Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far behind but I have a good excuse. We are hunkered down in the path of 2 hurricanes!
If her little body was found in the trailer park, how did they miss finding her sooner or was her body placed there recently? What a precious innocent little girl, so trusting, seeing the good in everyone not realizing the evil that lurks in this world.
Oh, my stars! Be safe, Plumeria.

Regarding your question, we haven't been given the answer yet. Could be that she was placed there after the area was searched. Or perhaps the canines didn't pick up the scent. I think we'll learn more tomorrow or the next day once the medical examiner's findings are released. :crossfingers:

The LE spokesperson says that it may seem odd, the parents not reporting their 6 yr. old missing for 24 hrs., but no big deal. The neighborhood is tribal and Jenise was fine roaming around alone. Eating breakfast with one family, lunch with another.....After hearing this, I lost any hope that if Jenise was found deceased, the crime would be solved.

Well that's a huge problem as parents said she was in bed at ten om that night.

Actually I've never heard who said she was in bed or who last saw her . It has been said she was last seen at 10 pm , but that's all I've heard. There really is a lot of NON information for the public. I can only hope that LE has the answers to all those questions . Makes me think some of the answers are suspicious or we would have heard who was where and when.

I'd like to see a timeline for Friday and Saturday. Phrases like "all day" are subjective, especially to younger people prone to hyperbole.

Admittedly I don't follow a ton of cases, but don't we usually get a LOT more info? I know in the past we had parent occupations, teacher statements, and a better timeline. Even with the neglect, surely there is more info out there.

Feeling frustrated.

<rsbm>

To maintain order and the integrity of the community. Angry mobs don't present solutions.

JMO

I'm sorry I've lurked on cases for a long time this is the first case I've actively posted on, if I have presented myself as an "angry mob" then I won't continue to post, sorry again.

How do YOU know no one called earlier??? Someone is jumping to conclusions...

The children were taken after it was reported that Jenise was missing. That is fact. If they had called before, most likely Jenise would have been taken too and would still be alive.

I'm sorry I've lurked on cases for a long time this is the first case I've actively posted on, if I have presented myself as an "angry mob" then I won't continue to post, sorry again.

I think she was referring to neighbors and such. People who take justice into their own hands.

IMO

The children were taken after it was reported that Jenise was missing. That is fact. If they had called before, most likely Jenise would have been taken too and would still be alive.

I believe at some point CPS was previously involved since LE mentioned the reason the children were removed was in part to a previous history (with CPS). I'm on my Mobil and have a hard time linking. Hopefully someone will be so kind to find it for me?

Trying to keep up with y'all-whew.

I repeatedly mulled over LE saying they could not rule out accidental-not reporting it and trying to hid body would make this a criminal case. I also cannot get image of play area and where body was found distance out of my mind. Her height has been a hot issue here, but what if she was on the smaller size, someone could back over her and not see a thing until they felt contact. That's just an example, there are tons of scenarios I can think up.

Often, CPS does not just take children due to one call about a lack of supervision. Parenting classes, family counseling, interviews with the children and parents to validate or debunk the complaint made are examples of initial CPS efforts. Abuse, on the other hand could cause a child to be immediately taken into foster care. I believe the Sheriff's office did state in one of the earlier press conferences that there has been a history of contact with CPS but that they would not disclose anything regarding that.

"The girl was last seen when she went to bed Saturday night at her home near Bremerton"
http://hosted2.ap.org/COGRA/d30f3f3...gton-Girl/id-e12b133b42c04211bfa02102447261ee

"Jenise Paulette Wright, 6, was last seen by family members around 10 p.m. Saturday when she went to bed in the family home in a mobile home park in 1400 block of NE Steele Creek Drive in East Bremerton."
http://q13fox.com/2014/08/04/missing-child-police-looking-for-girl-last-seen-saturday-night/
All posts are MOO

And from what I can gather that is from the parents. I just don't know if they were so laxed about her being out and about and waited 24 hours before even calling the police, If that is accurate. IMO

:waitasec: Good heavens no, bessie isn't calling you an angry mob at all. She's saying that the reason LE is constantly saying that the parents have been extremely cooperative is to maintain the order and integrity in the mobile home park community. If neighbors are angry at the parents, they will be too consumed with that anger to offer any good tips.

Respectfully, I'm gonna inappropriately butt in and say I think Bessie was speaking of the community. The police are trying to maintain order in the community; if they (the community) become an angry mob....well, it'll be a hotter mess than it already is.

Please stay! :grouphug:

The family had a history with CPS. LE stated that early so it seems likely neighbors did call.

Often, CPS does not just take children due to one call about a lack of supervision. Parenting classes, family counseling, interviews with the children and parents to validate or debunk the complaint made are examples of initial CPS efforts. Abuse, on the other hand could cause a child to be immediately taken into foster care. I believe the Sheriff's office did state in one of the earlier press conferences that there has been a history of contact with CPS but that they would not disclose anything regarding that.

Which leads me to believe that something was going on here that warranted the removal. More than we may even know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellabarnes