Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
have no clue - perhaps the bad weather cancelled the appearance?? it's just odd nothing has appeared in MSM
Shows he has another court date on Feb 6 through the kitsap county sheriffs office:

http://www.kitsapgov.com/sheriff/incustody/jailwebsecond.asp?charges=700099903

But that still doesn't answer what happened today. This also still shows a court date for today...I don't think it was cancelled. There was another one back in Nov that didn't get any media attention, but was listed on the Kitsap county link, also.

Shows he has another court date on Feb 6 through the kitsap county sheriffs office:

http://www.kitsapgov.com/sheriff/incustody/jailwebsecond.asp?charges=700099903

But that still doesn't answer what happened today. This also still shows a court date for today...I don't think it was cancelled. There was another one back in Nov that didn't get any media attention, but was listed on the Kitsap county link, also.

it doesn't make sense to me at all -- this is a high profile case --maybe some locals can shed some light on this

Nothing in the local news, nothing in social media. Hmm...

I know we all have the case(s) that first brought us to Websleuths. Jenise is why I am here, or why I signed up. The picture of her beautiful little face is burned into my memory. I only hope she sees true justice, and GG receives the maximum sentence available.

Thank you to everyone of you who keep this thread updated with news about Jenise's story. I am in the UK, so info is even harder to find for me! I don't even bother looking anywhere else these days though, I know my WS friends will be on it! :)

I know we all have the case(s) that first brought us to Websleuths. Jenise is why I am here, or why I signed up. The picture of her beautiful little face is burned into my memory. I only hope she sees true justice, and GG receives the maximum sentence available.

Thank you to everyone of you who keep this thread updated with news about Jenise's story. I am in the UK, so info is even harder to find for me! I don't even bother looking anywhere else these days though, I know my WS friends will be on it! :)

I've been here quite a while and honestly never thought I'd see such a high profile case from my own hometown :( I had family that lived in the same mobile home park, I used to work in that park, and as the case went on discovered I have mutual friends with both the Wright family AND the Gaeta family (although I didn't know it at the time). So this case certainly feels very personal to me, even though I didn't know Jenise or anyone else involved on a personal level. I'll be following this one all the way to the end.

Washington court information is available online. According to the Washington Courts website, at the 12/12 court date the original trial date of 12/22/14 was struck and a new trial date is set for 3/9/15 at 9:00 AM.

12-12-2014 ORDER SETTING OMNIBUS HEARING ACTION Order Setting Omnibus Hearing Jf Omnibus/status (spec Set) 1:30 02-06-2015 JF
12-12-2014 ORDER STRIKING: SETTING Order Striking: 12/22/14 Trial
12-12-2014 ORDER SETTING TRIAL DATE Order Setting Trial Date March 9, 2015 @ 9:00

I don't think I'll ever understand how someone so young can commit such awful crimes. I pray I never understand it either, because then someone close to me must be involved, and I wish that on no one!!

Can you imagine? Happy 18th Birthday for your gift, you are being moved in with the adults. Enjoy. Gosh. I know whatever punishment he deserves, but as a parent, it has to be hard for them.

Little Jenise sure didn't deserve the fate she was dealt.

I don't think I'll ever understand how someone so young can commit such awful crimes. I pray I never understand it either, because then someone close to me must be involved, and I wish that on no one!!

Can you imagine? Happy 18th Birthday for your gift, you are being moved in with the adults. Enjoy. Gosh. I know whatever punishment he deserves, but as a parent, it has to be hard for them.

Agree. But rest assured, if you don't live in denial that people we know and love can cldo things like this, you WILL know.
I recommend reading Protecting The Gift and/The Gift of Fear. Two great books on how to protect.ourselves and our children from becoming victims. The truth is, signs are there. We just need to open our eyes, trust our instincts, and act on it. The books are great. I highly recommend them, especially Protecting the Gift if you have young kids.

Agree. But rest assured, if you don't live in denial that people we know and love can cldo things like this, you WILL know.
I recommend reading Protecting The Gift and/The Gift of Fear. Two great books on how to protect.ourselves and our children from becoming victims. The truth is, signs are there. We just need to open our eyes, trust our instincts, and act on it. The books are great. I highly recommend them, especially Protecting the Gift if you have young kids.
Great Post! I couldn't agree more. They should be books sent home with new parents from the hospital and then required reading for high school.

bbm
And somehow her family had to get through Christmas without their little symbol of the miracle of Christmas itself -- the wonder, the trust, love, innocence, purity, happiness and promise of a little child. Oh, my.

A "People in the News 2014" article. Jenise's family is mentioned - it's the last report:

“We didn’t even put up a (Christmas) tree this year,” he said. “Too many memories. The tree was one of her favorite things. She liked to hang the ornaments.”

Although friends in the couple’s church have been helping them, Wright said finances are hard. Because of the notoriety of then case, he hasn’t been able to get a full time job. He’s been working odd jobs as he gets them to support the family.

“The church has helped us,” he said. “They’re taking care of Christmas gifts. But it’s life that’s difficult right now.”

http://www.bremertonpatriot.com/news/287144871.html

A "People in the News 2014" article. Jenise's family is mentioned - it's the last report:

“We didn’t even put up a (Christmas) tree this year,” he said. “Too many memories. The tree was one of her favorite things. She liked to hang the ornaments.”

Although friends in the couple’s church have been helping them, Wright said finances are hard. Because of the notoriety of then case, he hasn’t been able to get a full time job. He’s been working odd jobs as he gets them to support the family.

“The church has helped us,” he said. “They’re taking care of Christmas gifts. But it’s life that’s difficult right now.”

http://www.bremertonpatriot.com/news/287144871.html
That's sad. Why is he unable to get a full time job bc of the case? I don't understand. Companies don't want to hire him bc of it? Isn't that discrimination?

So very sad about their Christmas. I cannot even imagine their pain :(

That's sad. Why is he unable to get a full time job bc of the case? I don't understand. Companies don't want to hire him bc of it? Isn't that discrimination?

So very sad about their Christmas. I cannot even imagine their pain :(

I think a lot of skeletons came tumbling out of the closet. :worms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members