GUILTY WA- 3 N. Seattle brothers, 78,79 & 82, arrested child sex-abuse investigation

I wonder if they will be able to get DNA from the shoes and clothes and if they will be able to identify any of the girls in the photos.

It's unbelievable how many of these creeps go undetected for years before they are caught.

I wonder if anyone will come forward that has been abused (besides the sister and her daughter) - it sounds like this could have been going on for 60+ years. This is so hard to wrap my head around - how did they get away with this for so long? I am just shocked.

3 brothers in child *advertiser censored* bust investigated for Lindsey Baum disappearance

https://komonews.com/story/3-brothe...t-investigated-for-lindsey-baum-disappearance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow!! I remember mention of a few people in Shelton when we were in the thick of Lindsey's case. Wouldn't it be something if her case could finally be solved!!

I'm unable to locate a thread for Lindsey Baum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Daily mail main top article about possible connection

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...advertiser censored*-linked-missing-girl.html

Not that we trust daily mail... but still
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ps I would be curious to see if any of the sisters or childhood friends resemble LB

What's the chance that they were serial killers when younger? I think it's very high.

I have more questions than answers. I know LE is focusing on Lindsay's case because of the flyer they found, but the niece said she burned a lot of papers before she realized " how bad" it was, and she had been molested by at least 2 of the " brothers".

Here is what I wonder:
1) Anna Christian Waters- They would have been " in their prime" when Anna went missing.

2) Former addresses for all of them must be found.

3) Correlate their location now and any previous locations with missing girls' cases before these sickos die of age and take the possible answers to their graves.

4) What's the chance that the late crime reporter and author, Ann Rule, might have heard and recorded one of their names in the course of her interviews? How I wish this was 40-50 years ago for the sake of missing children and because Ann might have been able to help LE. IDK.

5) Were any little patients at Children's Hospital molested by the janitor? Just OMG, please no.

6) Separate them ASAP. They are their own little " satanic cult" for lack of a better term. They feed off each other, but one of them will be the weak link.
LE will find out which one ( not the one with dementia, of course) when they separate the men and question them separately after they have been separated for some time.

7) If they have lived in that Norman Bates looking house for many years, as seems to be the case at this point, bring in cadaver dogs and let them go to work. There may be human remains on the property, if what we fear is true from the news articles.

8) Is it possible that those old cars in the garage were where the relatives' little girls and possible other girls were molested? The one car is almost half a block long.. maybe they took their own photos of girls in the Packard or whatever it is.

Remembering a comment Ted Bundy made to authorities about them not having a clue as to the killers in the PNW. I wonder if he had any association with these guys when they were ( obviously) younger?
He preferred adult women, but Kimberly Loach was only 12, I believe it was. He is believed to have had many more UID victims, and the age really can't be pinned down because of Kimberly's case.

I have no answers, but OMG, I have questions and thoughts. If handled correctly, relatively quickly due to their advanced ages, and with some luck, this could be a huge break in long ago missing children's cases!!!

When I read about these brothers who are deviant molestors & possibly child murders; I thought about the unsolved local cases of missing and murdered young girls.

A few years prior to the disappearance of Lyndsey Baum. There was a 10 yr old,4th grader Adre-anna Jackson who disappeared December 2,2005 from Lakewood,WA . Here is a link to the Websleuths board on Adre-anna Jackson. www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?33075-WA-Adre-anna-Jackson-10-Lakewood-2-Dec-2005/page31&highlight=Adre%92anna+Jackson

Two half-sisters disappeared on July 6, 1996. Sammiejo and Carmen were spending their 2nd evening sharing a hotel room on Aurora Ave with 8 siblings and their pregnant mother. To read the heart breaking story.
Link
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19980223&slug=2736101

There are way too many unsolved cases like Lindsey,Adre-anna,Sammiejo and Carmen. Hoping for a break & justice.

:cow:

Thank you, LotsaLatte ��

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

You're welcome Hazelnutty
:heart:

I have been wondering if these guys maybe offered to watch little ones for moms that were easy targets like struggling to make ends meet, needed a babysitter on short notice, etc. My head is just all over the place with these guys. Like little ones not being reported missing due to parent/guardian not parenting and having addiction problems, etc. Ugghh, this is so disgusting. You can go to washington digital archives and search names for property, marriages, etc. I did find Donald (the deceased brother) was married to someone at one time that was divorced prior. I am really hoping she didn't have a little girl or anything. I quit searching because it was late last night. But those records are available if anyone wants to search.

I think part of the reason I am so upset is that my friend's daughter went to the Seattle Children's Hospital several times in the 90s. uggghh

Two half-sisters disappeared on July 6, 1996. Sammiejo and Carmen were spending their 2nd evening sharing a hotel room on Aurora Ave with 8 siblings and their pregnant mother. To read the heart breaking story.

Didn't Joseph Edward Duncan confess to killing them?

When I read about these brothers who are deviant molestors & possibly child murders; I thought about the unsolved local cases of missing and murdered young girls.

Link
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19980223&slug=2736101
Didn't Joseph Edward Duncan confess to killing them?

Despite A Confession No Charges Expected in Saying of Seattle of Seattle Sisters

King County sheriff’s spokesman John Urquhart said Tuesday that Duncan remains a person of interest in the slayings of Cubias and White, but he doubts local authorities will ever have an opportunity to question him.
Even if they did, he said it is unlikely he would confess to local law enforcement.

“It’s an open and active investigation and a very important case,” Urquhart said. “He remains a person of interest in the case and a strong person at that. He hasn’t confessed to us; he has confessed to the FBI.”

The Sheriff’s Office, which is investigating the girls’ deaths, has known for some time that Duncan reportedly confessed to the slayings, but has said such a confession is not enough to win a criminal case.

Urquhart has said Duncan did seem to have knowledge of the crime “but he could have got that from a cellmate,” he said.

Urquhart has also said that there has been no physical evidence linking Duncan to the Seattle sisters.
<snipped>
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...charges-expected-in-slaying-of-seattle-girls/

I remember many of these local crimes.Preditors who prey on the most vulnerable of our children. Websleuths is comprised of compassionate caring members. I am grateful that we have this forum to ensure the victims of these horrible crimes are never forgotten & to pursue justice for each and every one.

It would be helpful if we had a missing child folder on just the missing children from this area. I've been combing through cases going back to the 60's and manually writing stuff down to check out. NOT the most efficient way to go about researching possible cases.

OMG! I hope these vile predators haven't been molesting or raping young children for a long time.

It bothers me greatly that clothes that had been worn were found but no children. :( Where are all of the children the clothes belong to???

We live in such a sick twisted society now. Old men like this should be enjoying their grandchildren or playing checkers rather than preying on the innocent.

I just read an article today where a mother drugged her 10 year old son and then made him do sexual acts with her. Ughhh..............these sickening worthless POSs make me want to throw up. And I read yesterday where another mother sexually assaulted her little three year old son and videoed it and was selling the videos online to pedophiles. :mad:

WTH has happened to a lot of people now who are doing such cruel inhumane things to little defenseless children? I will never understand any of it.

They're 78, 79, and 82. I doubt this was a late-in-life hobby that they picked up.

These men have probably been abusing children since the 1950s.

They're 78, 79, and 82. I doubt this was a late-in-life hobby that they picked up.

These men have probably been abusing children since the 1950s.

Or even the 1940's because Charles was born in 1934 and could have gotten started with his sister(s) by the late '40's IMO. He probably taught his younger brothers. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back