GUILTY WA- 3 N. Seattle brothers, 78,79 & 82, arrested child sex-abuse investigation

My theory is that the sick sick jerks had a first victim that wore penny loafers and they were trying to recreate that horrible horrible moment. Makes me sick. Sweet innocent little kids. I really hate the world we live in sometimes.

I'm just hearing about these 3 .

WTH on the penny loafers? What known missing girls were known to wear penny loafers?

Sometimes there are no words.

WG

admin note: Do not sleuth random commentors from beneath articles.

This is going to end up being a huge web of sexual abuse for generations and generations and I don't think it is only limited to these 3 brothers. People who grow up experiencing sexual abuse often marry into new families with the same problems - just repeating the cycle over and over. Lindsey Baum's case is what brought me to WS, so I've been here along time - but I am remembering why I have been away so long.

Did someone compile a long list of possible victims? I went back through the thread to see if I could find it again but don't see anything. Maybe I'm confusing it with another thread on some other sicko. There are far too many out there. :( I'm hoping this leads to some sort of massive child sex abuse/ *advertiser censored* sting. Get some of these perverted buttheads off the streets. Ugh! I have so many choice words for those pieces of poop! I want to scream obscenities right now. Can we have a venting thread where we can just list the perps name and go off on them with every name in the book?

Sick fetish. Penny Loafer Perverts!

I'm trying to remember when, but I remember a time when I HAD TO HAVE Penny loafers. They were all the rage. All the girls had them. My skin is crawling just thinking about the penny loafers. This is all so sick.

This is going to end up being a huge web of sexual abuse for generations and generations and I don't think it is only limited to these 3 brothers. People who grow up experiencing sexual abuse often marry into new families with the same problems - just repeating the cycle over and over. Lindsey Baum's case is what brought me to WS, so I've been here along time - but I am remembering why I have been away so long.

Four brothers. Donald who is dead also.

I'm trying to remember when, but I remember a time when I HAD TO HAVE Penny loafers. They were all the rage. All the girls had them. My skin is crawling just thinking about the penny loafers. This is all so sick.
Fifites? Maybe early 60's?

http://komonews.com/news/local/cops...brother-jailed-on-child-*advertiser censored*

My husband said a good backhoe operator can feel with the bucket if land has been disturbed. After all of these years, so much vegetation would grow up. Big trees even.

Fifites? Maybe early 60's?
Rbbm.
Interesting that one theory about the coin in a girl's shoe was so that they had emergency money if a date did not work out.
Maybe that less than charming gang of brothers back in the day, had many females reaching for that tucked away coin?
imo, speculation.

http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/...ef-history-of-fashions-favorite-flat/?mcubz=0
The history of the loafer is really the history of two shoes: the Bass Weejun and its more upmarket spinoff, the Gucci loafer; its from these two styles that all other loafers spring. The Bass Weejun was first made in 1936 and was intended to be a man’s shoe. But so many women were buying and wearing boys’ sizes that two years later Bass launched a feminine version that was a line for line copy of the original. Thanks to its mix of informality and comfiness, the Weejun went on to become a staple on college campuses across the United States. It’s on display, along with white bucks and saddle shoes, at F.I.T.’s excellent Ivy Style exhibit, which is up until the end of January. Patricia Mears, the exhibit’s curator, describes it as “the collegiate shoe” of the period that stretched from the 1940s through to the late 1960s, when, along with so many stalwarts of the preppy wardrobe, the loafer was largely abandoned in favor of more countercultural footwear.

Despite the Ivy League associations and moccasin construction, the loafer is neither American in origin nor named for a little known Native American tribe. Instead, Weejun is a corruption of “Norwegian.” What does that Scandinavian country have to do with the preppiest of American shoe styles? As it turns out, quite a bit: The loafer as we know it came about thanks to a combination of Lost Generation wanderlust and a growing and more general desire for comfort. Though Paris was the most famous destination for F. Scott Fitzgerald and his lesser-known cohorts, some of his peers journeyed further afield. Those who went to Norway noticed that Norwegian fisherman made themselves comfortable shoes that consisted of leather sides joined by a strip of leather across the instep like moccasins — still the way true loafers are made today. “When these young men started wearing these shoes back home,” explains G. Bruce Boyer, a fashion editor and author, “American and English shoemakers copied them and advertised them as being similar to the Norwegian fisherman’s shoe.” Foremost among the brands making this new shoe was G.H. Bass, which had been founded in 1876 by George Henry Bass.
In the United States, the supremacy of the Bass Weejun was unchallenged — from James Dean to J.F.K., everyone wore them. On college campuses, they were de rigueur, and, says Boyer, worn until they fell apart and had to be held together with duct tape (a prime example of the endurance contest that prepsters subject their clothes to). They were sometimes worn without socks, but while this is now a fashion statement, in the early 1960s, when Boyer was an undergraduate, it was more a question of convenience. “Guys who lived in the dorms wore them that way,” Boyer says. “If they were late for their first class they would put on their loafers without putting on their socks first. Other guys would show up in their pajamas.” Pennies were often inserted in the cutout on the instep; theories abound as to why this was done — so girls who were out on less-than inspiring dates could call for a lift home (not that phone calls were ever cost a cent); for good luck; to commemorate the wearer’s birth year — but if there ever was a reason, it’s been lost.

Omg i just saw the article today about the 3 brothers and i feel sick beyond words. I just cant

Great interview!! I agree with Marx's opinion that there are really no consequences for these 3. The state will now take care of them until they die.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I missed the interview, so thanks for telling us Mark's opinion about consequences. I agree. Sadly, it's too late for any meaningful consequences, because the statute of limitations has run out. And even if murder is involved, and they are imprisoned, the state will have to take care of them. The best we can hope for is that this case cracks wide open numerous cold cases, or even just one. My hope is that their living victims will get help if they want it, and compensation funded by the sale of these two properties. Of course, that would require an expensive lawsuit.

I missed the interview, so thanks for telling us Mark's opinion about consequences. I agree. Sadly, it's too late for any meaningful consequences, because the statute of limitations has run out. And even if murder is involved, and they are imprisoned, the state will have to take care of them. The best we can hope for is that this case cracks wide open numerous cold cases, or even just one. My hope is that their living victims will get help if they want it, and compensation funded by the sale of these two properties. Of course, that would require an expensive lawsuit.
I think the best we can hope for is that by some miracle at least one of these wackjobs develops a conscience and gives up the truth.

The ultra creepy toy airplane ceiling light and the description of just some of what was found in that house of horrors, combined with the creepy old vehicles, makes me think this is going to be a case that plays out like a horror movie.

Evil lurks.

Are there mug shots of these monsters?

Knox couldn't find booking photos of the 3 who lived by Green Lake. But in either of the two following DailyMail links is single photo of the 4th brother Donald who lived in Shelton.

I think we are going to need a road map to get through this case with all these houses, possible victims and some way to sort out the names and aliases.

Here are a few bits and pieces.

The fourth brother Donald (Don) Emery who was the owner of one of the houses died last year at age 85.
It sounds like he was just as involved as his three brothers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...9s-search-lake-house-kiddie-sex-suspects.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...advertiser censored*-linked-missing-girl.html

According to census and marriage records, and their dad's obituary, they had two sister's, Edwin's twin and a younger girl. Their parents were married when their dad was 34 and their mom just 17.

I can't stand looking at that house in Seattle. The windows are just wonky. That little window on the top front looks like it goes into the roof. Makes me think of hidden rooms or something.

Thanks MizStery, I do feel booking photos should be posted, and am starting to question why they haven't?

Knox couldn't find booking photos of the 3 who lived by Green Lake. But in either of the two following DailyMail links is single photo of the 4th brother Donald who lived in Shelton.

The man with the beard pictured in the Daily Mail articles is Charles, the oldest living brother, 82. He's the one with the so-called "hobby" of writing about raping and killing young girls. He lived at the Shelton home of his brother Donald part time.

We still don't have booking photos of any of the three. And like Knox, I wonder why. Publicizing the photos might jog victim's memories. Of course, it would also be good to have photos of them when they were younger. Do we know where they went to high school so we could look in yearbooks?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back