GUILTY WA- 3 N. Seattle brothers, 78,79 & 82, arrested child sex-abuse investigation

According to census and marriage records, and their dad's obituary, they had two sister's, Edwin's twin and a younger girl. Their parents were married when their dad was 34 and their mom just 17.
BBM

I wonder if their mother was a victim of their father before they married and he married her to avoid prosecution or disgrace. She was very young and half his age. And so often, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The man with the beard pictured in the Daily Mail articles is Charles, the oldest living brother, 82. He's the one with the so-called "hobby" of writing about raping and killing young girls. He lived at the Shelton home of his brother Donald part time.

We still don't have booking photos of any of the three. And like Knox, I wonder why. Publicizing the photos might jog victim's memories. Of course, it would also be good to have photos of them when they were younger. Do we know where they went to high school so we could look in yearbooks?

I was never very good at 'Where's Waldo'. :crazy:

Something tells me that all of the demented 'Emery brothers' share Charles demonic looks & spirit.

Thanks for the heads up on correcting Charles name in the photo. :tyou:

I was never very good at 'Where's Waldo'. :crazy:

Something tells me that all of the demented 'Emery brothers' share Charles demonic looks & spirit.

Thanks for the heads up on correcting Charles name in the photo. :tyou:

Ha! You're welcome. :) I don't know why I noticed the caption. Those Daily Mail articles can get confusing. Yes, they probably all look like eccentric "harmless" old men.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/08...ry-brothers-child-*advertiser censored*-case/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The man with the beard pictured in the Daily Mail articles is Charles, the oldest living brother, 82. He's the one with the so-called "hobby" of writing about raping and killing young girls. He lived at the Shelton home of his brother Donald part time.

We still don't have booking photos of any of the three. And like Knox, I wonder why. Publicizing the photos might jog victim's memories. Of course, it would also be good to have photos of them when they were younger. Do we know where they went to high school so we could look in yearbooks?

Someone posted earlier in the thread that they all attended Shelton HS but I don't know how to look up that info (and no link was given).

BBM

I wonder if their mother was a victim of their father before they married and he married her to avoid prosecution or disgrace. She was very young and half his age. And so often, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Back then, it really wasn't all that odd for a woman in her late teens to marry someone quite a bit older. When researching my family on ancestry.com, I saw it fairly often and there wasn't anything 'hinky' about it. Just a different time.

Someone posted earlier in the thread that they all attended Shelton HS but I don't know how to look up that info (and no link was given).

that might have been me. I am not sure but found two or three of the same names as two of the brothers on Ancestry attending high school in Shelton (yearbook photos). I hope I am not doing anything wrong by posting this :/ I can delete if necessary.

Wow. This is unbelievable. I hope that all victims are identified. So tragic.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

One building that law enforcement is particularly interested in at the Shelton property, is so unsafe that it will likely have to be demolished before they can investigate it.

The investigation is FAR from over.

A neighbor who used to play at the Emery house in Shelton describes and physically shows how the Emery brothers had "big pecs" and were very strong.

Taken from the video here.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/south-sou...ton-property-property-deemed-unsafe/598700827

Wondering exactly what went down with the niece at this point, since the 2 brothers were reported missing in July:

"Charles Emery was recently hospitalized, and his brothers disappeared and were the subjects of a missing-persons investigation in July by Seattle police, according to a guardianship petition filed last month in King County Superior Court. The brothers returned after a week and the investigation ended."

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...evidence-in-child-*advertiser censored*-case/

Regarding the brothers $$$$ (Ugh - I did wonder why bail was set so low):

Charles Emery received a monthly pension of $3,100 from Boeing and has an estimated $250,000 in the bank, the petition says. He also stands to inherit one-fifth of his deceased brother’s estate, which has an estimated value of $200,000 to $750,000, it says.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...evidence-in-child-*advertiser censored*-case/

A 78-year-old Auburn man who worked with Charles Emery at Boeing for more than 20 years said Charles was a car collector and hoarder. Years ago, the man — who asked not to be named in order to protect his privacy — said he once visited the Emery brothers’ Seattle home intending to buy a vintage speedster but balked on the deal because Charles Emery didn’t have the title. He said he immediately recognized the house from a photo published this week in The Seattle Times.

“I’ve been in the basement of the house. He had all kinds of headlights and taillights and rims and wheels and engines. That was his domain,” he said of Charles Emery.

The man said he also visited the Emerys’ Shelton property when he accompanied a friend who was buying a late-1920s truck from Charles Emery. At the time, he said, there were three or four garages on the property.

Edwards says about the Emery brothers, “These guys are massive hoarders. They would fill a shed and then build a new one.”

Looks like these SOB's hunted at the race car track.

"In Shelton, Roxanne Zehner owns two properties right across from the Don Emery home.

She remembers that Emery loved car racing. The Grays Harbor Speedway isn’t far away.

“He talked about how he sponsored his granddaughter in car racing,” says Zehner.

She finds that odd.

“As far as I know he wasn’t married,” says Zehner. “And if he wasn’t married, how could he have a granddaughter? "

Looks like these SOB's hunted at the race car track.

"In Shelton, Roxanne Zehner owns two properties right across from the Don Emery home.

She remembers that Emery loved car racing. The Grays Harbor Speedway isn’t far away.

“He talked about how he sponsored his granddaughter in car racing,” says Zehner.

She finds that odd.

“As far as I know he wasn’t married,” says Zehner. “And if he wasn’t married, how could he have a granddaughter? "

Oh Lord, I wonder who the little girl was. Maybe his ex-wife's granddaughter?

Wondering exactly what went down with the niece at this point, since the 2 brothers were reported missing in July:

"Charles Emery was recently hospitalized, and his brothers disappeared and were the subjects of a missing-persons investigation in July by Seattle police, according to a guardianship petition filed last month in King County Superior Court. The brothers returned after a week and the investigation ended."

I hope they weren't a)victimizing anyone that week and/or b)hiding/disposing of any more evidence. I hope that time is fully investigated and wherever they were is searched as well as the route(s) they took.

Another thought about the cars, were any of them involved in crimes like kidnapping over the years?
I hope LE does not dismiss a bunch of old cars which could be worth a fortune by the way.

Another thought about the cars, were any of them involved in crimes like kidnapping over the years?
I hope LE does not dismiss a bunch of old cars which could be worth a fortune by the way.
BBM

I can't imagine that LE would "dismiss" any potential evidence in this case. :) They are sifting through two properties. Why not the cars? As you say, they could have been involved in kidnapping, so they are important evidence that would be towed to a lab for further processing. JMO

Wonder if any of the cars could be tied to missing adult women?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back