this sort of case. Did the CA defense do that? Thankfully, I didn't follow that trial at all.

I didn't watch either. Although JA deserved the DP imo, LWOP is a terrible existence. If she wants to count this as a win I don't care. It's not. I'm done too. I will continue to remember the Alexander family in my prayers and all of y'all here too. Peace out!
BBM

Agreed. I'm devastated for Travis' family, but Jodi is still gonna come out of Perryville dead. If Jodi considers that a win: LOL.

This is a time where I wish I believed in reincarnation...just can't decide what I would want Jodi to come back as...perhaps bad tastin chewing gum, just to be chewed up and spit out over and over again and then become stuck to the bottom of a shoe. Or a glove in a proctologist office...

I hope no one ever does an interview with her ever again.

No one would have any issue with the juror member liking NG on FB if she had voted guilty.

wow 11-1 split a shame. I just cannot. Im gonna walk away now before I get a time out.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield · 1m1 minute ago
Older Hispanic woman was alleged hold out. Took breaks alone. Had domestic violence in her past. Husband did prison time. #jodiarias

Gee, wonder if she took him back AFTER he was released too. Betcha she did!!!

Jury selection is the most crucial time in trial. Letting someone be a juror who had DV in their past was a serious error by the state. Sorry, I love Juan, but this was a very, very bad move. Arias had already gone on record claiming she was a victim of DV. The defense knew this juror had that background (as did the state, btw), and they were primed and ready to exploit it.

It was like in the Casey Anthony case there was at least one juror who didn't think it was fair to judge anyone AND said so during voir dire! And that juror was allowed on the panel! Case lost before trial even got started.

This wasn't stealth anything. It was out in the open.

That has to be a sick joke.

Right??!!! It's got to be a joke she can't really be that much of a stealth juror right??!!!

I don't blame the judge.

I don't blame the jury.

I blame one person and one person only for every drop of pain the Alexanders are experiencing...

Jodi Ann Arias

The voice of reason amidst the chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads