Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that MOM squeezed in during closing that TM was a defensive player in football. Based on his size, it's my opinion that he was a defensive back (safety or corner) - These are the players that are trained tackling techniques. IMO, 17 year old football players that smoke pot usually don't fear much...I pay attention to football recruiting and have seen plenty of these young men that ruin their careers and lives by choosing thuggery over a college education and possible career in the NFL. JMO

When the Arias jury had questions and there was verdict like activity but no verdict reported it was because there was a hung jury. FWIW.

Maybe not what's happening now though.

I'd prefer a hung jury to a conviction...JMO.

"May we please have clarification on the instructions regarding manslaughter"

6s
Jeff Weiner @JeffWeinerOS
Court spokeswoman: #ZimmermanTrial jury has a question. #GeorgeZImmerman #TrayvonMartin

Something just came through on WESH but my link is having trouble. Seems like the people are waiting in the courtroom, though.

Jury has a question on clarification of manslaughter.

MOM was not his lawyer when he did the Hannity interview. In fact I'm not sure he had lawyers by then and if he did, it was those two bumbling guys that he didn't communicate with anyway. When MOM took over, that was the last of the interviews.

I'm behind, so this may have been addressed already, but if MOM wasn't his lawyer at the time of the Hannity interview why was he sitting beside him?

"May we please have clarification on the instructions regarding manslaughter?" is the juror question......

How are we reading that?

i had that thought, what is the difference in 6 and 12 as far as deliberations.

i wonder what the risk of hanging is - is it greater if you have 12 or greater if you have 6? Statistically, it would seem 12 is the greater chance of hanging, since you have to get 12 to agree.

But maybe 6 is worse. if i were in a room with 12 people, and disagreed with 11 of them, i would be very intimidated about insisting on voting the way i was voting. But i could see doing that in the much more intimate setting of 6 people.

BBM--been there, done that. Boy did that suck.

Did she say "? about manslaughter?

hope it is a real question and not a hung jury.

OMG ...

Jury wants ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS ON MANSLAUGHTER !

Whoa ...

Thoughts ?

IMO ... MOO ... JMO !

This jury is going to come back with manslaughter tonight is my prediction. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname