GUILTY WA - Ben Eastman, 16, raped and murdered, Lewis County, 23 Jun 2018

Please delete if not allowed but...

They say the motive was because Ben "dated" their sister.... its the stupid "how dare you, if you date my sister(or daughter) I am required to prove my masculinity by threatening and violence, I will be a big scary manly man and kick your butt!".... its toxic, it's out dated, its an issue. Not attacking men but this expected bravado and inference that real men use violence is a cancer in our own culture.

..............WARNING GRAPHIC DETAILS .............

Emerging details from Prosecutor (Jonathan Meyer):

Marquez and Ben (100 block of Gharet Rd E) - both 16, lived near each other, and were longtime friends.

INVESTIGATORS HAD BEN'S CELL PHONE RECORDS

Marquez was an early part of the investigation, and before they found Ben’s body on June 28 (in a grave marked with cross made of sticks off of Cispus Rd), deputies learned that he “had planned on meeting up” with Marquez the night of June 23, when he was last seen alive. In an interview with investigators, however, Marquez allegedly said Ben never came over and that he hadn’t seen Ben in several days.

BROTHERS LOCATED 125 MILES FROM RANDLE

Attempts to contact the brothers (after Ben's body discovered), revealed they had fled the area. (Lewis County Sheriff’s Office Sgt. Ken Cheeseman got permission to search the property, he began to move the soil and uncovered a human foot). Late the following afternoon, brothers were found when State Troopers made a traffic stop on Interstate 90 near Ellensburg, WA.

ADAMSON, 21 RAPED BEN

The charging documents allege that Adamson provided most of the details about the alleged 20-45 minute kicking and stoning beating, and that Adamson also told investigators he and Marquez sexually assaulted Ben with a stick while Ben was still alive. (Marquez allegedly held his head and shoulders while Adamson pulled down Ben's trousers and used a stick found at the scene).

ADAMSON, 21 WAS ARRESTED FIRST

Jail records show Adamson was booked in Ben’s death on Saturday, two days after Ben’s body was found. Marquez was booked on Monday.

Not excusing Marquez, I posted my suspicion earlier of Adamson having/taking control over younger Marquez, and still think he was the ringleader. Almost seemed to be bragging about his evil deed.

Body found in shallow grave in Randle, two brothers sought for questioning « Lewis County Sirens.com

This is horrific. It is horrific to even read, so I simply cannot even imagine the fear and pain this sweet boy, going camping with friends!!!, endured. For that reason, I will stand here with him. The discomfort of hearing it is nothing compared to what he or his family had to deal with. So, I will stand here so he has many loving hearts around him. We will stand watch over you as those monsters get what they deserve.

And as for masculinity, this is something different. When you see a bar fight or something, that is often at play. But this was a VERY long time of torture. It is not easy to kill a human with hands feet and rocks. They didn't shoot him. They had soooooo long to stop and he would have lived. BUT They continued. And continued. And continued. This is not masculinity issues, this is sociopathic evil. Unfathomable evil.

This is horrific. It is horrific to even read, so I simply cannot even imagine the fear and pain this sweet boy, going camping with friends!!!, endured. For that reason, I will stand here with him. The discomfort of hearing it is nothing compared to what he or his family had to deal with. So, I will stand here so he has many loving hearts around him. We will stand watch over you as those monsters get what they deserve.

And as for masculinity, this is something different. When you see a bar fight or something, that is often at play. But this was a VERY long time of torture. It is not easy to kill a human with hands feet and rocks. They didn't shoot him. They had soooooo long to stop and he would have lived. BUT They continued. And continued. And continued. This is not masculinity issues, this is sociopathic evil. Unfathomable evil.

Agreed... My dear People, Adamson allegedly told investigators Ben's murder was PREMEDITATED.

Last edited:
4DF64B6F00000578-5923027-image-a-18_1530824303467.jpg

Ben was a rising junior at White Pass High School. He loved to camp, fish and ride dirt bikes..

Boy, 16, who was charged with rape and murder of a teen asked for prayers for his missing friend | Daily Mail Online

I’m not convinced the older is the ring leader. The younger seemed more in control and unaffected in court while the older had swollen, red eyes. I’m not convinced the older “bragged” but instead more so confessed. He even mentioned details that would more implicate himself. He has a baby and a wife. A social media post shows kudos given to the younger brother for violent actions resulting not in just school suspension, but in the victim not being able attend school due to injuries. No adult steps in to acknowledge violence isn’t an appropriate action.

What a mess this mother is going to go through to keep her family together. For a sooner breath of freedom for just one of those boys, they are probably going to have to pick on each other and are probably going to have to bash on the victim unbelievably more than they already did and never, ever in their hearts or mind second guess the motive. Keeping familial unity witb what has so far been releassed seems extremely difficult.

This is one of those cases that might have been overshadowed by other big stories as it broke but it needs lots of eyes IMO.

Hopeful that productive discussions come from this story, for starters... Not necessarily here but in other circles.

So sad for all those who knew and loved Ben. And yep, I'm sad for the killers' family too. No one deserves this to land in their laps.

Suspects' mom arrested in rape-murder of Lewis Co. teen; warrant issued for girlfriend
The mother of two brothers charged with raping and murdering a 16-year-old Lewis County boy has been arrested in connection with the case, and an arrest warrant has been issued for the girlfriend of one of the brothers, according to officials and court documents.
Meyer said detectives believe the mother, identified by the Lewis County Sheriff's Office as Kindra Rose Adamson, 43, learned of Eastman's death shortly after it happened, on June 23 or 24, and delayed the law enforcement investigation into the murder while her sons fled the area.
The girlfriend allegedly told Adamson that she was upset about the killing, but still loved him, court documents say. She is wanted for investigation of rendering criminal assistance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back