Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have GAD as well. Thanks for outing yourself. It's so much better than pretending :)

O/T
I know there is the depression thread on here but we so should make an anxiety disorder thread, it seems like a lot if us here have one, or if you're me, several lol

Not defending perp but my son took some pills and mixed with booze and I seriously thought he was going to kill me and his grandma. Normally a sweet child( is a alcoholic) how sad is that. I say sweet child followed by.... Alas he is my son. However I called the police and he was arrested onsite. I didn't know my son at all that night. Again not defending perp. I'm sickened by him. My heart hurts for Jenise and her family. I hope swift and righteous justice is served for her.

Please don't pounce me for this question!
What would someone who knew they had sexual interest in children do?
I mean before they acted on the urges. Would one go to therapy and talk it through? Does a predator know their behavior is wrong?

There is zero cultural tolerance for hurting children. There is no societal place for this type of disorder. So if someone recognizes this flaw in themself, what would they do to prevent vicitimizing someone?

A company is developing child sex robots to be used by child predators. Here is the link to the Forbes' article: http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2014/07/14/are-child-sex-robots-inevitable/

Not defending perp but my son took some pills and mixed with booze and I seriously thought he was going to kill me and his grandma. Normally a sweet child( is a alcoholic) how sad is that. I say sweet child followed by.... Alas he is my son. However I called the police and he was arrested onsite. I didn't know my son at all that night. Again not defending perp. I'm sickened by him. My heart hurts for Jenise and her family. I hope swift and righteous justice is served for her.
I'm so sorry you are going thru this. Yes he is your son and your going to do everything in your power to save him. Good for you calling LE. For you and him. I hope you have some good supports in place. Bless you. And your Son.

Janet Kim ‏@JanetKimK5 13m
Central Kitsap Schools plan to have crisis response teams on the first day of classes in response to murder of #JeniseWright.

Tragic that little six year olds have to be acquainted with this nasty business.

Considering the day before, he was "too upset to speak" according to the probable cause, you might be right about that. Or it could have just been a freak coincidence, but what a great one it was, if so.

Again, reminded so much of Jessica's case. ARS went out driving around in the area where LE was, etc. and filmed. He even posted the video on youtube early on. Chances are probable that GG wanted to see what all was going on, just like ARS...now, whether or not he was proud of his work, (revisiting, reliving) like I suspect ARS might have been, that's another question.

For anyone who is interested, here is the link to ARS' arrest affidavit, as relating to Jessica Ridgeway, (since Jessica's name / case is coming up so much in this thread): So many of the details contained in the document were unknown to me, until this document was released.

WARNING EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY GRAPHIC (Graphic is not even the word---this could truly be one of the most horrific things you've ever read so I highly recommend caution): [url]http://murderpedia.org/male.S/images/sigg-austin/austin-sigg-arrest-affidavit.pdf[/URL]

there's a forgetfulness element to hypersexuality (due to brain injury, or meth)

''Other possible causes of dementia-related hypersexuality include an inappropriately expressed psychological need for intimacy and forgetfulness of the recent past.[59]

Some patients with autism also exhibit hypersexuality. A variety of treatments have been tried for hypersexuality in autistic patients, with no clear consensus as to their applicability.[60]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersexuality

if a person was using Rx AD's and had mental health issues.....this ''could'' explain some of the behavior???(don't know)

It is nothing more than a copout excuse to me. So what if they were abused as a child? Millions of children suffer the same fate each year and never harm another child or anyone else for that matter. Many childhood abuse survivors post on this site including myself.

Of course they want everyone to believe the abuse that happened years ago made them do it. Most are trying to get out of going to prison for life or get out of going to death row.

If prior childhood abuse was a trigger to make someone do something this hideous then our criminal justice system wouldn't be able to house all of the defendants.

Abuse is just an excuse to try and blame someone else for their own chosen wicked acts.

I do think the abused abuse. Not everyone but some. They were indoctrinated by members of their own family (those are the individuals who are prone to repeat imo).

Take any subject - something as simple as bad table manners - if the adults around you show you how to eat using bad manners, you won't know that you're using bad manners too when you get older.
Usually racists grow up among older racists as their examples. Sometimes, through education and if a person gets out of their immediate environment, a person will realize how wrong it is and will begin to form their own thoughts. If that's all they ever hear, they'll more than likely adapt the same opinions and pass same down to their children.

Therefore, I think it is possible and even probable that some abuse victims turn around and do the same acts because that's what they know. Alcohol abuse is the same way. If a family has a history of problems surrounding alcohol, that in and of itself usually isn't enough for the next generation to believe they're not going to incur the same negative results from abusing alcohol. Someone has to break the cycle by owning the genetic problem and find the strength to model and adapt new behaviors.

This is why a culture question is relevant to some deviant or problematic behaviors imo.

I believe the repeaters would be people who grew up with these secrets within their families; not random abuse victims of outsiders. Once people become abusers, it seems it is very difficult for them to change though. There doesn't seem to be a correlation between understanding through education and stopping the behavior surrounding sexual abuse or other serious deviant issues. Whereas good table manners are teachable during any stage of life if a person is willing to learn.

Again, reminded so much of Jessica's case. ARS went out driving around in the area where LE was, etc. and filmed. He even posted the video on youtube early on. Chances are probable that GG wanted to see what all was going on, just like ARS...now, whether or not he was proud of his work, (revisiting, reliving) like I suspect ARS might have been, that's another question.
snipped by me:
[/URL]

snipped by me:

excellent. wow. the old ''cliche'' isn't cliché : perps always return to the scene?

Well at the end of the day I spent a year working with Dual Diagnosis Sex Offenders who had blow up dolls in their bedrooms. Don't ask me to expand. Lordy.

Well at the end of the day I spent a year working with Dual Diagnosis Sex Offenders who had blow up dolls in their bedrooms. Don't ask me to expand. Lordy.

Ugh, let's not forget "furries" that come up here on WS. I had no idea what that was until the case of Noelle Paquette (need to check for an update in her case...) (Furries are people who dress up in furry costumes; I'll leave it at that.)

Can you expand more on the term "dual diagnosis" sex offenders? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member