Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize this is the 2nd child of James Wright's that has died. A 9 mo old has an intestinal problem that killed him :(

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local...or-the-pieces-to-put-things-together_42135210

"The heartache of losing a child isn’t new to Jenise’s father. James Aaron Wright, from a previous marriage, was 9 months old when he died of an intestinal condition."
All posts are MOO

Durn it, another pay for subscription site. Can you cut/paste what month/year this happened if it was stated.

TIA

ETA: Ooops perhaps? The next post in the thread was a mod saying quit sleuthing parents.... since this one is still up from last night.. Hope I'm ok responding with this question.

I see GG's Mom's response to LE as simply what life was like with him. He was enabled as it was just easier to do than deal with whatever wrath he bestowed. IMO.

Another possibility is that they found something with a school logo on it and that narrowed the search a bit.

you could be onto something : either they (LE) found a valuable (trendy) piece of teenage clothing OR?

just based on the fact that so much mud was involved etc that a ''conscientious'' parent would notice that part of their kid's normal apparel was missing -- clearly GG family didn't come forward with that bit did they...denial or CYA don' t know

Am I the only one that cannot read this article? Folks are commenting on it but for me...just first few lines and then it says paid subscription required to read the rest.

TIA

I get the same thing, log in or subscribe to read.

Yea, unfortunately one or both of the families will most likely end up moving sooner or later over this. Its just too great a tragedy and the pain in the community is too great. It will be hard to ever get peace there for either family. Its tragic.

I don't think the victim's family should have to move. I can understand if they would like to but the community does support them and that is critical to their healing ((JMHO)) the kids would do well to be around others who care.

Durn it, another pay for subscription site. Can you cut/paste what month/year this happened if it was stated.

TIA

ETA: Ooops perhaps? The next post in the thread was a mod saying quit sleuthing parents.... since this one is still up from last night.. Hope I'm ok responding with this question.

What the hay???? I read the article earlier but just now I'm getting the same. Subscribe??????

TIA

What the hay???? I read the article earlier but just now I'm getting the same. Subscribe??????

k-hinky again. Sorry for the double post?????

Exactly. I cannot imagine my parents allowing me to be so distraught that I couldn't help LE with a missing child case. Unimaginable. It leads me to wonder about the relationships and dynamics in that family.....

For sure!

:laughing:
WARNING GRAPHIC:

Perhaps she did? My fingers cannot type what I'm thinking, but perhaps that is where the blood on his undies was from iykwim. Hope they did strip search and photographed his WHOLE BODY for recent injuries.

with her nice shiny new grownup teeth

I just want to respond to questions about why he didn't take a car and drive off with Jenise to dispose etc... I believe this occurred under the cover of darkness. If the older brother was in town as I suspect, and the parents had their vehicles, it's very likely they had the keys with them and he would have had to wake them to use a car in the middle of the night, which would generate more questions from his family soooo.
That's all I had to say.
Mom, dad, older brother cars.

All posts are MOO

Yes, my thoughts exactly. And the flip side of that is that if he did manage to sneak the keys, the sound of a vehicle starting up might have awoken someone and brought attention to himself.

:laughing:

with her nice shiny new grownup teeth

As much as I'd like to think of her hurting him, he is a wrestler and knows how to pin and restrain an opponent. She didn't have a chance, poor thing.

I think any marks on his body would be from the brambles and swamp, and sad to say, any punching he did. I thought I noticed beat-up knuckles at the vigil photo, but it's really hard to be certain.

Was JW actually seen at 10pm in bed? Or did her parents check her bedroom, see the blanket and maybe a lump and just assume it was her under it?

Yes, my thoughts exactly. And the flip side of that is that if he did manage to sneak the keys, the sound of a vehicle starting up might have awoken someone and brought attention to himself.

I don't think so. The walls of mobile homes might be thin (not sure) but I am sure the people who are residents in them have grown accustomed to noises like vehicles and such. If it were at a campground where people weren't used to thin walls of campers it might be different but a MHP it has to be par for the course. I doubt anyone was awoken by a vehicle starting.

I don't think the innocent family should have to move. I can understand if they would like to but the community does support them and that is critical to their healing ((JMHO)) the kids would do well to be around others who care.

I don't know if uprooting their kids is something they would want to do. But I sure wouldn't blame them if they did.

GG mentioned the his biggest dislike is people smiling all the time. I don't take that SM site where he posted seriously, but someone mentioned that the running joke in his family was that he never smiled.

Who smiled a lot? Little Jenise.

Jenise's family (despite criticism from others) looks HAPPY and smiling. They look like a close-knit group. Even after this tragedy, they are not lashing out at others who criticize them and are not lashing out at GG. They are sad...but they are together. They are respectfully asking for their kids back. They are family and they not falling apart from each other but pulling together.

What do we know about GG's family? There has been a divorce -he lives with his mom and step-dad. Of course, divorce doesn't necessarily lead to unhappiness in kids, but perhaps there is discord in the family.

Perhaps GG is enraged by the happiness and togetherness he sees in the Wrights and consciously OR subconsciously wants to destroy it.

JUST SPECULATION on my part....just mulling this over and searching for a motive.

wow - just wow -- thank you..... a light bulb went on. jealousy -- they were a close family and maybe he didn't have that

I just found this image of the area Cassie's body was located. Where is this in relation to where the MHP is? It doesn't look like the same woods as previously stated by one of our kind posters. Now I'm confused. TIA

862500_4352947_ver1.0_640_480.JPG

CASSIEJENISE.jpg

Google earth for a better perspective on how far apart they are CASSIEJENISE2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NebulasShift