GUILTY WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, pregnant, found deceased, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020 *Arrest* #2

I learned about poor Kassanndra being found, and the arrest, while waiting at the vet...read the whole thread. I am so very sorry about this tragic news, even though we all expected as much.

All Kassanndra wanted was to raise a much wanted baby, on her own. I believe she didn't even need or want the father's participation.
Sick over this....her poor mom, may she have all the support and love possible.
May this monster spend the rest of his miserable life in prison for this senseless premeditated murder.

We're about to go LIVE in #Tacoma with an update on the Kassandra Cantrell investigation. Authorities arrested her ex-boyfriend for her murder. We have new details on their relationship to share with you at Noon.

video
https://twitter.com/LaurenKIRO7/status/1308840802890768384

About an hour ago I spoke with Cantrell’s good friend (pictured below). She was kind enough to share these photos from their recent trip to Disneyland. This friend told me she was planning a Halloween-themed baby shower for Cantrell. She’s heartbroken.

EinuKpWUMAAzN9a

EinuKpVUYAAfUJI

https://twitter.com/LaurenKIRO7/status/1308839037717938177

I learned about poor Kassanndra being found, and the arrest, while waiting at the vet...read the whole thread. I am so very sorry about this tragic news, even though we all expected as much.

All Kassanndra wanted was to raise a much wanted baby, on her own. I believe she didn't even need or want the father's participation.
Sick over this....her poor mom, may she have all the support and love possible.
May this monster spend the rest of his miserable life in prison for this senseless premeditated murder.

Oh Kassandra...how terribly sad! I agree that she probably didn't expect his support but she perhaps felt an obligation to tell him. Although I don't know why. Reading the comment below, he sounds like a total narcissist sociopath.

From this article: Kassanndra Cantrell: Body of missing pregnant woman found in Pierce County; suspect arrested:

"But when it came to the father of the child, her best friend told detectives Cantrell initially was hesitant to tell Dudley because he reportedly didn’t want children. He initially made a comment that stuck with her when they dated over a decade ago, stating “if any girlfriend of his got pregnant and wouldn’t get an abortion, he would sue to get full custody, just to spite the mother for having the child.”

IF YOU DON'T WANT CHILDREN THAT BADLY KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS SIR!!!

So infuriating. So tragic.

Body of missing pregnant Parkland woman found; ex-boyfriend arrested

Sept 22, 2020

The body of Kassandra Cantrell, a pregnant Parkland woman who has been missing since last month, was found Tuesday over a cliff in University Place, deputies said.

[..]

Her mother told KIRO 7 that simply vanishing is not something her daughter would do.

[..]

On Tuesday morning, the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department said detectives conducted a detailed ground search near Chambers Creek Road West in University Place.

At about 2 p.m., detectives found human remains wrapped and disposed of over a steep hillside along Chambers Creek.

The recovered remains are believed to be Cantrell, pending official confirmation from the Medical Examiner’s Office.

After the discovery, a SWAT team arrested Cantrell’s 37-year-old ex-boyfriend at his Tacoma home. He will be booked into the Pierce County Jail on murder charges.

Lauren Donovan@LaurenKIRO7

About an hour ago I spoke with Cantrell’s good friend (pictured below). She was kind enough to share these photos from their recent trip to Disneyland. This friend told me she was planning a Halloween-themed baby shower for Cantrell. She’s heartbroken.
@KIRO7Seattle

11:41 AM · Sep 23, 2020·

Replying to
@LaurenKIRO7 and @KIRO7Seattle
Any updates on if the current girlfriend was involved?
12:30 PM · Sep 23, 2020·

Lauren Donovan@LaurenKIRO7

Replying to
@***********and@KIRO7Seattle
Authorities tell me that they have detained her for questioning and that she remains a part of this investigation.
12:40 PM · Sep 23, 2020

Shot from outside through the front door into the kitchen. The background is the dirge with stuff on top. The foreground is a salt shaker next to a roll of paper towels and stuff to drink with as well as a candelabra
I believe I saw this photo once before weeks ago... i believe it was taken by media during the search of the house September 1st or 2nd or whatnot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back