Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some off the wall pondering here.

The mohawk talk got me wondering. Besides a "going to war" in RAT's mind, what else could it mean?

Could it be a clue to where Alexis is?

Could he have buried Alexis? On sacred ground? In a burial pit? Near a specific tree?

Does it relate to something Native American? What tribe? From a novel? From a movie?

I'm still bouncing around the internet looking up mohawk's (actually also called a Roach Headdress depending on tribe and reason), but I keep getting distracted by all the side topics and forget to think messed up mind of an adolescent adult criminal.

Any thoughts?

Also found a Mohawk Drive in the area, and it seems the Monacan Indians were the tribe of the area.

Monacan people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think there's a cival war ground in c-ville, also Native American culture things and themes in that area, but im not 100% sure. I looked up the hair styles . It says "most men shaved their heads to show sorrow or shame". Was that Taylor theme or message, I don't know. I took my era message, the bike gangs and cults. "Rebel". Both themes are very different. But link below on the hair style of native americans, and why they wore it

http://www.native-languages.org/hair.htm

The Monocan tribe is well known and has ceremonies and such but not a reservation. IMVHO it has nothing to do with this...

First off, I would like to thank everyone on this forum for keeping an interest in this case. I live where Alexis is missing from, have participated in the sanctioned searches, have participated in unsanctioned searches. I have made it a point to be in the courtroom whenever Taylor has been bought in, a lot of us have.

This case has pulled our community together in ways you cannot imagine. Former racists/good ole boys are now colorblind because she could have been easily one of their family. We aren't a large community, most of us know each other in on way or another. Alexis is family even if we don't share blood, that's just how it is now.

I can tell you that many people here have spent hours searching their property, hiking local trails, going places where Taylor may have been familiar with or have been spotted. His truck was spotted on my road, so my neighbors and I did a comprehensive search along the road and into the mountainous area surrounding it. None of this was reported by media because we were not seeking that attention.

I would like to address the human trafficking aspect. That has been a concern also not with just Alexis, but in this general area. <modsnip>

Thanks again for caring, it means more than you know.

First off, I would like to thank everyone on this forum for keeping an interest in this case. I live where Alexis is missing from, have participated in the sanctioned searches, have participated in unsanctioned searches. I have made it a point to be in the courtroom whenever Taylor has been bought in, a lot of us have.

This case has pulled our community together in ways you cannot imagine. Former racists/good ole boys are now colorblind because she could have been easily one of their family. We aren't a large community, most of us know each other in on way or another. Alexis is family even if we don't share blood, that's just how it is now.

I can tell you that many people here have spent hours searching their property, hiking local trails, going places where Taylor may have been familiar with or have been spotted. His truck was spotted on my road, so my neighbors and I did a comprehensive search along the road and into the mountainous area surrounding it. None of this was reported by media because we were not seeking that attention.

I would like to address the human trafficking aspect. That has been a concern also not with just Alexis, but in this general area. [modsnip]

Welcome Hillbilly!!! :)

:welcome5:

Thank YOU!!

:yourock:

One last thing, in reference to Taylor's Mohawk, it is just a hairstyle that was trending in the Jail he is being held in. The Monacan presence is all over our county, but I don't believe his showing up with a Mohawk hairstyle has any hidden clues.

What on earth did RAT do with Alexis!?! Where is she?

I feel like the answer to this question could also be helpful in other missing persons cases, as far as insight into disposal methods. jmo

What on earth did RAT do with Alexis!?! Where is she?

I feel like the answer to this question could also be helpful in other missing persons cases, as far as insight into disposal methods. jmo

This area is very mountainous with a lot of hidden places. Caves, quarries, trails that go for miles and abandoned homesteads are all in abundance.

The thought remains that Taylor did not act alone with many in the community. Too many things don't add up.

I wish I could get more into details, but some things need to be held close until his trial in which many things will come to light.

I would like to address the human trafficking aspect. That has been a concern also not with just Alexis, but in this general area. <modsnip>

I would like to address the human trafficking aspect. That has been a concern also not with just Alexis, but in this general area

That's going to be very hard, hard avenue for him to prove or anyone to prove of that in court,not saying your wrong or anything. If this is the area in-which a lot are pushing then . They are going to be need a lot of back drop to prove that is going on in that area. Also with no history of that in his crime resume, while some see it as impossible to be working alone, its highly possible given his transportation and love for the outdoors . I would recommend looking up the articles in that aspect.. Also the odd of him being alive himself doing this type of thing are very slim? Look at all the heat?

A person of that caliber would try to profit from this on the streets if she was still alive or was alive. Look at his back record of poverty. This is the area a lot not looking at in full bloom.? Its very important, where is his profit increase? The person handing someone off get paid very very well. 2-5k$ . I doubt he would stick he money in the dirt and hide at home for the police to get him. Human trafficker are in and out state ,people that mostly not local folk.

We can debate this theory more. Im open to it. Btw welcome :)

I would like to address the human trafficking aspect. That has been a concern also not with just Alexis, but in this general area

Yes, very much so, that's why it fits in a way. I am looking forward to his trial to see exactly what evidence they have against him. I have heard snippets of conversation that lead me to believe it's going to be heartbreaking.

That's going to be very hard, hard avenue for him to prove or anyone to prove of that in court,not saying your wrong or anything. If this is the area in-which a lot are pushing then . They are going to be need a lot of back drop to prove that is going on in that area. Also with no history of that in his crime resume, while some see it as impossible to be working alone, its highly possible given his transportation and love for the outdoors . I would recommend looking up the articles in that aspect.. Also the odd of him being alive himself doing this type of thing are very slim? Look at all the heat?

I agree, RAT has a history of opportunistic ways, anything for a buck. Unless they have some bombshell they are going to drop on us, I haven't heard a peep about anything directly tying him to trafficking though. .

A person of that caliber would try to profit from this on the streets if she was still alive or was alive. Look at his back record of poverty. This is the area a lot not looking at in full bloom.? Its very important, where is his profit increase? The person handing someone off get paid very very well. 2-5k$ . I doubt he would stick he money in the dirt and hide at home for the police to get him. Human trafficker are in and out state ,people that mostly not local folk.

I'm not sure about the money to be made, that is an interestng chain of thought however.

We can debate this theory more. Im open to it. Btw welcome :)

Thanks for the welcome, I think we both are thinking the same things where this case is concerned. Hope you had an enjoyable weekend!

This area is very mountainous with a lot of hidden places. Caves, quarries, trails that go for miles and abandoned homesteads are all in abundance.

The thought remains that Taylor did not act alone with many in the community. Too many things don't add up.

I wish I could get more into details, but some things need to be held close until his trial in which many things will come to light.

The only reason for keeping the information hidden is for the shock value when it is finally disclosed at trial. It's hard not to think Taylor is guilty just by looking at him. His lawyer didn't help him by making statements on his behalf. A juror might think he's being railroaded, because of the way the case is being handled.

Another :bump: for Alexis. Where are you beautiful???

Check in here every day for news.

RIP beautiful angel.

Were there any searches done in abandoned buildings or old barns with grain elevator shafts? Most searches were land and water searches.

Were there any searches done in abandoned buildings or old barns with grain elevator shafts? Most searches were land and water searches.

From what I understand, they (law enforcement) are being VERY tight lipped about where they are "officially" searching in order to be sure they can secure an impartial jury. That being said, private groups have been searching on their own without police sanction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab